Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

~More Than My Two Cents~

-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Everyone! I am backkkkk... (for the weekend at least)
You have no idea how hectic this week was. Working more than 10-11 hours a day then coming home to a very busy forum😆... then I gave up on Wednesday and didn't come here at all. It was getting a bit too hard to follow up with everyone's threads. But thanks for keeping the forum alive guys. Some of us were wondering if the forum is going to be deserted but as a not-so-often-viewer, I thought it was kept pretty busy.

Anyhow.. .this thread is regarding the past week and my view on it. I will separate my views according to the episode😆

Monday- If I was given a chance to happily terminate one character from the show, it would have been no one other than Pratap. How could he... I mean how could he even think about getting his "daughter" getting married to another man while she's still married? And Inder? He's like a puppet. He doesn't know, doesn't understand, doesn't comprehend anything. He does whatever others tell him to do. Does he even realize how badly he's hurting Sanchi and her honor by supporting Pratap in this craziness? And before I could curse😡 them both wholeheartedly, Mr. Ranvir enters. I thought his "grand entry" shots were over the board (not talking about KW here guys)...

Tuesday- Loved Shravan finally out of his orange jumpsuit😆.. he was looking so cute. Then Pratap enters and tells Sanchi to take Ranvir shopping. W*F?? Does she not realize something's cooking? First he asked her to show the guest room then taking shopping THE very next day.
Rocky Singh: I don't understand why that guy keeps shouting all the time. Doesn't he have better things to do with his life than interfere in others'? Ranvir and Shravan's face off was outstanding. I had a great laugh. The way Shravan tried to make Ranvir's time a hell of one was great. I got a little confused though. After Ranvir finds out about what Shravan was trying to do, he says something like: "main yahan jisse shaadi karne aaya hoon, tum usko guess karne mein galat ho gaye"... something along those lines. I thought he knew he was there to "marry" Sanchi but the next day..

Wednesday- but the next day when Pratap asks him to marry Sanchi after SaVan are divorced, he acts like he's surprised. Was that an act or did he really not know? I was confused about that. But Shravan angered me the most that day. How could he agree to marry Mandira? Does he not realize how the poor girl's heart will be broken when she finds out he's married already? Does he not realize he'll have to pay for the consequences later? but then.. who am I kidding? Its Shravan after all😆... Then, Shravan's way of wishing Sanchi was a bit too much. For a guy who's working in a garage, hardly has any clothes, is fooling a naive girl to give him money, he ends up with a guitar, a lawn lit of lights and decorations etc. There was no reality in it. There should have been a subtle way of doing all that. We don't have to see "filmi" styles all the time, right?

Thursday-
I thought his idea of fooling Ranvir to buy the necklace was cool, although he should have been more careful regarding the gift. I mean c'mon, he didn't know Ranvir had already looked at the necklace and would find out and reveal the truth later. And him dressing up as a Sardar was hilarious.😆 I kept fearing his beard would fall off as it wasn't sticking to his face. But when Pratap finds out about "Mr. Happy Singh", the way he insults his own son in front of the world is just not done. No matter how much he hates his behavior and antics, deep down in his heart he loves him and it probably hurts his ego to admit that which infuriates him even further, I suppose!

Friday- Could there have been a worse episode than this? I mean.. seriously, the way Pratap made the announcement regarding Ranvir & Sanchi was infuriating and very **************. If Pratap had his own daughter in real, would he have done the same to her life as what he's doing to Sanchi's? Who is he to make decisions of her life? She's a DIL and if a FIL can turn into such a piece of ****** like that than I don't want to have one... everrrr!!!! Above all, he slapped Shravan. I was like WOOOOAAAAHHHHH!!!! 😲😲😲
Besides, if every woman of the Jaiswal house turns against Pratap and tries to foil his plans, there's no way he stands any chance in succeeding in this plan.

Overall, I was happy with Wednesday's episode only. I think this show's true essence has been completely ruined by our lovely CVs. Pratap, Inder, and Ranvir remind me of villains of Indian cinema. We all know that KW's cameo will be stretched for a longer time. They're showing 21 days till divorce and then god knows how long after that we'll have to bear this sequence before we can get back to the actual SaVan storyline.

The purpose of this post was to express my views on every single episode of the past week. It is not meant to hurt anybody's feelings. If it did, then too bad!😆
Edited by jahnvi.angel10 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sangeeta9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

wonderful post dear.. it was like i was reading my thoughts. very well expressed. all i hope for is this track to end by next week.
Aishu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
YA ME 2 HAD ALMOST SAME EXPRESSIONS........
but i almost  luved fridays epi .....coz of tht punch tht showed his anger.......2 his papa's stupid decision.......luv 2wards saachi...........
n'   luved tht  imagination prt........just awesome.....just showed the real SHRAVANISM........
..-Niru-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
same here !! u expressed jus wat i wanted 2 but dint as i tot i may hurt oders sentiments!!
very very nice post!!!
sunaina02 thumbnail
Jahnvi - very well expressed and to the point .

I have from the very beginning against the "responsibility mission" involving Ranvir .

We are all bearing this track with our teeth ground together and hoping with all our heart that this will be the last week . 

Edited by sunaina02 - 13 years ago
desi_lover_guy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
@su KW fans have disappeared from this forum i think so....not any more thread regarding him.....
As they have shown promo of race of 29th so it might be last week for KW.....as shravan mentioned race is after 3 weeks so calculating timeperiod when he told this it was 20-21 days left for 30 days.... so That that will be D-day for either KW or for shravan( if cv wanna go more mad and kill fully shravan character )
sunaina02 thumbnail
As we say in bengali "Tomar mukhe phul chandan parruk"

Let flower and sandalwood paste shower on you .

Hope what you are saying becomes true and by Friday we find a "smiling and loving" Ranbir bid adieu from us.

ekdoteenchar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great to have you back Jalebi jee !!!

Trust me, most people feel the same way that you do. You couldnt have expressed it better 😆 As of for me, Im not watching the show for the moment .. for some weird reason, it doesnt interest me
arwaria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Excellent Jhanavi !! Good Review..............!!

However me liked Friday episode the most for that punch and after that confrontation b/w JALI NOTE and Shravan.. and also when after party Shravan comes to Saachi to explain everything and she forgives him... So romantic...
Davi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Jhan, amazin post dear. Agree with u on almost everything. I still dont understand on fri epi, why shravan didnt tell sachi anything abt mandira when d phone call came. Its seems like hes hiding and lying abt it and its gonna totally blow up in his face.