Gunahon Ka Devta

Because of you, we exist... (Page 5)

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Di,

thanks for explaining about mohra....yeah, that is not unexpected...when she visited him at the station I said then that RV might use her to get close to Avi, saying he will help her husband...but now he is going all negative.....but I think even if Arpi helps, for Avdesh's sake, she won't lost sight of the fact her husband could still be in danger....

but also worried...bhootni will think all her christmases have come together when she finds out and her words about getting Avi to kick Arpi out might be true at that point.....

about respect, Arpi always respects and put Avi first so her words to her mother wasn't a surprised but I thought her mother's tears would work against her and so it did, from Avdesh's face....I also thought in the beginning that Arpi's mum would come between them, not deliberatelt, but because of their closeness...Avi respects mothers and so he will try to bring mother-daughter together when he can, and that can be used by bhootni when she wants to do so....she is that clever......by the way that 'nose kiss' made me laugh!!...I think it was deliberate, they saw our outrage over teh SR kiss so did this...LOLLOL...both have big nose!Big smileBig smile
Even I felt it was deliberate,but this one was cute....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyDreamygal301

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:45pm | IP Logged

Di,

I too love Avita romance, it is so gentle and yet passionate!...actually if you thought of a gunda marrying a girl because of you love...you immediately think of red hot passion!!LOLEmbarrassed...but here, they actually showing that with these two it is for life, hence they are taking it slow and getting to know one another - that was the reason for the pratigya!

As for the M kiss, I just saw it earlier...catching up on the eppys...and you could barely see anything because 1. it was dark, 2. the camera kept moving (I don't know why!Ouch).....but the point is it suits the storyline there - you have to see all the eppys to know this...also suits the guy's character....

I don't think we will get a full on kiss here but maybe a peck at the right time and moment...Big smile
So rightly said..The Avita romance is so gentle & passionate it touches you. Big smile.I particularly liked it when Avi was consoling Arpita after the shoot out..And the contrast comes across so well,how he is with Arpi & with the others,thatz very sweet for me.... EmbarrassedEmbarrassedAnd I am sure we will get to see a kiss not a full on one at some time..And I hope it does not turn out like like SR one!!!Shocked I am A&T will do better this time round!!

super_boyDreamygal301

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:50pm | IP Logged

A kiss should only happen if the character suits it and the storyline demands it...and in GKD kiss is not needed.....unless they show SR and then only if it suits the character...

but at the moment that is the last thing on their mind...Avita are tender with each other, they are still getting to know each other and for the first time are feeling very confident and in love with each other....but it is a new love and so many things will happen to test it. Avdesh has a temper, he sometimes goes one way or the other....we don't see him consider the middle ....but I am hoping that he will do that now, that will mean love is tempering his instinctive anger. This will give their love the opportunity to flourish and grow....
I so agree he 's always in extremes his anger needs to be tempered even now he seems to be soft only with Arpita..Thatz cute but needs to be more even tempered and they have just started being like a husband wife where they are taking liberties with each other after the initial clumsiness..so that has to come across well first before we get into kissingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by laxmi73 - 26 December 2010 at 8:50pm

super_boyDreamygal301

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

Wooowwwww Dreamy!!!!!

Perfect!!!!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
kudos to you......

In the epi..
RV really shocked meOuch but it was bound to happen...
Epi was just like precap on how track is going to be in coming epis..
Im loving the story now..its getting interesting day by day...Big smileBig smileBig smile

yayyy , v vil see nose kiss todayEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
tht was soo cuteeeBig smileBig smileBig smile

Thnks Dreamy...HugHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boytalkie14Dreamygal301

Gaurishah Goldie
Gaurishah
Gaurishah

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:40am | IP Logged
@Dreamy lovely analysis as always. Agree with u on Bhauji, she too wants to show that she can kill for the sake of Avi's safety. And the nose kiss was cute. Just hope against hope Avi to goes with Arpi for function.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by danno

in govida's style
dremy   dreamy dreamy dreamy dreamy............
(like dolly dolly dolly.................)

Sharan, sharan, sharan, sharan.....LOLHug

welcome!Big smile
thanx thanx thanx dreamy ji
aapko muzh kaneez ki shayari kasi lagiLOLLOL

Dreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi73

Di,

I too love Avita romance, it is so gentle and yet passionate!...actually if you thought of a gunda marrying a girl because of you love...you immediately think of red hot passion!!LOLEmbarrassed...but here, they actually showing that with these two it is for life, hence they are taking it slow and getting to know one another - that was the reason for the pratigya!

As for the M kiss, I just saw it earlier...catching up on the eppys...and you could barely see anything because 1. it was dark, 2. the camera kept moving (I don't know why!Ouch).....but the point is it suits the storyline there - you have to see all the eppys to know this...also suits the guy's character....

I don't think we will get a full on kiss here but maybe a peck at the right time and moment...Big smile
So rightly said..The Avita romance is so gentle & passionate it touches you. Big smile.I particularly liked it when Avi was consoling Arpita after the shoot out..And the contrast comes across so well,how he is with Arpi & with the others,thatz very sweet for me.... EmbarrassedEmbarrassedAnd I am sure we will get to see a kiss not a full on one at some time..And I hope it does not turn out like like SR one!!!Shocked I am A&T will do better this time round!!

Hi Laxmi,

you and I had both talked about that contrast in Avi's character which makes his love so special, that he is so soft with Arpi and tough with others, so that scene after the shooting I too loved it!...Even though he could barely stand on his two feet, he was determined to take care of Arpi....that just went to my heart, I adored how he led her and kept her safe as they went into the jungle...for me the clincher was when he (after meeting the gang) went back to get her and led her to the car, made her seat and then he took his seat.......Heart

super_boy

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaurishah

@Dreamy lovely analysis as always. Agree with u on Bhauji, she too wants to show that she can kill for the sake of Avi's safety. And the nose kiss was cute. Just hope against hope Avi to goes with Arpi for function.

Hi Gauri,

When I first heard about jagat's wedding I immediately wanted to see Avita in a normal setting, being husband and wife, attending a wedding, relaxing and laughing....and I think we might get to see something like that....Wink

I honestly think that the current track might have Avdesh mingling with other people as Avdesh Singh and not bhaiyyaji. I really would love to see a function in the Thakur Haveli, I mean come on it can't be fight, fight, fight all the time!...what about religious functions or to celebrate something (at this stage I won't mind a cliched birthday scene!LOL)....

Yeah the nose kiss was cute, which we will see tonight!EmbarrassedSmile

super_boySidda8

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index