Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

   
Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Because of you, we exist... (Page 3)

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Joined: 06 November 2010
Posts: 10940

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:59am | IP Logged
hiya dreamy di and cb diHug
did you enjoy last night?Wink
@ cb di make sure you dont eat anything sweet......waiting for dishesWink
@ dreamy di i have to read yet.......anyways it will be awesome asusallClap
bye i have to write my sample paper

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Joined: 07 April 2010
Posts: 10585

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoga23priya

hiya dreamy di and cb diHug
did you enjoy last night?Wink
@ cb di make sure you dont eat anything sweet......waiting for dishesWink
@ dreamy di i have to read yet.......anyways it will be awesome asusallClap
bye i have to write my sample paper
 
Hi Priya,Hug
 
I love Winnie!...thanks!Big smileWink
 
Hope to see u later....bye now...make sure you do that paper..WinkLOL
 
I think Di has already made a beeline for the sweets....she has been quiet for a while now...hmm so unlike her...WinkLOL


Edited by Dreamygal301 - 26 December 2010 at 2:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yoga23priya

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 1965

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:01am | IP Logged
hey ferdousHug
hey pryia,cb di .
how r u?
agree u,    in last epi  we saw  all of family member pull together for recovering arpi.
i think bahuji is trying   futile for separation avita.after arpis work for avdesh ,their love become  very  deep .



Edited by chista - 26 December 2010 at 4:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyDreamygal301

emina Goldie
emina
emina

Joined: 25 October 2010
Posts: 1146

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Oh dreamy its just so beautiful.. I cant tell you how wonderful i feel after reading ur every analysis.. Gosh we are so lucky u are here in this forumHugHugHug
Gkd's past few episodes have been beauiful... The way avi and arpi love each other is so amazing.. And i totally agree with you, Tanvi is an amazing actressClapClap. She plays all the emotions so beautifully. And Avi is finally treating her the way he shouldEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.. Papa Rai is just so funny. I loved the phone conversationROFLROFL..
Ok you guys I ll be leaving now.. Will come back home on 14th of janBig smile. Thank you everyone for making this year wonderfulHugHug. So HAPPY NEW YEAR and see you all next yearBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyDreamygal301yoga23priya

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Joined: 07 April 2010
Posts: 10585

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chista

hey ferdousHug
hey pryia,cb di .
how r u?
agree u,    in last epi  we saw  all of family member pull together for recovering arpi.
i think bahuji is trying   futile for separation avita.after arpis work for avdesh ,they love is very  deep .

 
Hi sara,Hug
 
She is taking a chance but it won't work....just you see.
 
Avita are too much in love, their thoughts are for each other at the moment......nothing can come between them while they are in the throes of their new love...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boychista

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Joined: 07 April 2010
Posts: 10585

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by emina

Oh dreamy its just so beautiful.. I cant tell you how wonderful i feel after reading ur every analysis.. Gosh we are so lucky u are here in this forumHugHugHug
Gkd's past few episodes have been beauiful... The way avi and arpi love each other is so amazing.. And i totally agree with you, Tanvi is an amazing actressClapClap. She plays all the emotions so beautifully. And Avi is finally treating her the way he shouldEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.. Papa Rai is just so funny. I loved the phone conversationROFLROFL..
Ok you guys I ll be leaving now.. Will come back home on 14th of janBig smile. Thank you everyone for making this year wonderfulHugHug. So HAPPY NEW YEAR and see you all next yearBig smile
 
EminaaaaaaaaaaHug
 
Gosh, I can't believe I missed you again!
 
Thank you so much. I agree GKD has been really good for the last few weeks, the love story progressing wonderfully...if only bhootni will stay out of their relationship or keep quiet at least!
 
See you after the 14th then. Have a happy new year and enjoy yourself.
 
tc

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 1965

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

[QUOTE=chista]hey ferdousHug
hey pryia,cb di .
how r u?
agree u,    in last epi  we saw  all of family member pull together for recovering arpi.
i think bahuji is trying   futile for separation avita.after arpis work for avdesh ,they love is very  deep .

 
Hi sara,Hug
 
She is taking a chance but it won't work....just you see.
 
Avita are too much in love, their thoughts are for each other at the moment......nothing can come between them while they are in the throes of their new love...



dreamy, what do u think about RV?

do u think he is a negative man?

i know he fight very unfair with avdesh even was cruel ! apparently, he likes his promotion & he
 wants to finish  role of avdesh . but i think he respects  to the law & in his mind, avi  is  a criminal only  so he have to arrest him or kill him for  have a peaceful & calm city . i dont know?Confused
i think the story ll be come complex & prediction is so  hard.


Edited by chista - 26 December 2010 at 4:28am
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Joined: 01 May 2005
Posts: 23475

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:27am | IP Logged
hi chista emina is gone and rest of u

emina wud miss u again


and dreamy no i didnt run off i had logged off in fact to take a nap

am getting ready now to go to the function today

and yes i did hv few bites of cashewnut barfi hehehee

 cashewnuts and chocolates both my weakness and make my tooth ache

hahahahaha

i wud catch u all tomm now



and infact yday at wedding i kept looking for our gunahon ka devta avdesh singh thakur
i saw many bearded fellows but our hero was not there

LOLLOL
LOL

Edited by chatterbox - 26 December 2010 at 4:28am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index