Gunahon Ka Devta

Because of you, we exist... (Page 2)

komalSingh Senior Member
komalSingh
komalSingh

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by komalSingh

wow agian amazing analysis, u bring inside out of all charecter beautifuly. Clap

Hi KomalSmile

Thank you. Did u enjoy the show?

How r u by the way?...didn't see for a while and though maybe busy with studies or something.
   hi dreamy, me traveling 4 my work so not much in d forum

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:59am | IP Logged
hi komal u r travelling
cool  have a nice time.

and dreamy abt the nose kiss

i was laughing and i dont know where and to who i said this

that they r progressing in kissing matters.

first was eyebrow kiss now they moved to nose kiss

next cud be lip

but one thing is there

for these two  at least from my point of view
these two have very cute decent love story..  i have such impressions on these characters that i dont want to see beyond that..

ashu had told abt maryada show where there was full one min kiss

i saw the clip and since i dont see the show then also i didnt  feel it right

old fashioned mayb dont know

but somethings r better not being shown

this love story is differnt  and we want to see love growing more and how they overcome

i guess thats what i love more

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:05am | IP Logged

wow agian amazing analysis, u bring inside out of all charecter beautifuly. Clap

Hi KomalSmile

Thank you. Did u enjoy the show?

How r u by the way?...didn't see for a while and though maybe busy with studies or something.
                          hi dreamy, me doing well ,actuly i m traveling 4 my work n replying through my mobile. Dats why not much in d forum.

travelling that sounds so exciting!

Are you managing to watch GKD?Big smile...gosh, we are a mad lot arn't we?...our priorities very clear!Wink
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:08am | IP Logged

Di,

I too love Avita romance, it is so gentle and yet passionate!...actually if you thought of a gunda marrying a girl because of you love...you immediately think of red hot passion!!LOLEmbarrassed...but here, they actually showing that with these two it is for life, hence they are taking it slow and getting to know one another - that was the reason for the pratigya!

As for the M kiss, I just saw it earlier...catching up on the eppys...and you could barely see anything because 1. it was dark, 2. the camera kept moving (I don't know why!Ouch).....but the point is it suits the storyline there - you have to see all the eppys to know this...also suits the guy's character....

I don't think we will get a full on kiss here but maybe a peck at the right time and moment...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boytalkie14

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:20am | IP Logged
hmm dreamy as i said maryada i hvnt seen the show so mayb it was in line of the character.

but here  consider this

the lead pair hadnt said a single word to each other and they were like totally attracted to each other, circumstances brought them together and they married. yet theydont know each other
and since we r still fuming abt pratigya thing, i wud like to see it now after so many of ur analysis as a excuse or reason for them to really know each other in all situations and understand each other

thats how thier love is growing.

u said here when avdesh needed arpita she was there with him at every step and right now arpita needs avdesh and he is constantly with her making sure she is alright.
love returning here.. avdesh has responded to  arpita love now.

deep inside both love each other and going thru testing times now..

and as for kiss thing

in jassi jaisi koi nahi the very first show which i watchd
the lead pair had excellent chemistry and it almost seemed  too real. the show got over 3yrs bck but it still has strong fan base.. and ppl r demading sequel to that.
and now the lead pair is nominated for best all time jodi award on sony channel.

aside that what i meant to say that was the best onscreen chemistry we had seen and the love story there was differnt and yet  the romance was so cute and decent and no where we felt they went out  of line or something

here i doubt full on kiss like maryada wud be shown, 
still lets see what happens if they do show
ya a peck here there fine., but lets see
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:26am | IP Logged
A kiss should only happen if the character suits it and the storyline demands it...and in GKD kiss is not needed.....unless they show SR and then only if it suits the character...

but at the moment that is the last thing on their mind...Avita are tender with each other, they are still getting to know each other and for the first time are feeling very confident and in love with each other....but it is a new love and so many things will happen to test it. Avdesh has a temper, he sometimes goes one way or the other....we don't see him consider the middle ....but I am hoping that he will do that now, that will mean love is tempering his instinctive anger. This will give their love the opportunity to flourish and grow....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boytalkie14-Prashu-yoga23priyachatterbox

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:37am | IP Logged

A kiss should only happen if the character suits it and the storyline demands it...and in GKD kiss is not needed.....unless they show SR and then only if it suits the character...

but at the moment that is the last thing on their mind...Avita are tender with each other, they are still getting to know each other and for the first time are feeling very confident and in love with each other....but it is a new love and so many things will happen to test it. Avdesh has a temper, he sometimes goes one way or the other....we don't see him consider the middle ....but I am hoping that he will do that now, that will mean love is tempering his instinctive anger. This will give their love the opportunity to flourish and grow....

@bold
this is the point and u said it well.    story line and character at present doesnt demand that.. 

its now  the opportunity  as u said for love to flourish grow and be  strong..

my god i really love this story and despite some flaws or out of track  sequence

its still moving along nicely LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyDreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

@bold
this is the point and u said it well.    story line and character at present doesnt demand that.. 

its now  the opportunity  as u said for love to flourish grow and be  strong..

my god i really love this story and despite some flaws or out of track  sequence

its still moving along nicely LOLLOLLOLLOL

what is your best episode/scene so far and why?.Smile

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 26 December 2010 at 1:45am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index