Frequent Posters

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: chista

hey ferdous🤗
hey pryia,cb di .
how r u?
agree u,    in last epi  we saw  all of family member pull together for recovering arpi.
i think bahuji is trying   futile for separation avita.after arpis work for avdesh ,they love is very  deep .

Hi sara,🤗

She is taking a chance but it won't work....just you see.

Avita are too much in love, their thoughts are for each other at the moment......nothing can come between them while they are in the throes of their new love...
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: emina

Oh dreamy its just so beautiful.. I cant tell you how wonderful i feel after reading ur every analysis.. Gosh we are so lucky u are here in this forum🤗🤗🤗

Gkd's past few episodes have been beauiful... The way avi and arpi love each other is so amazing.. And i totally agree with you, Tanvi is an amazing actress👏👏. She plays all the emotions so beautifully. And Avi is finally treating her the way he should😳😳.. Papa Rai is just so funny. I loved the phone conversation🤣🤣..
Ok you guys I ll be leaving now.. Will come back home on 14th of jan😃. Thank you everyone for making this year wonderful🤗🤗. So HAPPY NEW YEAR and see you all next year😃

Eminaaaaaaaaaa🤗

Gosh, I can't believe I missed you again!

Thank you so much. I agree GKD has been really good for the last few weeks, the love story progressing wonderfully...if only bhootni will stay out of their relationship or keep quiet at least!

See you after the 14th then. Have a happy new year and enjoy yourself.

tc
chista thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Hi sara,🤗

She is taking a chance but it won't work....just you see.

Avita are too much in love, their thoughts are for each other at the moment......nothing can come between them while they are in the throes of their new love...

dreamy, what do u think about RV?

do u think he is a negative man?

i know he fight very unfair with avdesh even was cruel ! apparently, he likes his promotion & he
 wants to finish  role of avdesh . but i think he respects  to the law & in his mind, avi  is  a criminal only  so he have to arrest him or kill him for  have a peaceful & calm city . i dont know?😕
i think the story ll be come complex & prediction is so  hard.
Edited by chista - 13 years ago

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hi chista emina is gone and rest of u

emina wud miss u again

and dreamy no i didnt run off i had logged off in fact to take a nap

am getting ready now to go to the function today

and yes i did hv few bites of cashewnut barfi hehehee

cashewnuts and chocolates both my weakness and make my tooth ache

hahahahaha

i wud catch u all tomm now

and infact yday at wedding i kept looking for our gunahon ka devta avdesh singh thakur
i saw many bearded fellows but our hero was not there

😆😆
😆Edited by chatterbox - 13 years ago
yoga23priya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Hi Priya,🤗

I love Winnie!...thanks!😃😉

Hope to see u later....bye now...make sure you do that paper..😉😆

I think Di has already made a beeline for the sweets....she has been quiet for a while now...hmm so unlike her...😉😆

@bold i did it....but got 35% only.........its hard than manal questions😭 
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yoga23priya

@bold i did it....but got 35% only.........its hard than manal questions😭 

Aww better luck next time.🤗

Now relax and browse through the GKD section...😉😆
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
dreamy, what do u think about RV?

do u think he is a negative man?

i know he fight very unfair with avdesh even was cruel ! apparently, he likes his promotion & he
 wants to finish  role of avdesh . but i think he respects  to the law & in his mind, avi  is  a criminal only  so he have to arrest him or kill him for  have a peaceful & calm city . i dont know?😕
i think the story ll be come complex & prediction is so  hard.
[/QUOTE]

Hi Sara,

well I did like RV because I honestly thought he will later turn out to be an ally (due to the shikha part)...I still think he might, not yet but one day....also admired his stalwart belief in the law (well I did practice law!😆) and order.....he was everything that Avdesh was not in essence two sides of the same coin....

Now I can understand his anger and hatred - and that is why I really wanted avita to at least help him after the shooting - and I will keep my judgement to see what he actually does!...if he is corrupt then he will kill Avi without a second thought.....during the jungle,  he was provoked but let see if he can kill a defencelss Avi in cold blood... Yes definitely in his mind Avdesh is a criminal yet he wasn't short on compassion, when Arpita came he didn't yield to her but he did give her some advice, what he could, he said change him now before he becomes totally unrepentant....

I think we will have some cat and mouse game between RV and Avdesh now...as I said I will have to see what RV does to decide if he has gone corrupt or not.....Cvs could be springing a big twist on us soon....
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
C u later Di, ....enjoy....

...keep looking out for the GKD...😉😆
danno thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
in govida's style
dremy   dreamy dreamy dreamy dreamy............
(like dolly dolly dolly.................)
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: danno

in govida's style

dremy   dreamy dreamy dreamy dreamy............
(like dolly dolly dolly.................)

Sharan, sharan, sharan, sharan.....😆🤗

welcome!😃
Edited by Dreamygal301 - 13 years ago