India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Because of you, we exist...

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:00am | IP Logged

Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold.
Z. Fitzgerald

This episode was loaded with emotions. Both revealed and hidden.

Arpita: she is scared to her core. Not for herself but for her husband. Since shooting RV, she has almost been catatonic with guilt and self loathing but that is nothing compared to what she is feeling now on hearing that RV did not name her or Avdesh in his statement. She knew there was only one reason for that, so RV could punish Avdesh for her sins. The punishment would be for Avdesh to die by RV's hand. She was inconsolable and finally managed to fall asleep. Avdesh sitting by her side, knew that because of him she was in this mess and he promised her tenderly that he will get her out of it, if he has to fight the law and the world to do so, so be it. I really liked Tanvi's acting, she emotes fear and helplessness so well. I could almost feel her panic and the constant ball of cold fear inside her at the thought that something will happen to Avdesh if she is not around. So when her parents came, her feelings were very clear. Off course she knows her father well and was not fooled by his act at all. But her overriding concern was to be by her husband's side and I could see her stubbornness. In fact everyone in that room knew, hence this subterfuge to get her away from the Haveli otherwise why not order her? Because her husband adores her and will never ever force her to do something she doesn't want to. I enjoyed this very much because at that moment everything depended on whichever Arpita decided on. She was the true power.

Avdesh: He feels guilt that because of him she is so troubled. His one thought, since they came back to the Haveli is for her to be ok and to have her peace of mind again. He hardly stirred away from her side the yearning to be with her very strong. When he needed her, she was by his side day and night and so he is doing the same. Love is a fast teacher, the return more sweet and heart warming. He understood what is eating away at Arpita's soul and he is helpless to get rid of it bar in his old way; through violence and bloodshed. This time however, his bhauji is pressurising him on the other side, reminding him of the others that depended on him and on his strength. The weight of the world seem to be on his shoulders now, yet he is still thinking of his wife. He will act first to get rid of their enemy he would not run or hide and be a laughing stock. To be a coward when he is the lion is unbearable and strikes at his masculinity. Ask him to give his life and he will but he will not run and hide. Avdesh was caught in the middle, between the old and the new way of life that is glimmering ahead. He is very concerned about his wife, treating her as a fragile glass that will shatter at any moment. For her, he had restrained his instinctive action to kill RV. However, when pushed by Bhauji to go away to let this mess settle down, he put his foot down firmly. He was Bhaiyyaji, he will not run...his pride was at stake. Yet he is also tied because he can't really do anything as long as Arpita was in the Haveli and in this depressed state. So he eagerly grabs on to Bhauji's idea of sending Arpita to her maika's for a change of atmosphere, so that she could maybe forget what happened and recover some of her former vivaciousness. That was his only reason for agreeing because I could see the protest forming on his face until Bhauji suggested the reason for sending her away.

Bhauji: I have said this previously, in my analysis, that I find her driven between two conflicting feelings for Avdesh. Loverlike and maternal and often one or the other is dominant. Well in this episode, to my mind,  she was in her maternal mode. She was genuinely concerned for Avdesh, almost panicked at the thought of something happening and she wanted him away from the Haveli while she sorted this out. She tried emotional blackmail to get him away, that because of him the haveli, the people all exist. Without him they would all fall...his response was he would not run.  Later on, she approached him with a different tactic that this mess needs to be cleared up, that his life should not be at risk..that she would kill the inspector so Avdesh remains clear. There was no arguing with her over that, though it remains to be seen whether that actually comes to fruition. Her one thought is to keep him safe and she could only do that by making sure his troublesome wife was also kept out of the way. So sending Arpita to her mother's,  which even Avdesh did not disagree with except for a comment about her father. She used her influence to start the ball rolling – and what influence! we truly see how feared she is. Papa Rai comes running, eager to make amend with his damadh!...Though I say she is in her maternal mode, there is still perhaps  certain jealousy within her. For her comment about killing RV, it made me think maybe she wants to also show Avdesh that she too can shot a man for him. However, I am not so sure about this because their conversation outside made me think this is how she guided him and brought him up, she would state what she wanted of him and he would agree.... When a situation gets tough, she takes over and does what she had to make sure he was safe....So that is how I see her statement about killing RV. So this once again brings up the maternal aspect to the fore, she was like the grown up seeing everything clearly and if necessary she will do whatever it takes to make it all better.

Some brief addition, Papa Rai was hilarious. It was wonderful to have some comic relief and he did not disappoint, from his phone conversation to the visit at the haveli where he nearly fell at Avdesh's feet and invited his damdh to come to the wedding, to eat, drink and to dance!!...Avdesh's face was all the response he needed! I wonder if Papa Rai is becoming a positive person with some comedy routine. Or is he still the snake that Bhauji accused him off?....I t looks like there is some effort made to reintegrate Avdesh into family life, to show him and to also make him realise that marriage is just not between two people but also between two families. That there are other duties he needs to fulfil beside one of bhaiyyaji...husband and damadh as well.

Generally the episode was all about making sure Avdesh realised the severity of RV's action and the depth of his love for Arpita. I don't really see what Arpita going away makes any difference, as Bhauji's worry was all about him. So I can only conclude that once Arpi is away, thereby taking away those strong feelings that she evokes in Avdesh, he will start thinking more like a fighter than a lover. Somehow, I feel that even if Arpi does go, she won't stay away long. Her love for Avdesh is her guiding star and she won't wander too far from him.

So tell me what you thought of the episode.

(if you like, don't forget to press the buttonSmile)

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy--Lalz--deadly-kisskomalSinghNVBGKYsanamrahmancoolguy3Suhana6_nandinichistaGaurishahtalkie14Sidda8danno-Prashu-yoga23priyasmile.sarachatterboxPristineSoul

komalSingh Senior Member
komalSingh
komalSingh

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:10am | IP Logged
wow agian amazing analysis, u bring inside out of all charecter beautifuly. Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:18am | IP Logged
wow 
see this is why we love ur posts

u make us see things differently and otherwise boring episode brings out such wonderful analyis and it makes us think differntly

my god how much we r caught up in this show isnt it..

i m beginnng to understand more on this

arpita may agree to go to maika after avdesh tells her to go for her mother's sake and then nose kiss comes..

but i think i said in lakshmi post

avdesh wud be constantly worried about her and no matter what bandit does it wont work.
possibly he wud send two guards for  arpita or may end up in disguise too again..

but over all i again feel papa rai may insult arpi again  or do somethng drastic once she is at mansion..

the separation wont be long

the strong love bond wud keep pulling these two together

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boytalkie14Dreamygal301-Prashu-smile.sara

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by komalSingh

wow agian amazing analysis, u bring inside out of all charecter beautifuly. Clap

Hi KomalSmile

Thank you. Did u enjoy the show?

How r u by the way?...didn't see for a while and though maybe busy with studies or something.
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Hi Di,

did u have a nice day yesterday?...we had a function as well but here christmas day is absolutely quiet!

Thanks for liking it. I found the episode interesting becuase the emotions all seemed genuine to me, in fact it looked like they were all ganging up to make sure Arpi is well again....as for her going to maika that is still guesswork because she is stubborn, that look when she see's her parents...I knew she would be like a boulder. Only Avdesh can make her go and as we saw in the precap he is being all sweet and tareefing her, so let's if that works!!.....but either way it will be short because I still keep thinking of RV...I think he would be making an appearence somewhere.....what if she goes to her parents and maybe goes shopping and bump into RV?...

Also, both Avita cannot stay away from each other....it will be short lived.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boytalkie14

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:30am | IP Logged
oh yes dreamy we were at a wedding yday. had  a lot of fun flirting with two devars of mine.. my hubby cousin brothers..

one of them had a baby  2months old and she was so cute

i told both hubbyandwife

i m  taking away ur baby u go for ur second honeymoon
hehe

came very late last nite slept late and got up late.

today again have to go for another function but i guess wud be home early.

hmm  arpi is stubborn and knows how her dad is

i kind of loved her dialogue where the respect for her husband and her relationship is not there she wont go..

it was like a tight slap for papa rai and also for bhootni

and for avdesh she held him high in respect

above anything else.

thats why he tells her in precap i  m solucky to have a wife like  u  who cares for my respect,.

that is so true in todays society.

for a married woman if her husband is not respected she wont go to that place at all.

rv factor is confusing still.

cant make out exactly what he wants but avdesh is in danger

and i think u asked me what is mohra

it means he wud use arpi as sort of scapegoat  to end avdesh..

arpi is sweet but vulnerable too

if rv promises something nice for avdesh she just might turn avdesh into that thinking

that alone cud create some prbs

its like if u cant take ghee out of straight finger u twist ur finger to take ghee..

its a saying in hindi

ghee seedhi ungli se na nikle to ungli tedi karke nikalo

thats what mayb rv wants to do

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boysmile.sara

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Di,

thanks for explaining about mohra....yeah, that is not unexpected...when she visited him at the station I said then that RV might use her to get close to Avi, saying he will help her husband...but now he is going all negative.....but I think even if Arpi helps, for Avdesh's sake, she won't lost sight of the fact her husband could still be in danger....

but also worried...bhootni will think all her christmases have come together when she finds out and her words about getting Avi to kick Arpi out might be true at that point.....

about respect, Arpi always respects and put Avi first so her words to her mother wasn't a surprised but I thought her mother's tears would work against her and so it did, from Avdesh's face....I also thought in the beginning that Arpi's mum would come between them, not deliberatelt, but because of their closeness...Avi respects mothers and so he will try to bring mother-daughter together when he can, and that can be used by bhootni when she wants to do so....she is that clever......by the way that 'nose kiss' made me laugh!!...I think it was deliberate, they saw our outrage over teh SR kiss so did this...LOLLOL...both have big nose!Big smileBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boytalkie14smile.sara

komalSingh Senior Member
komalSingh
komalSingh

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by komalSingh

Hi KomalSmile

Thank you. Did u enjoy the show?

How r u by the way?...didn't see for a while and though maybe busy with studies or something.
                          hi dreamy, me doing well ,actuly i m traveling 4 my work n replying through my mobile. Dats why not much in d forum.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index