Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

cv's what's happening???any clue ..plz read &reply (Page 8)

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

u kno dew there is no use trying to find logic in any show...............

but here at least we wre getting something unique to watch............
no stupid leaps/saas bahu stories/useless vamps alwas suceeding............

theres such a freshness n intensity that we keep getting hooked deeper n deeper.....
time frame aside....so many things geet has done shud have resultedd in miscarriage............
no pregn signs till now....
but thru it all its innate beaty n charm keep us demanding more more n more............

CVs shud take care of these details but its not alwaz possible to show it na.....

i agree on all the points u said ... i too like geet coz of all the points u mentioned no complaints on that ... my only concern was thy should keep this in mind as thy are not showing the pregnancy issue or geet's bump .... as thy keep on showing all festivals ... thy sould remember geet is preg* this is not a simple love story ... but a diff love story ... thy left so many strands loose still we kept quiet ... dev,tara,meera ,,,,,.... but yaar all i am saying is cv's should not make any more mistakes ... tht's all i want ....

as i don't want to criticise them as i love geet crew a lot ... & i will b the first one to defend if any one critises the charcters also ... & i like whn anyone defends geet ...
so ... all i hope is cv's don't mess any more of our fav GHSP ... as i love it a lot ... & just want cv's to take care of the issue ...

I so agree, they have to be a little careful, the CV's have initially been very careful & logical it's only of late that they have started going a little haywire and because we fell in love with GHSP because it was so unique we just don't want to get ruined and become like any other soap drama

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kashndsel4eva

Agree with u
only CV's can anwser this for u

hope so the cv's can give us an aswer very soon Smile

maaneetfan123

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by drdee142

I so agree, they have to be a little careful, the CV's have initially been very careful & logical it's only of late that they have started going a little haywire and because we fell in love with GHSP because it was so unique we just don't want to get ruined and become like any other soap drama

yes dee that's the main reason of making this post like u said .... this post is just made out of concern for our FAv Show GHSP ...

& i really hope the cv's take some care while executing their plans .... no more messing it up after jan 10th .... & hopefully thy keep baby track in mind & give us baby track after marriage i.e. after jan 10th .... now waiting for their marriage & baby track ...

drdee142

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
I think Geet is 3 months pregnant as I remember Naintara telling dadi,when she was in jail that 'agar teen mahine pehele Maan veerji Dev ko paise de diye hote.............'.May be the new CV's r a bit messed up wid the months of pregnancy.Probably,after Maaneet's wedding,they'll highlight on the track.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneetfan123drdee142dewdropred

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged
@hima i am equally confused.but i have learnt a long ago not to find logic regarding pregnancy issue in a daily soap.i have seen pregnancy lasts for more than a year in serials.yes pregnancy bump shows after 4 months i believe.so geet cannot have flat tummy.

Edited by rajeev the best - 26 December 2010 at 11:01am

dewdropred

-BlushaLicious- IF-Stunnerz
-BlushaLicious-
-BlushaLicious-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged
i totali agree wiw u yaar
now cv's have 2 answer dis

dewdropred

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Firstly Geet Got married during Lohri... So by Jan 10, she'll be prego for 12 months...

My serious advice to u is, that this is a soap n not relaity TV... Its better that sometimes u throw logic n reality out of the window to enjoy it... The more u try to relate it to reality, the more confused is wat u'll get... Si just Chill n Enjoy GHSP... Smile

BTW, As per the show Geet is nearly 3 months preggy now.... ( Calculated based on Dadi's words during the diwali seq...)

Edited by swatichowdhury - 26 December 2010 at 1:18pm
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swatichowdhury

Firstly Geet Got married during Lohri... So by Jan 10, she'll be prego for 12 months...

My serious advice to u is, that this is a soap n not relaity TV... Its better that sometimes u throw logic n reality out of the window to enjoy it... The more u try to relate it to reality, the more confused is wat u'll get... Si just Chill n Enjoy GHSP... Smile

BTW, As per the show Geet is nearly 3 months preggy now.... ( Calculated based on Dadi's words during the diwali seq...)

Yeap yeap....I just saw the last 2 months and not only Dadi but NT also mentions about 3 months at the hosp......so it has to be 3 months plus few weeksSmile

Go to top