Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

cv's what's happening???any clue ..plz read &reply (Page 7)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redsky

I was so confused to see the size of the baby in geet's tummy. That was a full fledge baby and geet isn't showing any signs ?

u r right every one is confused ...LOLreg the baby size ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

ttt0011 Senior Member
ttt0011
ttt0011

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:07am | IP Logged
oh finally dew ............ya i was hoping to see some post on same topic as the size of the baby was bigger in sonography and if it geet baby den geeet should have her tummy showing up by now...............but dnt know what CVr thinking on  for future track.........they want to show baby n romance together dats y they r delaying this thing but dnt know this will spoil der story ahead...............if they make this kind of mistake again n again................hope dey realise soonnnnnnnn their mistakeeeeeeeee

dewdropred

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

@dee
CV's we love GHSP and this is not criticism but genuine concern to please take care of these issues so that the credibility of the show is not ruined.
i hope cv's make a note of the line above ....
thnks dear ... as tht's wht i wanted to see ... bcoz the cv's should also think that ... i was actually happy whn thy did not show some festivals as i thought ok gud geet is not like that ... but all of a sudden diwali & xmas ... continously in 1 & 1/2 month span ... thy can't risk the show .. and i forgot ritu also mentioned abt lodhi ... going by tht it will b a year then ... as lodhi comes in jan ... so cv's exiting characters whn ever thy want ... entry of new charcters whn ever thy want ...
still we accepted it ...
but the festivals & pregnancy are not going together .... i just hope thy finish this preg* track soon if thy want to show all festivals ....
now tht geet's cravings had started & thy showed the baby too in sonography ..
.so hopefully soon thy baby will b in maaneet arms ...
...........i agree the cvs shud address characters who r vital to the storyline instead of introducing those which just don't fit in the main story.........most of the viewers might not be online viewers like us lol so they might not know y Dev NT Meera Sasha r not shown and wat is Marjaani track the non-online viewers might be confused and lost this might be the reason for fall in trps.........cvs plzzz take all these suggestions as positive feedback bcuz v all love the show and want it to maintain its charm alwaysSmile.....Hima my last reply to this post was as an emotional viewer but this one as a logical viewer lol......when it cums to GHSP don't know when to be logical and when to be dillogicalLOLWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142dewdropred

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:02am | IP Logged
If one goes strictly by chronology, Geet became pregnant around MArch (soon after the Lodhi festival). So by Diwali (which was in Nov) she should have been atleast 8 months pregnant and by January 10th, the supposed wedding date, she should have delivered her baby. So I guess we just have to pretend we are not too smart in our calculations if we have to retain our sanity and watch the show for what its worth. As long as they allow the baby to be born, I'm fine with all their queer dates.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrnoevelinedewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ttt0011

oh finally dew ............ya i was hoping to see some post on same topic as the size of the baby was bigger in sonography and if it geet baby den geeet should have her tummy showing up by now...............but dnt know what CVr thinking on  for future track.........they want to show baby n romance together dats y they r delaying this thing but dnt know this will spoil der story ahead...............if they make this kind of mistake again n again................hope dey realise soonnnnnnnn their mistakeeeeeeeee

actually i do not have any idea abt sonography ... yeah the cv's left us clueless ConfusedOuch i just hope the cv's fix it soon ... Smile
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sptrno

i agree the cvs shud address characters who r vital to the storyline instead of introducing those which just don't fit in the main story.........most of the viewers might not be online viewers like us lol so they might not know y Dev NT Meera Sasha r not shown and wat is Marjaani track the non-online viewers might be confused and lost this might be the reason for fall in trps.........cvs plzzz take all these suggestions as positive feedback bcuz v all love the show and want it to maintain its charm alwaysSmile.....Hima my last reply to this post was as an emotional viewer but this one as a logical viewer lol......when it cums to GHSP don't know when to be logical and when to be d illogicalLOLWink

Hi SP...

yes dear U R correct ... reg trp.. i guess tht's 1 more reaason & delay in baby track another reason & showing festivals 1 by one ...

we come to IF discuss our confusions & at the end of the day get some sort of satisfied answers & try to feel better & then justify that the cv's are correct in the end ... & we go with the cv's & once again we support them ....

but like how u said ... wht abt the viewers who don't come to IF ...who just watch it on TV ... how will they get their answers ... thy might actually loose interest ...

but i love GHSP so much that ... i can't C any thing negative or illogical in our Favorite show ... tht's the whole reason of this post ... hoping that the cv's or anyone related to them read & understand the whole discussion we had ....
& to not give us any illogical scenes ... as the viewers now a days are not dumb ... they all can put 2 & 2 together ...

plz cv's listen to us .... this is just a request ... from us ... plz don't let logic go away ... from our fav show ... as this is the only show which is close to our heart & we love it a lot

Edited by dewdropred - 26 December 2010 at 8:46am

sptrno

preeti200 Senior Member
preeti200
preeti200

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:30am | IP Logged
@dewdropred

I understand your confusion regarding the pregnancy track. As much as I know about pregnancy, I can say that the baby in sonograph in yesterday's episode can't be more than 3 to 4 months. In some cases, especially if it is the first time pregnancy, the preggy belly doesn't start showing up for 4 or 5 months of pregnancy and sometimes a lot more. I myself have seen this happening. So, personally I won't worry about this issue. Now I am not saying that at 4 months or so the belly will be as flat as Geet'sLOL. That is a whole another issue to discuss. No offense to anyone .Just my 2 cents.

Edited by preeti200 - 26 December 2010 at 8:50am

dewdropred

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Agree with u
only CV's can anwser this for u

dewdropred

Go to top