Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

cv's what's happening???any clue ..plz read &reply (Page 5)

patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:25am | IP Logged
ONLY CV'S HV DA ANS TO UR QUIRES

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweet_chilly

and also not to 4get in the sonography the baby was fully formed and that happens..wen u are more than 6-7mnths pregnant..if i'm correct

LOL
all i want to say it just ignore this loopholes!

i don't know abt sono graphy dear ... no idea on that ... 

i try to ignore the loop holes & try to find my own reason & satisfy myself as i love GHSP a lot ...

but cv's need to keep this in mind ... whn thy show some thing as this is the show ... tht the viewers may get doubts ... reg this ...

till now geet is such a show which showed the most logic & very close to reality ... so i don't want GHSP also to fall under no logic shows ... tht's y i want cv's to show some logic as far as the baby is concerned ....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bluedreamz953sptrno

wajiha-1 IF-Rockerz
wajiha-1
wajiha-1

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:37am | IP Logged
agree with you
only cvs can answer this

dewdropred

Audiwalia IF-Rockerz
Audiwalia
Audiwalia

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Hun...... U r thinking too much dese days just enjoy d show yaar............. I m totally agree wid d ur post but still its a show...........

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rickks

Oh i am terrible sorry i meant to say 5 MONTHS
And why not show festivals???....how come they mess up the show??...as i mentioned earlier never look for logic in time frame on any show they never coincide with what we think of leaving us confused....Just because they have to keep Logic Intact they can't ignore the festivals can they????GHSP is the Only show which i have seen atleast 70% logical.....many shows dont even have 30% of logic in itSmile

i don't mind them showing festivals ....

but see as long as they show geet to be preg* how many festivals can they show ... with in that short time span .... as i said earlier if they showed a year round of festivals how old will be the foetus be ... our how many months old is geet's pregnancy ... this is wht i mean ... thy can't show tht she is preg* still & thy will be celebrating lodhi or any other festival ... better finish off the preg* track then thy can show as many festivals as thy want ... i too don't mind ...

not that i have not enjoyed any festival episode in geet ... i did enjoy but at the same time i still want logic to be there in the show ...

like u urself mentioned that GHSP has 70 % logic in it ...

so i don't want even 1 % to reduce from that 70 % ...

as i find that GHSP is the best show & which always has some novelty in all the episodes thy come up with & this is the only part which is lacking logic the baby track with the festival ... not only me ... there are thousands who got the same doubt ... so i think the cv's should remember this before they incorporate any festival in the show ...

well if geet was not preg * then this festival issue had not even cropped up & we would ahve happily enjoyed all the festivals we celebrate ... without making an issue out of it ...

as i too don't like to make a negative post for my favorite show ... as i try to defend geet GHSP in every manner i can ... so i don't want to go against the cv's but ... all i want is the cv's to think before they show some thing ...

well this is what i think though ... Smile

Rituparnaasptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by dewdropred

hope the cv's rectify their mistake ASAP ... & show baby in geet's hand ... after marriage ...

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

are yaar hum shaadi ke baad kya chahte hai aur tum kis cheez ki maang kar rahi ho!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

oh dear LOLLOLLOL... i know wht u have in mind I guess cv's are waiting for that part only & afetr that we will get a big bump & the baby too ...

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aditiwalia56

Hun...... U r thinking too much dese days just enjoy d show yaar............. I m totally agree wid d ur post but still its a show...........

i know i do ... LOLLOLLOL 

but ...

whn it comes to geet my mind never stops thinking ... it's working constantly 24/7 Smilethnks dear for agreeing ...

Rituparnaasptrno

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Hi dear......i agree with all ur pointsSmile.......i guess cvs r busy concentrating on MAANEET marriage romance and passionate scenes like mahi mahi and with a bump these scenes would not be possibleWink.......still i agree with u cvs should try to incorporate logic along with MAANEET romance and passion............this is if i come to think about GHSP as a logical viewer but honestly i'm an emotional viewer like many of my dear MAANEETIANS......MAANEET sceness touch my heart esp. the hospital scene that time i just feel it not think about itLOLWink.........also yaar GHSP MAANEET and v crazy MAANEETIANS r unique so i guess MAANEET' baby and Geet' pregnancy is also uniqueLOL.......let's just sit back and enjoy our show so that v can be in MAANEET paradise 24x7LOL

dewdropred

Go to top