Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

cv's what's happening???any clue ..plz read &reply (Page 4)

sweet_chilly IF-Rockerz
sweet_chilly
sweet_chilly

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:52am | IP Logged
and also not to 4get in the sonography the baby was fully formed and that happens..wen u are more than 6-7mnths pregnant..if i'm correct
LOL
all i want to say it just ignore this loopholes!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

hope the cv's rectify their mistake ASAP ... & show baby in geet's hand ... after marriage ...

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

are yaar hum shaadi ke baad kya chahte hai aur tum kis cheez ki maang kar rahi ho!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

sptrnodewdropred

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rickks

Hi may be i can help....Okay this is a part of the analysis i wrote on 24th December 2010 Copy pasting the same....
Some Facts and Prediction time...(Purely Based on the Sonography Seq)LOL
Okay Geet's is in her first Trimester and somewhere between 11-13 weeks...Most Probably 12 weeks....Reasons to support the same
1)Fetus Cardiac(Heart) activity can be detected on USG only after 7 weeks
2) The position of the Fetus(Baby) on the Screen in USG was at the base that means Geet's Uterus has reached the Symphisis Pubis because of which the baby was also lying in a lower position.
3)The size of the baby looked as that of A Hens Egg...and a Human Fetus looks the size of a Hens egg at 12 WEEKS
4) After 10 weeks USG is done to rule out any heart anomalies...
So based on all this Geet's in her 12th Week of PregnancySmile Am i correct CV's????

Hope it helps....dont go by the time frame they have shown in the show......If you go by that either you would have to conclude she is 7 months Pregnant or more than 5 for sure...But thats not the case here.....

And a Pregnant lady starts to show by 5 weeks...but may vary from person to person

thnks for ur analysis Clap.... might have missed ur post ... & i am totally ignorant abt preg* issues so i really don't mind u giving me this info ... thnk u ...

u mean to say 5 weeks or 5 months the last line ...underlined

well in that case also she is  say 5 - 7 months preg...

then y show the festivals if they are not telling us for sure how many months she is carrying ... which is messing up the entire show ...

Oh i am terrible sorry i meant to say 5 MONTHS
And why not show festivals???....how come they mess up the show??...as i mentioned earlier never look for logic in time frame on any show they never coincide with what we think of leaving us confused....Just because they have to keep Logic Intact they can't ignore the festivals can they????GHSP is the Only show which i have seen atleast 70% logical.....many shows dont even have 30% of logic in itSmile

sptrnodewdropred

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_chilly

and also not to 4get in the sonography the baby was fully formed and that happens..wen u are more than 6-7mnths pregnant..if i'm correct
LOL
all i want to say it just ignore this loopholes!

Sorry but you have go it wrong......Here you go this is an image of a Baby of 12th week....

Its from A.D.A.M which is supposed be a the Best Medical Dictionary Online....Its just 12 weeks and is it not almost fully formed...????

And here is a Sonographic Picture of the USG when in 12th week

Hope this Helps.....

Edited by rickks - 26 December 2010 at 1:52pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti..sptrnodewdropred

bluedreamz953 IF-Dazzler
bluedreamz953
bluedreamz953

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bluedreamz953

Haan yaar...bohot confusion hai...Cvs should tell us by like, in her report for the check up or something!!

Thanks for pointing it out but I guess different people's belly starts growing at different times...but mostly,it starts growing in the 4-5 month...however my own bhabi's belly started growing late in the 5 th month....I hope her belly starts growing...she'll look so cute!!
Thanks for the post!

u r welcome shaila ...

i know too much confusion ... confusion hi confusion ... solution hi problem ...LOL
well if we go by the calculation then after marriage it will be 5 months ...&  the bump should be visible then ... hopefully thy show the bump ...it's high time ...

thy keep on celebrating the festivals & are forgetting the bump ...LOL
Yeah true!!
ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rituparnaa

I think we'll soon see a cute little one immediately after the marr.Its high time now !LOL
CVs request to rectify these things plz. honestly.Show the reasons logically correct at least 4 preg coz this thing cant be fictional......
I love the show n want the show to retain its popularity always !So wanna this to be cleared once n for all.

hope so yaar .. need to see a baby soon ...LOL  thn thy can celebrate as many festivals thy want ...

i agree with u on this cv's need to show this logic ... bcoz this matter is related to pregnancy & whn it is related to that we can't celebrate a year round of all festivals & still show no bump or not even a mention of how month old ...

as geet is really really my most favorite show & don't want geet to fall in the same category as other shows where thy celebrate 3 new year & still say their term was only 1 or 2 years ....

i don't want logic to dissappear from the show ...

bluedreamz953Rituparnaasptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mayuri.vet

HeyyyyyaaaaaaaHug

dunno ur name yetConfused

Amazing postClap

the serial is confusing us and the cvz shuold have put this pregnancy track better i wished; this is a major disappointment of the showCry

well it depends on the person when the stomach starts to protrude out; it depends on various factors; i am talking here in terms of medical.

you are right when u said that the earlier festivals and their effect on maaneet have to be shown; i just hope the cvz realise this and rectify this. if we actually go and count her pregnancy now; the baby images on the machine; indicated she has to be 6 or 7 months pregnant. 

well i loved the episode yesterday; the convo between them was truly heart warming and it melted my heart!

a big thanks to the cvz for the christmas gift!

and we want more maaneet scenes with regards to the baby and maan's long pending love confession!

thanks a ton for the post and the pm!

PS- you better comment on my topics otherwiseAngry...just kiddingLOL

Love
Mayu<3

thnks dear & i do read ur posts & do reply to ...Smile 
u can call me hima / dew ... anything wht ever u feel like calling me ...

i wanted to be on cv's side tht's y was counting as less as i can in the days LOL...

coz if we actually go by the way they are showing it was coming like wht u said 6 - 7 months or like ritu mentioned crossed 9 months time frame ... still the baby is inside ....

pata nahin baby ko paet kae andhar sae moksh / mukhti kab milegi ...LOL 

luved all maaneet scenes yesterday ... & luved the xmas gift & everything ... but still i have complaints LOL

Rituparnaa-Mayu-sptrno

preeti.. Groupbie
preeti..
preeti..

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:24am | IP Logged
heyy .. well, its a million dollar question LOL .. but as of now, i gues thy r busy in marriage plans... as DD said in her interview its happening soon.... so i gues after tht, thy wld show us clear abt the baby track Smile

sptrnodewdropred

Go to top