Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

cv's what's happening???any clue ..plz read &reply (Page 2)

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Good points...plus, that sonography was a hoot...not the scene with Manneet..that was lovely....but, that has to be the most unusual uterus I've ever seen!

There's supposed to be an opening at the bottom of the uterus....this one was completely closed!

Unless, it was taken from a most unusual angle!!

As for the the groW*H of the baby....the fetus looked to be about 31/2-4 months....I think I saw its fingers too.

Btw, I know someone who barely showed her pregnancy even in the 9th month. Of course, that's a bit unusual...so, let's pretend that Geet's one of those lucky ones!

Edited by pippa - 26 December 2010 at 12:32am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaasptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bluedreamz953

Haan yaar...bohot confusion hai...Cvs should tell us by like, in her report for the check up or something!!

Thanks for pointing it out but I guess different people's belly starts growing at different times...but mostly,it starts growing in the 4-5 month...however my own bhabi's belly started growing late in the 5 th month....I hope her belly starts growing...she'll look so cute!!
Thanks for the post!

u r welcome shaila ...

i know too much confusion ... confusion hi confusion ... solution hi problem ...LOL
well if we go by the calculation then after marriage it will be 5 months ...&  the bump should be visible then ... hopefully thy show the bump ...it's high time ...

thy keep on celebrating the festivals & are forgetting the bump ...LOL

Edited by dewdropred - 26 December 2010 at 12:35am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bluedreamz953Rituparnaa-Mayu-sptrno

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Thanks Hima...........hope u dont mind me calling by ur name .....
Actually that Lodi/Lohidi comes in Jan n it seems she got married n preg by that time.We have still those posts in our forum abt Lodi/Deewali n her preg months already passed .

That Lodi fest made it more complicated coz if Lodi comes in Jan then Deewali comes in Nov.....so u can well understand what I mean to say.And Christmas is too far.......

Just wish CVs to handle it with utmost care n make us the viewers saitsfied with thier logic ! That will be all good 4 the show !

sptrno-Mayu-dewdropred

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Hi may be i can help....Okay this is a part of the analysis i wrote on 24th December 2010 Copy pasting the same....
Some Facts and Prediction time...(Purely Based on the Sonography Seq)LOL
Okay Geet's is in her first Trimester and somewhere between 11-13 weeks...Most Probably 12 weeks....Reasons to support the same
1)Fetus Cardiac(Heart) activity can be detected on USG only after 7 weeks
2) The position of the Fetus(Baby) on the Screen in USG was at the base that means Geet's Uterus has reached the Symphisis Pubis because of which the baby was also lying in a lower position.
3)The size of the baby looked as that of A Hens Egg...and a Human Fetus looks the size of a Hens egg at 12 WEEKS
4) After 10 weeks USG is done to rule out any heart anomalies...
So based on all this Geet's in her 12th Week of PregnancySmile Am i correct CV's????

Hope it helps....dont go by the time frame they have shown in the show......If you go by that either you would have to conclude she is 7 months Pregnant or more than 5 for sure...But thats not the case here.....

And a Pregnant lady starts to show by 5 MONTHS...but may vary from person to person

Edited by rickks - 26 December 2010 at 12:57am

sptrno-Mayu-dewdropred

-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:36am | IP Logged
HeyyyyyaaaaaaaHug

dunno ur name yetConfused

Amazing postClap

the serial is confusing us and the cvz shuold have put this pregnancy track better i wished; this is a major disappointment of the showCry

well it depends on the person when the stomach starts to protrude out; it depends on various factors; i am talking here in terms of medical.

you are right when u said that the earlier festivals and their effect on maaneet have to be shown; i just hope the cvz realise this and rectify this. if we actually go and count her pregnancy now; the baby images on the machine; indicated she has to be 6 or 7 months pregnant. 

well i loved the episode yesterday; the convo between them was truly heart warming and it melted my heart!

a big thanks to the cvz for the christmas gift!

and we want more maaneet scenes with regards to the baby and maan's long pending love confession!

thanks a ton for the post and the pm!

PS- you better comment on my topics otherwiseAngry...just kiddingLOL

Love
Mayu<3

Rituparnaasptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pippa

Good points...plus, that sonography was a hoot...not the scene with Manneet..that was lovely....but, that has to be the most unusual uterus I've ever seen!

There's supposed to be an opening at the bottom of the uterus....this one was completely closed!

Unless, it was taken from a most unusual angle!!

As for the the groW*H of the baby....the fetus looked to be about 31/2-4 months....I think I saw its fingers too.

Btw, I know someone who barely showed her pregnancy even in the 9th month. Of course, that's a bit unusual...so, let's pretend that Geet's one of those lucky ones!

i am totally ignorant about pregnancy dear ... so really don't know wht even sono graphy was till thy mentioned in the show ... 

oh ok ... so for some it did not show even in the 9th month ... really ... wow ... so may b our geet also will deliver without a bump then ...  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaasptrno

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:39am | IP Logged
agreed dew...........
come to think of it......
there was a loni festival when dev n family came...............whens loni?????

about preg...i think u show up at 5 months............but i guess miracles happen in GHSPLOLLOLLOLLOL

and when the baby is small u cant make it out on the sonography...doctor needs to pt it out.....
but lets enjoy n keep logic aside....:P)

hopefully one more song sequence in the party...............WinkWinkWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:44am | IP Logged
@Pippa
I agreed to ur POV.......coz it seems after the embroy gets fully developed only we can have that kinda image they have shown which is nt 3 months at least.Must be more than that !

I really appreciate CVs for having those sonography scenes (coz that was one of the best scene in GHSP)but hope they'll be a little more careful technically abt the preg track !

Edited by Rituparnaa - 26 December 2010 at 12:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

Go to top