-BlushaLicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i totali agree wiw u yaar
now cv's have 2 answer dis
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Firstly Geet Got married during Lohri... So by Jan 10, she'll be prego for 12 months...

My serious advice to u is, that this is a soap n not relaity TV... Its better that sometimes u throw logic n reality out of the window to enjoy it... The more u try to relate it to reality, the more confused is wat u'll get... Si just Chill n Enjoy GHSP... 😊

BTW, As per the show Geet is nearly 3 months preggy now.... ( Calculated based on Dadi's words during the diwali seq...)
Edited by swatichowdhury - 13 years ago
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: swatichowdhury

Firstly Geet Got married during Lohri... So by Jan 10, she'll be prego for 12 months...

My serious advice to u is, that this is a soap n not relaity TV... Its better that sometimes u throw logic n reality out of the window to enjoy it... The more u try to relate it to reality, the more confused is wat u'll get... Si just Chill n Enjoy GHSP... 😊

BTW, As per the show Geet is nearly 3 months preggy now.... ( Calculated based on Dadi's words during the diwali seq...)

Yeap yeap....I just saw the last 2 months and not only Dadi but NT also mentions about 3 months at the hosp......so it has to be 3 months plus few weeks😊
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

I think Geet is 3 months pregnant as I remember Naintara telling dadi,when she was in jail that 'agar teen mahine pehele Maan veerji Dev ko paise de diye hote.............'.May be the new CV's r a bit messed up wid the months of pregnancy.Probably,after Maaneet's wedding,they'll highlight on the track.

looks like they definitey lost count now ... as to how many months old her preg* is ...

yes me 2 expecting them to highlight the preg* track after wedding ... full hopes on that now ...
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ dewdropred....I completely agree with you.....
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nilam2010

@ dewdropred....I completely agree with you.....

thnks nilam ...😊 hope the cv's understand our concern ...
anju.r thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yaar. i have one more doubt..did u all watch sonography pics carefully???  we all knw geet have a flat tummy. hw such a flat tummy contains this much grown up baby???
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: anju.r

yaar. i have one more doubt..did u all watch sonography pics carefully???  we all knw geet have a flat tummy. hw such a flat tummy contains this much grown up baby???

yes dear tht doubt also has been raised...in this post  .. & some said it might happen ... so guess we have to believe that our geet is 1 among them ...😊
kellz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow u hought alot about this lolz
good thinking but cvs never make sense
namitasin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
M totaly agreed wit ur pts also they showed tat sonography were we culd clearly see te baby tat culd b posible only after 5 month mayb . Cv's hv to clear all these things wat tey think v r fool who did nt care this all crape mayb v r but bcoz v luv this show too much not going 2 stop watching this so cv's plz wrap up all this pregy trak soon