Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Hima, I agree we all kept assuming that she's around 3 1/2 to 4 months pregnant, as we were calculating by reel time not real time.

But you're right by showing these two consecutive festivals the CV's have messed by the timeline. They shouldn't have shown Christmas cause not we too go by real time and not reel time just confusing the whole pregnancy issue.

Also they've show a quite well developed fetus in the sonography which also confuses us. The CV's just keep adding tracks to take the story further without thinking things through or being logical. They should realize that the viewers can give them some leeway for creativity but they cannot totally take us for ignorant fools.

The track showing NE & Arjun just doesn't make sense, then there is the question of Dev's family & Sameera, & Vicky. If they needed parallel tracks they should have addressed these characters which would make more sense rather than introduce some illogical fictitious characters.

CV's we love GHSP and this is not criticism but genuine concern to please take care of these issues so that the credibility of the show is not ruined.
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@dee
CV's we love GHSP and this is not criticism but genuine concern to please take care of these issues so that the credibility of the show is not ruined.

i hope cv's make a note of the line above ....

thnks dear ... as tht's wht i wanted to see ... bcoz the cv's should also think that ... i was actually happy whn thy did not show some festivals as i thought ok gud geet is not like that ... but all of a sudden diwali & xmas ... continously in  1 & 1/2 month span ... thy can't  risk the show .. and i forgot ritu also mentioned abt lodhi ... going by tht it will b a year then ... as lodhi comes in jan ... so cv's exiting characters whn ever thy want ... entry of new charcters whn ever thy want ...

still we accepted it ...

but the festivals & pregnancy are not going together .... i just hope thy finish this preg* track soon if thy want to show all festivals ....

now tht geet's cravings had started & thy showed the baby too in  sonography ..
.so hopefully  soon thy baby will b in maaneet arms ...
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

oh dear 😆😆😆... i know wht u have in mind I guess cv's are waiting for that part only & afetr that we will get a big bump & the baby too ...

u kno dew there is no use trying to find logic in any show...............
but here at least we wre getting something unique to watch............
no stupid leaps/saas bahu stories/useless vamps alwas suceeding............

theres such a freshness n intensity that we keep getting hooked deeper n deeper.....
time frame aside....so many things geet has done shud have resultedd in miscarriage............
no pregn signs till now....
but thru it all its innate beaty n charm keep us demanding more more n more............

CVs shud take care of these details but its not alwaz possible to show it na.....

dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

u kno dew there is no use trying to find logic in any show...............

but here at least we wre getting something unique to watch............
no stupid leaps/saas bahu stories/useless vamps alwas suceeding............

theres such a freshness n intensity that we keep getting hooked deeper n deeper.....
time frame aside....so many things geet has done shud have resultedd in miscarriage............
no pregn signs till now....
but thru it all its innate beaty n charm keep us demanding more more n more............

CVs shud take care of these details but its not alwaz possible to show it na.....

i agree on all the points u said ... i too like geet coz of all the points u mentioned no complaints on that ... my only concern was thy should keep this in mind as thy are not showing the pregnancy issue or geet's bump .... as thy keep on showing all festivals ... thy sould remember geet is preg* this is not a simple love story ... but a diff love story ... thy left so many strands loose still we kept quiet ... dev,tara,meera ,,,,,.... but yaar all i am saying is cv's should not make any more mistakes ... tht's all i want ....

as i don't want to criticise them as i love geet crew a lot ... & i will b the first one to defend if any one critises the charcters also ... & i like whn anyone defends geet ...
so ... all i hope is cv's don't mess any more of our fav GHSP ... as i love it a lot ... & just want cv's to take care of the issue ...
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
they have just started with pregnancy track and we are all gagagagagagag..............
aage aage dekhte hai cvs kya dikhate hai...
hopefuly proper execution n no ilogical turns...........

about devtara n deveera..........abhinav is leaving na...so no idea whets gonna happen..
but cvs better show justice prevailing..........

redsky thumbnail
I was so confused to see the size of the baby in geet's tummy. That was a full fledge baby and geet isn't showing any signs ?
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

they have just started with pregnancy track and we are all gagagagagagag..............

aage aage dekhte hai cvs kya dikhate hai...
hopefuly proper execution n no ilogical turns...........

about devtara n deveera..........abhinav is leaving na...so no idea whets gonna happen..
but cvs better show justice prevailing..........

i 2 hope now thy show us full fledged preg * tarck ....

& hope fully geet getting justice & no more illogical turns ... & well executed scenes ...

those 3 already left ... not sure whether thy will come back or not ...
dewdropred thumbnail
Originally posted by: redsky

I was so confused to see the size of the baby in geet's tummy. That was a full fledge baby and geet isn't showing any signs ?

u r right every one is confused ...😆reg the baby size ...
ttt0011 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh finally dew ............ya i was hoping to see some post on same topic as the size of the baby was bigger in sonography and if it geet baby den geeet should have her tummy showing up by now...............but dnt know what CVr thinking on  for future track.........they want to show baby n romance together dats y they r delaying this thing but dnt know this will spoil der story ahead...............if they make this kind of mistake again n again................hope dey realise soonnnnnnnn their mistakeeeeeeeee
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dewdropred

@dee
i hope cv's make a note of the line above ....
thnks dear ... as tht's wht i wanted to see ... bcoz the cv's should also think that ... i was actually happy whn thy did not show some festivals as i thought ok gud geet is not like that ... but all of a sudden diwali & xmas ... continously in 1 & 1/2 month span ... thy can't risk the show .. and i forgot ritu also mentioned abt lodhi ... going by tht it will b a year then ... as lodhi comes in jan ... so cv's exiting characters whn ever thy want ... entry of new charcters whn ever thy want ...
still we accepted it ...
but the festivals & pregnancy are not going together .... i just hope thy finish this preg* track soon if thy want to show all festivals ....
now tht geet's cravings had started & thy showed the baby too in sonography ..
.so hopefully soon thy baby will b in maaneet arms ...

...........i agree the cvs shud address characters who r vital to the storyline instead of introducing those which just don't fit in the main story.........most of the viewers might not be online viewers like us lol so they might not know y Dev NT Meera Sasha r not shown and wat is Marjaani track the non-online viewers might be confused and lost this might be the reason for fall in trps.........cvs plzzz take all these suggestions as positive feedback bcuz v all love the show and want it to maintain its charm always😊.....Hima my last reply to this post was as an emotional viewer but this one as a logical viewer lol......when it cums to GHSP don't know when to be logical and when to be dillogical😆😉