India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

cv's what's happening???any clue ..plz read &reply

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

CV's i always have applauded when ever you all showed us something good ...

but yesterday ... I really could not understand what made you all do so ...

this is neither a negative post nor a bashing post ....  friends .... just my concerns for my favorite show GHSP ...  

when geet first started at KC - geet was preg* & in initial stages ...

when geet left KC after the launch party they said that ... she worked over there for 1 month ...

therefore as she worked in KC for 1 month as they said that appx she worked for 1 month & at that point ... discussions also happened i guess saying who gives provident fund to employees who work for 1 month ....

so when geet moved to outhouse she was around 1 month or 1 month 1-2 weeks preg* .... point to be noted ... friends

& say all what ever was happening in between geet & maan from the day geet moved to out house to till they decide to get married & their break up  ... say took like only 1 & 1/2 month or so ... i am taking as less days i can ...

so when they Celebrated Diwali in Khurana Mansion ... Geet must be around 3(1 month + 2 weeks + 1 month + 2 weeks = 3 months appx.) months pregnant .... point to be noted ... friend ....

so yesterday they showed christmas ... now can any one tell me how many days is it from diwali to christmas ...

say appx .... i am actually taking as less i can to count ... so ... it's like 1 & 1/2 month = duration from diwali to christmas .....

Now During Christmas geet should be 4 - 4 & 1/2 months pregnant ....point to be noted ,... friends .... 

now they are getting married in Jan... so at that time geet will be 5 + months pregnant ...another point to be noted .... friends ...

Now as i don't know much about pregnancy .... plz clear my doubt ... when does your belly start showing up ....

2nd point ... if the cv's really does want us to know how many months geet is pregnant as they never show or specify in how many months maan & geet love has blossemed ....

They why show festivals in the show as they showed 2 festivals & anyone who can calculate the time between two festivals can also calculate the pregnancy of the lead ....

I am not saying i am not happy to see the festivals in geet i m happy & liked all the episodes too ...

but when they start showing the festivals they should also remember what effect does it have on the characters ...

as they are dealing with the leads pregnancy ... don't u all think so that the cv's should keep this in mind before they shoot any festival scene .. in the show ... or write any festival track ...

now the next festival is holi ... so now tell me how many months should geet be at that time because they clearly celebrated 2 festivals & going by the calculations she should be 7 months if they show holi tooo ....

1 request cv's plz don't mess up the show by showing festivals ... it will ruin ur own story line as u r not progressing with the pregnancy track ...

I know CV's U all come & read the posts for sure in IF ... so plz don't mess up our favourite show ....

plz cv's listen to us .... this is just a request / genuine concern ... from us ... plz don't let logic go away ... from our fav show ... as this is the only show which is close to our heart & we love it a lot ...

Now please give me your views friends ...

Edited by dewdropred - 27 December 2010 at 11:49pm

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

harikashiva25inlwgeetlovelyreemuzebronicsmaaneetfan123noe23namitasindimpzztrishapSakshiGargmaansi007bluedreamz953-wild-Ilovemskbrokenmirrorsixxuthesaint148-HJ-itsmylifebosswajiha-1iMadzRituparnaasanu3108mrk-1drdee142patakha-guddi-Veritaserum-Ash1991rsroopaliswetha10mitzi11RajeevGurtiFansptrnoshah10--aarthi---Mayu-misty85mysteriousmillipickachufelicitysmoak.-BlushaLicious-Loquacious_Aash

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:15am | IP Logged
To all ur queries n doubts which most of us also have......
the only answer is ........CVs can better make us understand their point abt this preg track ! And 4 ur post add that Lohidi fest when she got preg first !

Though they've taken some steps at least by showing that sonography one...but still since majority of the viewers are still in dark abt the months actually passed of her preg so they can enlighten us to clear up and make the show a more logically correct also !

Hopefully am nt spreading negativity by replying ur post this time !LOL

P.S. I enjoyed yday's episode defintely.Bt still agreed with the confusions u put !

Edited by Rituparnaa - 26 December 2010 at 12:18am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

harikashiva25bluedreamz953ixxuthesaint148sptrnoSilentsoul-Mayu-dewdropredmysteriousmilli

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:17am | IP Logged
di CV's r the one who can answer ur question...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxumaneet_forever9-Mayu-sptrnodewdropred

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:25am | IP Logged
me too sailing on the same boat!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrno-Mayu-dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rituparnaa

To all ur queries n doubts which most of us also have......

the only answer is ........CVs can better make us understand their point abt this preg track ! And 4 ur post add that Lohidi fest when she got preg first !

Though they've taken some steps at least by showing that sonography one...but still since majority of the viewers are still in dark abt the months actually passed of her preg so they can enlighten us to clear up and make the show a more logically correct also !

Hopefully am nt spreading negativity by replying ur post this time !LOL

P.S. I enjoyed yday's episode defintely.Bt still agreed with the confusions u put !

hi
ritu

oh no ... u r not spreading negativity & i never thought like that .... always luv to read ur views ... so nothing like that ... Smile

actually i don't know about the festival u mentioned ... so can u give me the date of the episode whn it was telecasted & whn thy actually celebrate the festival ... 

it is high time thy tell us how many months she is preg* ... it is quite necessary now ...

yesterday's episode was very gud ...loved the mistletoe scene & every thing but ... the cv's bcoz of christmas made me get this doubt ... if they had not celebrated christmas ... may b i would not have made this post ... yes ... my confusions are still there reg. how many months preg is she ...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bluedreamz953ixxuRituparnaasptrno

itsmylifeboss IF-Rockerz
itsmylifeboss
itsmylifeboss

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:30am | IP Logged
agree with you
only cvs can answer this

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudewdropred

bluedreamz953 IF-Dazzler
bluedreamz953
bluedreamz953

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Haan yaar...bohot confusion hai...Cvs should tell us by like, in her report for the check up or something!!
Thanks for pointing it out but I guess different people's belly starts growing at different times...but mostly,it starts growing in the 4-5 month...however my own bhabi's belly started growing late in the 5 th month....I hope her belly starts growing...she'll look so cute!!
Thanks for the post!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

di CV's r the one who can answer ur question...

LOLLOLLOL

i hope they answer me arti ...Smile

as i noticed that the cv's enter IF & read our posts WinkLOL...

so i am waiting for my answer ... from them ... Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet_forever9sptrno

Go to top