Thendral

Deepa's Marriage (Page 2)

Poll Question: Who Do You Think Will Be Deepa's Pair?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
21 [70.00%]
7 [23.33%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [3.33%]
1 [3.33%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

maha2us

IF-Dazzler

maha2us

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
SweetyGreen, Thulasi may seem to have no sibling problems. But she will try to do something to solve the problem Mohan is going to get into. Hope she does not catch the habit of working on others' problems which her husband is wont to do.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Deepa's Marriage (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:56am | IP Logged
maha2us yes u are right.. Thulasi can help when mohan is in trouble.. but wat i said was she does not have real true siblings like Deepa..

niyas

niyas

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetyGreen

I feel the director is giving a twist in the story through Prabhakar as he is rich he can help Deepa.. 

but who knows she can like Kanagu and tat Prabhakar can become villain to Deepa's family like Vel to Thulasi...

SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Thanks for agreeing with me niyas...Smile

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

It's good that Kanagu is not bothering Deepa anymore, but in the end she couls end up with either Prabha or Kanagu.  Kanagu will take care of Deepa well, but Bhuvana will probably torture Deepa is she marries Prabha.  Omg...for a second...I totally forgot who Chandru was!!  Then I realized that he was the college friend who played a major role for TT wedding.  I doubt that he would marry Deepa.  Deepa deserves a good loving guy!

SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiles86

It's good that Kanagu is not bothering Deepa anymore, but in the end she couls end up with either Prabha or Kanagu.  Kanagu will take care of Deepa well, but Bhuvana will probably torture Deepa is she marries Prabha.  Omg...for a second...I totally forgot who Chandru was!!  Then I realized that he was the college friend who played a major role for TT wedding.  I doubt that he would marry Deepa.  Deepa deserves a good loving guy!

Yes u are right Chandru also has chance in marrying Deepa but he is not a main character there  is still some doubt tat whether he will wed her.. there is still chance for Kanagu as now he is very much changed but still has his love hidden for Deepa....
lets see how it moves in future episodes..Confused

Edited by SweetyGreen - 17 February 2011 at 12:11am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Thendral Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.