India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Already knew it!!!

eshi786 Senior Member
eshi786
eshi786

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
I already knew that Taani would marry Ritesh.

If you can recall, at the award function episode, when Ritesh got the award when Onu came from US. That person said, "Award goes to RITESH BASU".

Episode 1, Matron addresses taani as famous singer, Taani Basu.

This is so crazy. Ekta has completely lost it. I haven't seen that maha episode yet, but I don't even feel like watching it cuz Ritesh and Taani is MAJOR NO NO...REGARDLESS OF REASON.

urcrazy Senior Member
urcrazy
urcrazy

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
it's a blooper...
In the award show, that guy said Ekta names everyone Anurag Basu....while giving the award to Harshad....so Basu thing is all blooper

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Soaps1

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Tani said in first episode that Anurag is her husband didn't she? If she was married to someone else ... she would never say something like this because BT heroines once married will never call anyone else their husband no matter how much they may love them

And also Ritesh was Seingupta prior to leap ... so even his name is a blooper Sleepy

Edited by Soaps1 - 25 December 2010 at 11:49pm

mishti_17

eshi786 Senior Member
eshi786
eshi786

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by urcrazy

it's a blooper...
In the award show, that guy said Ekta names everyone Anurag Basu....while giving the award to Harshad....so Basu thing is all blooper

OMG....R U CRAZY? LOL, jk, but  I'm talking about the episode in TL when Onu comes from U.S. and his baba was suppose to get the award, but award went to Ritesh (I believe it was in August sometime after the leap). His full name was announced during that time. RITESH BASU.

And in Episode 1, the Matron called taani TAANI BASU. What does this mean? Do you get it now?
eshi786 Senior Member
eshi786
eshi786

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by urcrazy

it's a blooper...

May be the Basu thing was blooper in the show as well, according to one of my replies, but no idea how can names be changes like that. Well, its BT show, so I guess anything is possible. lol

Edited by eshi786 - 26 December 2010 at 12:04am
eshi786 Senior Member
eshi786
eshi786

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Tani said in first episode that Anurag is her husband didn't she? If she was married to someone else ... she would never say something like this because BT heroines once married will never call anyone else their husband no matter how much they may love them

And also Ritesh was Seingupta prior to leap ... so even his name is a blooper Sleepy

Well, she was married to Onu and she still thinks that he will be her love for life, as u said because thats what happens in BT shows, but I HAD NO IDEA THAT RITESH HAD TWO LAST NAMES. I'M STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT, HOW CAN A LAST NAME BE A BLOOPER? LOL. LOL I mean kam se kam character ke naam to sai se lete hai serials mein. I have never seen this kind of blooper on screen.
Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshi786

Originally posted by Soaps1

Well, she was married to Onu and she still thinks that he will be her love for life, as u said because thats what happens in BT shows, but I HAD NO IDEA THAT RITESH HAD TWO LAST NAMES. I'M STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT, HOW CAN A LAST NAME BE A BLOOPER? LOL. LOL I mean kam se kam character ke naam to sai se lete hai serials mein. I have never seen this kind of blooper on screen.
actually before leap ritesh was ritesh sengupta and later post leap he is ritesh basu . infact another comic thing atfirst ananya was said as some chatterjie or banerjie then turned into ganguly so this surname taani basu is blooper to confuse us. bcoz when the serial starts they decided to give the name anurag basu but it clashes with kzk 's anurag basu so later they changed anurag into anurag ganguly may be the  during first epi they didnt have the idea to change name later they may have devolped .i warn you dont look into surnames otherwise we will be in mental ashlyum before anurag goes thereLOL

shayeri

x-Sundas-x IF-Dazzler
x-Sundas-x
x-Sundas-x

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Everythng is possible in la la sorry ekta land

Go to top