India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

please try and understand eshann

ninni.saha Groupbie
ninni.saha
ninni.saha

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Hey frnzs.Smile..i m a new member on india-forums.....just wanted to share my views with you guys...
From many days i have been noticing ur hatred towars our eshann of sasural gemda phool...let me tell u guys....lyk all of you...i m also a vry vry vry big fan of this serial... i love suhana's character and her acting too...but nwadays watever they r showin.... all love (which has becom a reason of ur disgust nd hatred towards ishaan....)....guys pls just dnt think accordn to suhana...we all love suhana alot..nd probably dts the main resn y we cant see her in pain...bt have u evr thought abt our sweet ishaan...from the day 1 of their marraige..ishaan has loved suhana lyk anything...evn if he knw that suhana ws nt happy wd this marraige...he nvr complained....being a guy who is vry shy, down to earth and vry less expressive...dint u guys evr felt that wt pain he goes thru wnevr suhana's concern, love, care comes into question for him....the over friendliness which we r seeing btwn ishaan and sonali.....dts off course vry depressing and irritatingAngry...bt according to me..i think that ishaan is doing this cz somewhere in his heart he has a deep pain which he could nvr express...(if u remember there were scenes too where they had shown ishaan speakn to himself...askn ques to himself that y cant suhana understand his love for her at all)....and so nw dt his frnd sona has come...he wants to relive some moments of his life...he wants to enjoy his lyf...wch he could nvr njoy wd suhana....its nt his fault guys...he himself is nt realizing dt whtevr his doin is nt the correct one....its just human nature....bound in the clutches of lonliness...has changed ishaan's behaviour...bt still he does love suhana and cares 4 her....so dnt take him wrongly guys....just think vry calmly....think from ur heartsSmile...place urself in eshaan's position...i m sure u guys will understand wat i m trying to make u understand....nd pls do post ur commnts and views accordingly....will be eagerly waiting 4 ur commnts...Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymol--sree--Sinha18Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:28am | IP Logged
very nicely written...

and this is indeed a new viewpoint to the entire track...

one thing is right...ishaan has been feeling lonely...he cannot express his happiness or excitement or anything with suhana as suhana does not care...(that is how suhana has projected herself to ishaan) and now when a person who knows about his likings has come...and with whom ishaan has a very good relation has come...he unknowingly has started spending a lot of time with her...and coincidentally suhana has realised the importance of ishaan exactly the same time...

and hence we find suhana depressed and ishaan not caring about her...

and let me tell u guys...ishaan being this close to sona is irritatating...if that OTT was lessend it would have been a very different view from everyone for sure...and feeling very sad for suhana tooo...

ninni.sahaGarima_04sweetymolTani91

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Your concern towrads Ishaan is very genuine, he is a lonely man , he wants to enjoy his life , he wants to enjoy his life according to his liking, Suhana wanted to enjoy her life according to het terms, so why stay together?
The CV has portrayed Ishaan from the begining as a SELFLESS man, who loved Suhana from the moment he saw her, with out knowing her at all, after the wedding he was hurt badly hurt, but he decided to give Suhana time and space, and this time and space with his understandinbg has brought Suhana where she is now, and belive me if it wasnt fot BM and Dadaji , Suhana would have realised Ishaan,s inportance her self, its not Sonali who us causing pain to Suhana its change in Ishaan,s character which is the cause of her agony. His character has changed from a selfless , caring and unbeliveably Mahan man to a very common man who will get his fun from somewhere else if not given by his wife. And in all this if Ishaan would have had a little courage , that would have solved the pronlem, he is contradicting himself, when alone with Suhana he is all lovy dovy, but the moment Sonali is there he is a different man, that we dont understand.

Edited by venture - 26 December 2010 at 2:10am

rabees011Sinha18111192Shwets1502

sweetymol Goldie
sweetymol
sweetymol

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:28am | IP Logged
ofcourse ..ishaan is an ordinary man...i dont understand yyy everybody want ishaan to be godlike person....seriously guyss...i dont find ishaan doing anything wrong......i think many of us see it only from suhana's point of veiw.....

according to ishaan ,suhaana see him as her frnd or can say an Official husband....ishaan doesnt know suhanna have started loving him.....now I know , some of my friends might come up with the point that ishaan used 2 say that he understand suhana very well $ yet not able to recognise suhana hav started 2 feel 4 him........for this ,i would say jab suhana herself not able 2 understand her love for ishaan...ishaan ko kaise samj mei ayyega ki suhana started loving him...hamara ishaan tho ek engineer hai na not a jyothishiii...

now on ignoring suhana.......sorry friends...i dont think ishaan ignored suhana..ishaan was just enjoying the picnic.....he was in the picnic mood... He has married 2 suhana that doesnt mean he has no right 2 enjoy his life.....aur it doent mean he should always b around suhana...... he always used to take care of suhana with expecting nothing from her......Ishaan doesnt know that suhana is loving his attention,Ishaan only knows that hezzz just an ordinary friend for suhana ,nothing more than that......
the problem  is that CV's r only showing it from suhana's point of view
i fully back ishhan....on the other hand i feel bad 4 suhana too.....i really hope by this week they will end  sona's track .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ninni.sahaSinha18Shwets1502

ninni.saha Groupbie
ninni.saha
ninni.saha

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:23am | IP Logged
hey guys its good to see people agrreing to my point of view....thank u guys tanx alot...luv ya all.......nd our SGP just rocks...its an exceptionally the best show wch had feen featured on the televisiion till date....i hope you guys will equally lov eshan and suhana both....:))))))TongueSmileClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18Shwets1502

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Your concern towrads Ishaan is very genuine, he is a lonely man , he wants to enjoy his life , he wants to enjoy his life according to his liking, Suhana wanted to enjoy her life according to het terms, so why stay together?
The CV has portrayed Ishaan from the begining as a SELFLESS man, who loved Suhana from the moment he saw her, with out knowing her at all, after the wedding he was hurt badly hurt, but he decided to give Suhana time and space, and this time and space with his understandinbg has brought Suhana where she is now, and belive me if it wasnt fot BM and Dadaji , Suhana would have realised Ishaan,s inportance her self, its not Sonali who us causing pain to Suhana its change in Ishaan,s character which is the cause of her agony. His character has changed from a selfless , caring and unbeliveably Mahan man to a very common man who will get his fun from somewhere else if not given by his wife. And in all this if Ishaan would have had a little courage , that would have solved the pronlem, he is contradicting himself, when alone with Suhana he is all lovy dovy, but the moment Sonali is there he is a different man, that we dont understand.

IT also surprised me that he never confess his love. Should have said something or gave hits like " Suhana tum se to koi bhi pyar kar baithe, maito kya cheez hu" ( well i'm not good at this me all strait forward well get the hint guys. ) Even if he had indicated toward his love she would know. but no cant tell her. top secret. well v all know suhana being slow learner has to suffer. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top