India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

New seasons (Page 8)

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
rehana good somehow i always felt that there should be no consummation of relationship between angini until ranvir truth is out and done with....isi liye suggested that idea of flashback and small leap as i pointed in my ff on season 2....i love to see ur betu in sad yet intense scenes so isi liye i would love to see a flashback of events to keep viewers satisfied yet curious enough to why the doori between 2 after the wedding so i suggest 4 mth leap..but what we don't know is Will they listen,yes they listened to us asking for apu's past but sad part is we had gotten their contact info too late ,we got it on day we were told ke yes bidaai will end...us ke baad some effort kiya and they seem to have liked our ideas and even got new entry as past..but what saddened me was in my ff his past had a very very powerful and deep personality and not negative .....but they took general idea and we had even requested star plus coordinators of bidaai to focus on apu and see the results of Trps and look where they stand now....and they were so good after all that focus on him.
but abhi kiti baar bolo so all we can do is send few emails na and rest is upto star plus and rajan ji but gulal has totally flopped even with very good actors.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslanRehana86shanti05

ruslan Groupbie
ruslan
ruslan

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
I haven't been keeping up with the news. Has there been any news or indication of season 2? Its been more than a month. :( They should get a move on
sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
ruslan dear no news but i feel no news is good news...its khamoshi before the storm.. storm of good news......bidaii two back with fake jodis onlyLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslanRehana86poo_srekha02

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

ruslan dear no news but i feel no news is good news...its khamoshi before the storm.. storm of good news......bidaii two back with fake jodis onlyLOL

ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslanpoo_sRehana86sami01

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index