poo_s IF-Dazzler
poo_s
poo_s

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

Originally posted by poo_s

Originally posted by sami01

Originally posted by rafeek

nothing is wrong with moving on but if you really think bidaai was famous because of them. we can get sangad and kinrul back and we will
haila ok and i can safely say ke pigs will fly soon (sara ko kahaan se laoge she is happy with raam milaye jodi and kiny these days iscopying anmol by sleeping on sofa...may be trying to get that apu charm lol,which made many true fans into fake fansLOL).....meri maano to jao petitons kaaro hope tum safal ho ....bec i feel we can survive without angini but soemhow am worried about u how wil u survive agar wo na aaye so....go and do campaign na why waste ur time here..seriously
@red:hehe but where from he will get supporters who will start a "Bed lao ..back bachao..andolon" here can also ppl copy paste the idea ..(this thing seems to be in fashion )

@bold:tussi to kamal ho ji ..dhamal ho ji...tussi to bas cha gaye................sab ko bha gaye....................
ROFL

what r u doing sami di....u should have created a MID to post what u want to say......
ROFLROFL

aami seedha sada insaan ..so no MIDs jo bolenge mooh pe bolenge.....
thats why we r FAKE as we dont create FAKE account WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86sami01

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Seriously when even the creatives have to think of season two what foundation would they give , things make sense or the things which spun out should be from where they left
 A new begining to the end which needed its birth is the main motive for a new season two which I feel should me the mark !

We know teh potienal of Anmol and ragini and Apu and Parul make it happen so season two has a solid baseline with these two characters if thought of

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86anizorWinchesterbros

Winchesterbros IF-Sizzlerz
Winchesterbros
Winchesterbros

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Seriously when even the creatives have to think of season two what foundation would they give , things make sense or the things which spun out should be from where they left
 A new begining to the end which needed its birth is the main motive for a new season two which I feel should me the mark !

We know teh potienal of Anmol and ragini and Apu and Parul make it happen so season two has a solid baseline with these two characters if thought of

Well said shanti dii, Clap. I really hope ke bidaai is back with angini, just to finish of their story then let them do the leap, i just dont mind. The aprul magic should be brought back in bidaai 2.

Rehana86anizor

Hafsa12 Senior Member
Hafsa12
Hafsa12

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
yes for sure we wetting to watch Angini again in Bidaai Season 2.Thumbs UpClap

Edited by Hafsa12 - 28 December 2010 at 1:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_s

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

already they made a blunder by ending show and look where is gulal tam ....so i hope they dont do another blunder as to bringing tashi story seedhe and about foursome issue i feel wo nahi ho sakta as sara is out of question and parul acting talent is way too good to see her with kinny in my opinion,she has become such a better actor now

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslanRehana86anizorWinchesterbrosshanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Sammy we have enough content delivered at present on their plate
All teh creatives have ti do is blend them and mold them to their  liking and use this ...

Actors crafted for these roles are well etched and what more they need is sit back relax and perform !!

Season two on your plate fresh and new !!Smile

anizorsami01

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
yes itne ideas diye ke doosre shows wale bhi le gaye lol....past dikhane ko kya request kiya anmol ka sab jageh past hi past nazar aa raha hai....
so i want serial back with a 4 month leap
and flashback ........it wil be very good and wil capture viewers curiosity for TRPs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anizor

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
sammy di..... cudn't agree more Hug..... as i mentioned before that i didn't watch bidaai every single epi before the leap but sometimes time passed with it ...... n after leap her make over and the character has impressed me with such level that now i have become a fan of her ..... and same goes for Apurva..... he was cute and ok for me but after Bidaai he completely bowled me..... Parul has IMPROVED a lot in her acting skill that reflected in her calm personality after the leap..... this is the kind of role suits her the BEST ..... mature, calm yet young and blends with kids very well.....

abt B2, they have got SOOOO MANY good ideas to start with Angini .... err don't kill me but i really wanted them to start with where they left off.... they can show the grand wedding and in the SR they can show some promises, and understandings btwn the two but NOT a confession from Ragini yet..... I want her to realize her love COMPLETELY, I want her to give herself completely to her husband, I don't want her to keep any guilt towards Ranveer, there are so many bunch of potential scenes they can come up with Angini where she can realize her true love for her husband, understand him, and mostly realize Anmol's love FOR HER ......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslananizorsami01

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index