New seasons (Page 5)

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SukuluvsParul

Originally posted by Rehana86

Thank you for the jhappiHug No yaar i was just clarifying the fact becoz it is okk to love both ragvir and angini. Par we are considerd the fake fans of bidaai, ConfusedConfusedConfused

Ok jaanu continue with the FFs, any twists and turns are welcome, as it is on angini.Day Dreaming

awww don't worry abt being Fake fans ...... log toh baat karenge, logon ka kaam hai kehna (hope i got the lyrics right LOL)...... neway NAAH!!! i don't believe in extreme twists and turns because i m not changing any storyline here..... my FF is based on the 7 years that we missed, i m trying to pull up all the scenes that they cud have shown us as flashbacks..... i already took a 3 yrs leap as u read in the recent part....so now some concentration on Angini when Tashi were toddlers.... when i hit 7 years, i will stop this FF and (may be if time permits, will write some scenes that they can show in B2 Wink)

Rehena ji I dont mind leaps Wink, still i will stick on to your FFs as I dont want to be a fake fanLOL Na I know your FFs are filled with so much romance, and angini moments which i wished to see. Haila you will stop after seven years???? Here I was expecting to see Ragini's confession to anmol about her loveCry

hawww that will come AFTER the wedding naa which took place on 13th nov..... i was planning to write something on their wedding night, some promises, some expectations, some understandings..... it will be just my way of how they can continue from where they have left off .... just a suggestion as you can say Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorWinchesterbros

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

Thank you for the jhappiHug No yaar i was just clarifying the fact becoz it is okk to love both ragvir and angini. Par we are considerd the fake fans of bidaai, ConfusedConfusedConfused

Ok jaanu continue with the FFs, any twists and turns are welcome, as it is on angini.Day Dreaming

awww don't worry abt being Fake fans ...... log toh baat karenge, logon ka kaam hai kehna (hope i got the lyrics right LOL)...... neway NAAH!!! i don't believe in extreme twists and turns because i m not changing any storyline here..... my FF is based on the 7 years that we missed, i m trying to pull up all the scenes that they cud have shown us as flashbacks..... i already took a 3 yrs leap as u read in the recent part....so now some concentration on Angini when Tashi were toddlers.... when i hit 7 years, i will stop this FF and (may be if time permits, will write some scenes that they can show in B2 Wink)

Rehena ji I dont mind leaps Wink, still i will stick on to your FFs as I dont want to be a fake fanLOL Na I know your FFs are filled with so much romance, and angini moments which i wished to see. Haila you will stop after seven years???? Here I was expecting to see Ragini's confession to anmol about her loveCry

hawww that will come AFTER the wedding naa which took place on 13th nov..... i was planning to write something on their wedding night, some promises, some expectations, some understandings..... it will be just my way of how they can continue from where they have left off .... just a suggestion as you can say Smile
I think rehana is filling the 7 years gap well
I think you can blend your  take a little more not like what they showed ki she got annoyed that he danced with her on Ta,m,y's birthday and that seema and all that she ranted, I mean that was good appripriate but my sweetu ko itna accuse kiya bechara  he was  just calm nahi tho sher baan jatha !!LOLLOLLOL

But yes as Suku said your take on Ragini's confessions wud  be nice to know

Anyways Rehana is filling the gap well !!ClapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86poo_sanizorWinchesterbros

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
yes rehana ur doing awesome job sweetie..would like to see ur take on it too send ur ff to rajan he should take some pointers and use in season 2 as flashback

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86poo_sanizorWinchesterbrosshanti05

Winchesterbros IF-Sizzlerz
Winchesterbros
Winchesterbros

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

Originally posted by rafeek

nothing is wrong with moving on but if you really think bidaai was famous because of them. we can get sangad and kinrul back and we will
haila ok and i can safely say ke pigs will fly soon (sara ko kahaan se laoge she is happy with raam milaye jodi and kiny these days is copying anmol by sleeping on sofa...may be trying to get that apu charm lol,which made many true fans into fake fansLOL).....meri maano to jao petitons kaaro hope tum safal ho ....bec i feel we can survive without angini but soemhow am worried about u how wil u survive agar wo na aaye so....go and do campaign na why waste ur time here..seriously

Hailaaaaa dii aap be naLOLLOLLOLLOL
Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
awww shanti di thanks Hug ....that's where i get stuck in my imagination whenever i think of writing some close scenes btwn the two then that ranting scene comes into my mind and then i have to manipulate everything D'oh..... but yeah i don't like to write out abt any accusation cause wutever she ranted during that b'day scene was understandable cause she did not know that it was Tammy's wish until she realized when the damage was already done Ouch ...... so my scenes would be on something where she would not have any scope to accuse him (i hate to see her accusing him Disapprove) .....and abt him being a sher *cough*....i'll be a good mommy and keep my mouth shut Blushing

awww sammy diiHug .... i don't know if i shud send it to RS but you are most welcome if you want to do it on my behalf Big smile ..... lets see how my imagination works for that confession Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorshanti05

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:41pm | IP Logged

awww shanti di thanks Hug ....that's where i get stuck in my imagination whenever i think of writing some close scenes btwn the two then that ranting scene comes into my mind and then i have to manipulate everything D'oh..... but yeah i don't like to write out abt any accusation cause wutever she ranted during that b'day scene was understandable cause she did not know that it was Tammy's wish until she realized when the damage was already done Ouch ...... so my scenes would be on something where she would not have any scope to accuse him (i hate to see her accusing him Disapprove) .....and abt him being a sher *cough*....i'll be a good mommy and keep my mouth shut Blushing

awww sammy diiHug .... i don't know if i shud send it to RS but you are most welcome if you want to do it on my behalf Big smile ..... lets see how my imagination works for that confession Smile
shanti u do honours shanti has good rapart with rajan's group uska reputation ach ahai ,it washer sheer hard work when we got anmol ocused into serial in last month.....so sure why not rajan loves intersting st ories

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_s

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

shanti u do honours shanti has good rapart with rajan's group uska reputation ach ahai ,it washer sheer hard work when we got anmol ocused into serial in last month.....so sure why not rajan loves intersting st ories

ok, if shanti di wants she is most welcome tooBig smile but i didn't get wut u meant by "we got anmol ocused into serial in last month" Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Actually Rehana  Sammy had pulled out Anmol's past in her own way and  u know ki  the creatives visit the forum tho  we felt ki achha hai ki humari kahani  say imspire hokar they got Anmol's past

I mean if we can be creative and write what we feel chacarters should have  had a path  in our mind and the creatives come across somthing interesting cthey  are free to capture our minds !!!

Thats what she meant !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86poo_sanizor

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index