Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

New seasons (Page 3)

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehana86

hmmm i didn't know that I should not have ANY rights to like any other couple after Premeer Stern Smile ..... i know di, this person called us Fake in RS blog tooROFL ..... wutever!! .... neway lets concentrate on Sheila ki Jawani, I mean Angini ROFL..... haye! my poor brainROFL

Rehana, what has Sheila ki Jawani to do with AnGini LOL

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

hmmm i didn't know that I should not have ANY rights to like any other couple after Premeer Stern Smile ..... i know di, this person called us Fake in RS blog tooROFL ..... wutever!! .... neway lets concentrate on Sheila ki Jawani, I mean Angini ROFL..... haye! my poor brainROFL

Rekha she is pissed off somebody quoted her name as being aloyal Angini fan and that too a fake oneShocked LOL so she is taking a chill pill with shelia ki jawaani

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Rekha she is pissed off somebody quoted her name as being aloyal Angini fan and that too a fake oneShocked LOL so she is taking a chill pill with shelia ki jawaani

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...... thanx shanti di....ROFLROFLROFL ...lemme do some belly dance, if that helps me to calm down Ermm ROFLErmmROFL

well rekha di, both jawani and angini end with 'ni', that's the only connection i can find right now ErmmROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_srekha02saveeta24shanti05

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Let the starcast of Bidaai season2 be announced then we can decide whether to let go or keep dreaming about the storyline, until then Apu's contribution to Bidaai post leap can't be forgotten neither the response in rating.Thumbs Up

Edited by rekha03 - 26 December 2010 at 9:45pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_sWinchesterbrossaveeta24

Winchesterbros IF-Sizzlerz
Winchesterbros
Winchesterbros

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the jhappiHug No yaar i was just clarifying the fact becoz it is okk to love both ragvir and angini. Par we are considerd the fake fans of bidaai, ConfusedConfusedConfused

Ok jaanu continue with the FFs, any twists and turns are welcome, as it is on angini.Day Dreaming

rekha02

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:42pm | IP Logged

Let the starcast of Bidaai season2 be announced then we can decide whether to let go or keep dreaming about the storyline, until then Apu contribution to Bidaai post leap can't be forgotten neither the response in rating.Thumbs Up

cudn't agree more!!!....... Hug

rekha02

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SukuluvsParul

Thank you for the jhappiHug No yaar i was just clarifying the fact becoz it is okk to love both ragvir and angini. Par we are considerd the fake fans of bidaai, ConfusedConfusedConfused

Ok jaanu continue with the FFs, any twists and turns are welcome, as it is on angini.Day Dreaming

Sukanya, you like Parul a lot. Big smile. A true fan Clap

Edited by rekha03 - 26 December 2010 at 9:44pm

Rehana86

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SukuluvsParul

awww don't worry abt being Fake fans ...... log toh baat karenge, logon ka kaam hai kehna (hope i got the lyrics right LOL)...... neway NAAH!!! i don't believe in extreme twists and turns because i m not changing any storyline here..... my FF is based on the 7 years that we missed, i m trying to pull up all the scenes that they cud have shown us as flashbacks..... i already took a 3 yrs leap as u read in the recent part....so now some concentration on Angini when Tashi were toddlers.... when i hit 7 years, i will stop this FF and (may be if time permits, will write some scenes based on their new journey of life from 13th nov epi, which they can show in B2 Wink)

Edited by Rehana86 - 26 December 2010 at 9:51pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index