Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

New seasons (Page 2)

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rafeek

bidaai will be only back with sangad and kinrul

wow you sound soo Ermm confident yaar .....

Saraa. IF-Sizzlerz
Saraa.
Saraa.

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
bidaai only rocks with foursome
Saraa. IF-Sizzlerz
Saraa.
Saraa.

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
you are right i am confident. do you know why because i know that bidaai is famous because of foursome. rs also knows that well. bidaai is nothing without them. i am not like you guys becuse you guys are fake fans. you guys can accept any thing whether it good or not also i have a question if appurva have replace harshad in kis desh mein hai merra dil and sulagna have replace aditi then what you would do rehana86
Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:16pm | IP Logged

you are right i am confident. do you know why because i know that bidaai is famous because of foursome. rs also knows that well. bidaai is nothing without them. i am not like you guys becuse you guys are fake fans. you guys can accept any thing whether it good or not also i have a question if appurva have replace harshad in kis desh mein hai merra dil and sulagna have replace aditi then what you would do rehana86

simple! i wud have ignored that show ROFL ..... oh n btw, i ignored that show after the leap even though both harshad and additi were there, you know why? because they ruined the characters of both Prem and Heer ...... i watch a show when a character has some potential to impress me..... when the character is ruined i say Goodbye to the show Cool

of course i know bidaai was famous with SanGad and KinRul but it was still on its high TRP when it ended and i don't think i have to scream out to people for 1000th times since most of the recent articles also mentioned it along with Apurva's contribution to this TRP...... sorry dear, if it's too hard for you to accept, then there is nothing I can do abt it ....

and as I mentioned before, i don't have any problem with SanGad and KinRul coming back to B2, they are most welcome, but i just shared my wish to see the proper ending of Angini's love story.....n if i don't get to see them on B2 then it's ok .... I still can survive I guess Ermm

ok now i have a question, can you please elaborate the word "fake" as you have quoted us Big smile??

Edited by Rehana86 - 26 December 2010 at 8:28pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02sami01Winchesterbrossaveeta24shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Seriously Rehana People need to get a life
I mean why the hell is she quoting you !! coz you  liked a perticular  "jodi" and then you have moved on to like a perticular "jodi"
Every p[erson has  some dimensions and liking and by calling Fake not only here she did that elsewhere also
I have already reported  and wonder if teh mods take action
Com on there are  certain levels where a person /viwerer sees criteria  to understand characters and i am sure you me who so ever likes Angini does that and whats the problem and callinf FAKE is ridiculous !!

Actually  these people make their MID's and walk around to put such posts they have no guts to come out and say it with their real  id.. Sammy also pointed that out

And as you said Angini story is defiantly incomplete and well if and when B2 happens if the creatives understand and give a thought what Angini story is needed they will make sure the reasons are valid and make an attempt to show that

Otherwise  well life moves on !!! period !!!

Edited by shanti05 - 26 December 2010 at 8:45pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86poo_srekha02saveeta24

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:58pm | IP Logged

hmmm i didn't know that I should not have ANY rights to like any other couple after Premeer Stern Smile ..... i know di, this person called us Fake in RS blog tooROFL ..... wutever!! .... neway lets concentrate on Sheila ki Jawani, I mean Angini ROFL..... haye! my poor brainROFL

poo_srekha02saveeta24shanti05

Winchesterbros IF-Sizzlerz
Winchesterbros
Winchesterbros

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehana86

simple! i wud have ignored that show ROFL ..... oh n btw, i ignored that show after the leap even though both harshad and additi were there, you know why? because they ruined the characters of both Prem and Heer ...... i watch a show when a character has some potential to impress me..... when the character is ruined i say Goodbye to the show Cool

of course i know bidaai was famous with SanGad and KinRul but it was still on its high TRP when it ended and i don't think i have to scream out to people for 1000th times since most of the recent articles also mentioned it along with Apurva's contribution to this TRP...... sorry dear, if it's too hard for you to accept, then there is nothing I can do abt it ....

and as I mentioned before, i don't have any problem with SanGad and KinRul coming back to B2, they are most welcome, but i just shared my wish to see the proper ending of Angini's love story.....n if i don't get to see them on B2 then it's ok .... I still can survive I guess Ermm

ok now i have a question, can you please elaborate the word "fake" as you have quoted us Big smile??

Rehna i was waiting for  your reply yaar, well said.ClapClap May be she meant by some fans like me who was a ragvir fan earlier and now an angini fan.Ouch They never think ragvir was seperated becoz Kinshuk opted out.OuchOuch I really hope if bidaai season 2 comes the angini story should have a better ending rather the earlier abrupt ending, let us wait and watch.

Rehana86poo_srekha02saveeta24

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SukuluvsParul

Originally posted by Rehana86

Rehna i was waiting for  your reply yaar, well said.ClapClap May be she meant by some fans like me who was a ragvir fan earlier and now an angini fan.Ouch They never think ragvir was seperated becoz Kinshuk opted out.OuchOuch I really hope if bidaai season 2 comes the angini story should have a better ending rather the earlier abrupt ending, let us wait and watch.

aww come here Hug...... i dont have any issues with who left or wutever, all i care abt is to see if they show the continuation of Angini's love story or not..... but yaar, i think they really shud announce the castings of B2 now..... coz ppl r having high expectations..... btw thanx for ur feedback on my FF.... i was just trying to pen down a scene of Angini and Tashi where the toddlers are giving both Angini a tough time and (may be a surprise for my lovely readers Wink)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_srekha02Winchesterbros

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index