Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thank you for the jhappiπŸ€— No yaar i was just clarifying the fact becoz it is okk to love both ragvir and angini. Par we are considerd the fake fans of bidaai, πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Ok jaanu continue with the FFs, any twists and turns are welcome, as it is on angini.😍
Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rekha03

Let the starcast of Bidaai season2 be announced then we can decide whether to let go or keep dreaming about the storyline, until then Apu contribution to Bidaai post leap can't be forgotten neither the response in rating.πŸ‘πŸΌ

cudn't agree more!!!....... πŸ€—
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: SukuluvsParul

Thank you for the jhappiπŸ€— No yaar i was just clarifying the fact becoz it is okk to love both ragvir and angini. Par we are considerd the fake fans of bidaai, πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Ok jaanu continue with the FFs, any twists and turns are welcome, as it is on angini.😍

Sukanya, you like Parul a lot. πŸ˜ƒ. A true fan πŸ‘
Edited by rekha03 - 13 years ago
Rehana86 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SukuluvsParul

awww don't worry abt being Fake fans ...... log toh baat karenge, logon ka kaam hai kehna (hope i got the lyrics right πŸ˜†)...... neway NAAH!!! i don't believe in extreme twists and turns because i m not changing any storyline here..... my FF is based on the 7 years that we missed, i m trying to pull up all the scenes that they cud have shown us as flashbacks..... i already took a 3 yrs leap as u read in the recent part....so now some concentration on Angini when Tashi were toddlers.... when i hit 7 years, i will stop this FF and (may be if time permits, will write some scenes based on their new journey of life from 13th nov epi, which they can show in B2 πŸ˜‰)
Edited by Rehana86 - 13 years ago
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: rekha03

Sukanya, you like Parul a lot. πŸ˜ƒ. A true fan πŸ‘

Yupppppp rekha dii, now  I love apu too,😍 ap ne meri siggy nahi dekiπŸ˜‰
A die hard fan of angini.😳
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I don't see any harm in moving on and liking any one and who soever
The word fake seems so  rude thats my point !!

And when a story can have great potential  with certain changes and which shows that viewers have seen some criteria to accept these changes then one should stop pointing fingers at them !

Rehana86 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanti05

I don't see any harm in moving on and liking any one and who soever
The word fake seems so  rude thats my point !!

And when a story can have great potential  with certain changes and which shows that viewers have seen some criteria to accept these changes then one should stop pointing fingers at them !

awww forget it diii..... concentrate on my handsome betu ..... 😍
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
bidaai is the best with foursome sangad and kinrul
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rehana86

awww don't worry abt being Fake fans ...... log toh baat karenge, logon ka kaam hai kehna (hope i got the lyrics right πŸ˜†)...... neway NAAH!!! i don't believe in extreme twists and turns because i m not changing any storyline here..... my FF is based on the 7 years that we missed, i m trying to pull up all the scenes that they cud have shown us as flashbacks..... i already took a 3 yrs leap as u read in the recent part....so now some concentration on Angini when Tashi were toddlers.... when i hit 7 years, i will stop this FF and (may be if time permits, will write some scenes that they can show in B2 πŸ˜‰)

Rehena ji I dont mind leaps πŸ˜‰, still i will stick on to your FFs as I dont want to be a fake fanπŸ˜† Na I know your FFs are filled with so much romance, and angini moments which i wished to see. Haila you will stop after seven years???? Here I was expecting to see Ragini's confession to anmol about her love😭
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nothing is wrong with moving on but if you really think bidaai was famous because of them. we can get sangad and kinrul back and we will