India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

explain?

shravan95 Groupbie
shravan95
shravan95

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
hey everyone! i didnt come on this forum for a couple of days and feel like i missed a lot! i stopped watching BHPH cuz of the lack of interest and plus i had other things on the go! so BHPH wasnt my priority! but, cuz i am free now (winter break Wink), i want to catch up on everything! well not everything cuz thats gonna be a lot LOL but it would be awesome if someone could give a summary of what happened after pratap (my favourite character on the show cuz he got the brains! LOL) found out about sanchi and shravan's contract marriage! it would be awesome because i really dont want to watch all the rona dhona crap (unless its worth it! Wink) lol, thanks! Smile

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
In short -  Pratap has lost his brain after he found out about the contract. LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

arundathyLord_AragonChocolateChicksash10sangeeta9ktmsMr.Zkdesi_lover_guynycsweetie

sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:37am | IP Logged

lots of things hav happened since then, as su said, pratap has lost his brains, he wants saachi to get married to another guy. shravan was thrown out of house. he has to earn a lakh to get saachi bac, for which he gonna participate in a bike race.
ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Pratap has indeed gone mad, Shravan works in a garage to earn some money, and troubles are  in sight:

- Pratap wants Saachi to marry someone else (that idiot);
- Shravan has (against his will) agreed to marry Mandira, the sister of his boss Rocky
- Shravan is going to enter a bike race, to earn him the amount that is needed to stay married to Saachi..
desi_lover_guy IF-Dazzler
desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:19am | IP Logged
everyone seems to lost their mind>....Pratap, Mama, Ronak Singh..... The person who has lost his mind more is CV's of show...............

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocolateChickktmsMr.Zksunaina02

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
basically the show has gone down hill

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index