Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maaneet SS: ...A Special Day? Last Pt: Pg 4 (Page 9)

punjabi.princes IF-Rockerz
punjabi.princes
punjabi.princes

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
awesome SS!
keep up the great work

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Heyy Naina,

soo i realize i am almost spamming this thread but ohh what the heck, i am a big time spammerLOL
omgg the more we talk, the more i realize our twinnessLOLLOL
seriously, i can be your best couch potato buddy cuz i do not move at all...like nada!
well except the snow part, i was numb too but then i was like....snow or life?....ya you can guess which one i choseWinkLOL
omgg dude you cracked me up big time.....costco?....anyone who lives in US should know what costco is cuz its a life saverROFL.....well i would hope so!LOL....omgg i know! me too....i get that mini muffin pack...the 30 muffin one and my mom just got one 2 days back and guess what?....its blueberry n chocoate combined....yummylicious!LOL.....needless, there is not much leftLOL
and hmmm....what is this? you do realize you are asking me to do the impossible....name a ff? girl i am naming all of them so idc which one you do, but KINDLY update all of them!....umm ya, that kindly is meant to have a little force in it!LOL

..Naina..

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by macho_muffin

Heyy Naina,

soo i realize i am almost spamming this thread but ohh what the heck, i am a big time spammerLOL
omgg the more we talk, the more i realize our twinnessLOLLOL
seriously, i can be your best couch potato buddy cuz i do not move at all...like nada!
well except the snow part, i was numb too but then i was like....snow or life?....ya you can guess which one i choseWinkLOL
omgg dude you cracked me up big time.....costco?....anyone who lives in US should know what costco is cuz its a life saverROFL.....well i would hope so!LOL....omgg i know! me too....i get that mini muffin pack...the 30 muffin one and my mom just got one 2 days back and guess what?....its blueberry n chocoate combined....yummylicious!LOL.....needless, there is not much leftLOL
and hmmm....what is this? you do realize you are asking me to do the impossible....name a ff? girl i am naming all of them so idc which one you do, but KINDLY update all of them!....umm ya, that kindly is meant to have a little force in it!LOL

haha it's okk we're all spammers......so you're not alone girlLOL haha really?! my mum yells at me all the time for how lazy i am...[can't you help out around the house more?!...sure sure mom...eventually....and that eventually never comes ROFL]
and woaah man, snow or life and choosing snowShocked i understand...it's been a crappy winter so far and we didn't even have snow on christmas! that annoyed me so damn muchOuch
but COSTCO<3 dude surpriigly there are people out there who dont know what costco is...they shop at those like mom and pop stores in the middle of nowehere....i told them they were missing out on lifeROFL AHH I know what you're talking about! mmm now i want muffins...at 12:30 in the morning....thanks a ton -_-
but sigh...i'll update thursday, friday, saturday, and sunday...and hopefully finish 2 of them....i'm not going to start writing more for a while...i'm so bad at updatingLOLLOL
btw, do you write? i think you should, so i can spam and threaten as well ROFL
crms Senior Member
crms
crms

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Naina,
Do send  PM next time U write.  Any forum. 
This is the first time I read your work.  Enjoyed it.

Madhu

..Naina..

ambbiha IF-Rockerz
ambbiha
ambbiha

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:39am | IP Logged
loved it
i always dreamt of having a such a big and happy family and having reunions, giving suprise 4 others
it was awesome
HugHugHug
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

update twisted fate also naina plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Edited by ambbiha - 29 December 2010 at 1:44am

..Naina..

Lip-a-Licious IF-Rockerz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

..Naina..

mysticangel Goldie

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

..Naina..

Chotii Goldie
Chotii
Chotii

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Awwwwwwww Naina-Maina-Shaina!!

What a beautiful story you've put together! Awwwwwwwwwww!

Wait! Wait! Wait! I have to start with
ARMAAN IS SOOO CUTE! I love him I love him, I LOVE HIM! He alwayas has been, but that's another story! Oh, I wanted to eat him up in this lol Loved the portrayal of his character. Awesome work with him hun!
And just as cute as Armaan, was the image of little Dia hugging her teddy and standing at her parents door, asking whether the baby-in-process was presently sleeping in the room. OMG! That. Was. Sooooo. FREAKIN'. Adorable Naina!! Awwwww! I wanna give you a massive cuddle for creating the sweetest little girl, and the sweeeeetest little moment! I was laughing and "awww"-ing non stop when I read that!

Now coming back to the entire story.. man, it was So much fun! I'm So in love with the way you incorporate my three favourite jodi's into your fiction. It's so much fun to imagine them in the same frame, and omg.. I even enjoyed Arjun + Annie in this, as well as Dev + Naintara, but hey I like the latter two sometimes anyways lol (It's a love hate thing hehe)
But yeah, you so flawlessly created a fun family atmosphere in this. It was just really lovely to picture them all share happiness in this way, whilst enjoying their own intimate love lives too. Awww...!

From the adults, to the unborn babies... all characters were presented wonderfully, engulfed in the most delightful setting!

This was cute, funny, sweet, sexy, fun, hot, blushworthy, smile provoking in so many ways. It's a brilliant SS Naina! Loved it! Now don't hate me for this PLEASE I'm in two minds bout whether to say this or not.. but basically there's minor errors here and there with the hindi.. but I PROMISE it doesn't take away from what you're portraying in the part!! I love the mix of Hindi-English / Punjabi-English LOL in ff's so yes, that was a fabulous addition! Tongue

KEEP UP THE AMAZING work! Your writing is always a treat, and look, you've treated us again with sucha yummmmmyyyyyyy.. SS!

'Bludy' Fab work!

(is that 'bludy' getting old yet.. ? lol)

Jhappi's,
Saz

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

..Naina..

Go to top