Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maaneet SS: ...A Special Day? Last Pt: Pg 4 (Page 8)

-Mrinalini- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrinalini-
-Mrinalini-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Loved it!!!

Fantastic!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..

Tishuu Goldie
Tishuu
Tishuu

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
unreserved my comment - you can have a look Smile

..Naina..

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tishuu

oh my Naina

that was sooooooooooooo sweet!!!!!!! aww i luved the couples and the fun they were having - hehehehehehhee

and the ending was sooooooo sweet..................for some reason i thought there was gonna be more than 2 parts lool - hahaha guess SS really was a SHORT story - lool

aww they now have a third nishaani to their pyaar - luv it luv it luv it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

would love to read more from you

and your other FFs

hehehe

btw still awaiting your comment on mine - I havent had a chance to like it - and I'm waiting to do so!!!!

aww thank you sososo much! and haha yeah this short story was actually really shortLOLLOL

and D'ohi read but i forgot to unreserve my comment ^_^ I shall do so right away...thanks for reminding me!LOLEmbarrassed

Tishuu

VirIka4ever Senior Member
VirIka4ever
VirIka4ever

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Amazing :)

..Naina..

charmed ones IF-Sizzlerz
charmed ones
charmed ones

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkawesome partWinkWinkWinkWink Wink

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar

..Naina..

Ms-Min-Ho Goldie
Ms-Min-Ho
Ms-Min-Ho

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
I really enjoyed it will continue

..Naina..

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by macho_muffin

Originally posted by Naina2127

Originally posted by macho_muffin

Heyy Naina,

O-M-G this was such an adorable story!!Embarrassed
grumpy maan is wayy too cutee and the whole surprise party thing was awesome!
once again, you made me go intoDay Dreaming....*haye* can maan ever stop romancing?LOL and he is soo shamelessly proud about it tooLOL
and the kids....dude you have no idea how much i lovee those names....and they are such cutiepies!
aww geet's surprise was just the icing on the cakeWink.....another one, eh?....what a cute, happy family!
oyee madamji, now you better update the others too okay.....btw, i got snow outside my house too....almost 2 feet....i lovedd the snowstormLOL
pweez continue your other ffs soon or you got a muffin coming after you!

aww thank you sosososo much! and hmm don't you like the happy cute maan much better than mr Grumpy faceLOLLOL....actually no, i like mr grouch as well....it's nice to see him being the angry young manLOLLOL and isn't the snow killing you? fhdflkjh i mean i LOVE the winter and all but i've been stuck in my house for two days -_-

and o.O a muffin! just make sure it's blueberry or chocolate chip.....i don't like any other kind ROFLROFL

Cheers!
omgg are you kidding?....i heart lovee snowLOL.....i have been playing non stop for 2 days in the snow and am soo numb nowLOL.....heyy being stuck in the house is cool man....plus, am sure you got break too cuz i got one as well so why not be our lazy normal selves and be happy as couch potatoesWink.....ohh god, i just knew you wouldn't see the threat behind my comment and interpret it the other wayLOL.....i am demanding you update missy or else....is that better as dhamki now?Angry

p.s. those are the only 2 flavors i like as wellLOL....yayy so hi-5 on our patheticness!

haha seriouslyy? playing in the snow?! I did for a few hours and then literally froze my hands off so I sat in front of the little heater and warmed my little body up and am too scared to go outside in the fear of acquiring frostbite...i'm a nutcaseLOLLOL

ahaha and dude thats what i do best...be a couch potato...a lazy little person who enjoys nothing more than sitting around on the couch, wrapped in a blanket, with my laptop.....[gosh, now i feel so sluggishLOL]

and lolol glad you know me by now.....i would interpret anything as other than a threatLOLLOL but hmm that dhamki will work....you let me know which one you wanted first and then i'll work on that update... [i know, i'm a failure....i haven't even started any of mineLOL]

but LOL really? everyone hates on me because whenever we go to like costco and buy the muffins, i always have to get the chocolate ones or the blueberry ones and i refuse to eat the other ones....[i hope you know what costco is...i live and die for that story<3LOLLOL] but yes....we are truly pathetic for our lack of variety in muffin selectionLOLLOLLOLLOL

macho_muffin

CrazzyBusy IF-Sizzlerz
CrazzyBusy
CrazzyBusy

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Awesome SS dear....loved it.....what an perfect gift on such an special day......

..Naina..

Go to top