Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maaneet SS: ...A Special Day? Last Pt: Pg 4 (Page 10)

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged
@Madhukaki: Hii Hug Omg soso glad to see you here! I totally didn't know you watched/liked Geet as well, and I will deifnitely PM you starting next time :) Thanks soso much!

@ambbiha: hehe me toooo! I love the idea of a cute little perfect family...gosh I'm such a hopeless romantic at times Day Dreaming but thanks soso much for liking my work and I will definitely be updating twisted fate before the new year!

@Lip-a-Licious: thanks sososo much! so glad you liked it!

@melody_quest: thank youu! happy you liked it!

@Chotii: Sazzz! Hug hehe I just had  to incorporate Armaan and Riddhima although I am an SR fan, I totally felt that AR suited that little role more this time around LOL hehe DIA! dude I've always wondered how awkard it must be for parents to lke romance shomance around little kids...like what the heck are you supposed to say when your kid asks what you're doing..uhh..we're um... oh god, so damn awkward LOL [trust me to think of something stupid like this LOL]

and hehe glad you liked the entire story and dude if Naintara wasn't so mean, I would lovee her and Dev...cause as much as I disliked Dev in the beginning, I totally came to love him, but now he left =/ but Annie and Arjun totally have potential as a couple..and he's pretty cute...has that intense *whoosh* look LOL

And omg...I will never hate you for saying anything.....and thanks so much for letting me know...now if only you could help me fix it LOL trust me, m hindi fails epicly...and i know about zilch punjabi....ROFL

andand...I will never ever ever tire of the word bloody...trust me i only know about like 5 people that say it LOL sigh *drooling over british guys with that hot accent*

Thanks for the awesome comment! *MwahMwah!* [I'm sophisticated and French ROFL]
~Naina

lakshmisalvadi Senior Member
lakshmisalvadi
lakshmisalvadi

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Tongue
Naina

All iz Well. Beautiful Happy Ending. Loved the short fanfic. Great writter.

Everypersons dream.Clap

Love u dear

PM me for all ur updates. They are awesome.

Lakshmi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..

Chotii Goldie
Chotii
Chotii

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina2127

@Chotii: Sazzz! Hug hehe I just had  to incorporate Armaan and Riddhima although I am an SR fan, I totally felt that AR suited that little role more this time around LOL hehe DIA! dude I've always wondered how awkard it must be for parents to lke romance shomance around little kids...like what the heck are you supposed to say when your kid asks what you're doing..uhh..we're um... oh god, so damn awkward LOL [trust me to think of something stupid like this LOL]

and hehe glad you liked the entire story and dude if Naintara wasn't so mean, I would lovee her and Dev...cause as much as I disliked Dev in the beginning, I totally came to love him, but now he left =/ but Annie and Arjun totally have potential as a couple..and he's pretty cute...has that intense *whoosh* look LOL

And omg...I will never hate you for saying anything.....and thanks so much for letting me know...now if only you could help me fix it LOL trust me, m hindi fails epicly...and i know about zilch punjabi....ROFL

andand...I will never ever ever tire of the word bloody...trust me i only know about like 5 people that say it LOL sigh *drooling over british guys with that hot accent*

Thanks for the awesome comment! *MwahMwah!* [I'm sophisticated and French ROFL]
~Naina

Nainaaaaa! Hug  LOL
oi, you're an SR fan and yet you chose to add AR instead awww - you totally get brownie points from me there, cos man.. I love Armaan. Afterall, Armaan is just.. Maan with AR attached to him Wink - that was SO lame right?! Let me shut up.
*moving...
                 moving....
                                  moving....
                                                 SWIFTLY on!*
OMG LOL @ the awkward moments parents must face when caught / prevented from having romantic moments when kids pop up. What you created wasn't stupid u doughnut, it was damn right hilarious - in a Totally CUTE way! I loved that! I'm a Huge Dia fan now lol - she exists in your other SS too, which can I just say.. Woman, you better continue SOON! If you need a reminder.. it is titled:
MAANEET SS: WAITING FOR YOU (to bludy update!) you hear me? / read me? whatever it is LOL

Awww like I said, its a love-hate relationship between me and Dev-tara. I think Dev's a right a** for what he did in the show, but Abhinav Shukla is so freakin' sexy, I just love looking at his face and just sucha mighty fine looking human being bless my screen with his presence makes me happy LOL His character sucked though, I have to admit the man Did have a lotta potential til the whole "I'm a loser who must now suffer for my deeds" thing happened (suffer, he should of course BUT he coulda just remained evil, I woulda preffered it that way.. I hate the uneccessary act of gaining sympathy. Urgh.) Let's just leave it at, he's CUTE. SO, CUTE. So, an imaginary Good Dev always makes me smile Big smile And Naintara, I hate her, but she's a fab vamp! What more can I say lol She is the epitome of Queen B (I, T, C... I'm sure u get it lol)

Very honestly, Arjun Annie (As a couple) are growing on me, ever ever ever so slightly - I actually don't find Arjun hot though. Not at all. Now that's strange because his character / role is somewhat sexy, but I really am not feeling it so much.

ooooo, I don't mind helping out with the hindi actually lol and just so you know if EVER u need a little aid with the punjabi.. Main Hoon Na ;D but yaar, your a Premeer fan right? They were Punjabi in the show weren't they?? Did you not pick up even 1 tiny word??? Geek does your knowledge of punjabi from HEER-GEET start and end with.. "Babaji"..?? Shocked

I'm just kidding, its all good! LOL

*MwahMwah!* to you toooo ma lovely!! Now that this has ended, get writing on your other ff's sooooon PLEASE! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

..Naina..

Adyi Newbie
Adyi
Adyi

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Waiting 4 d next part

..Naina..

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Adyi

Waiting 4 d next part

lol um it's complete.
ambbiha IF-Rockerz
ambbiha
ambbiha

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina2127

Originally posted by Adyi

Waiting 4 d next part

lol um it's complete.
naina ur backBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile pls update twisted fate CryCryCryCryCry i am eagerly waiting 4 ur update

Edited by ambbiha - 21 January 2011 at 6:32pm

..Naina..

Go to top