Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crms thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Naina,
Do send  PM next time U write.  Any forum. 
This is the first time I read your work.  Enjoyed it.

Madhu

ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved it
i always dreamt of having a such a big and happy family and having reunions, giving suprise 4 others
it was awesome
🤗🤗🤗
😳😳😳😳

update twisted fate also naina plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Edited by ambbiha - 13 years ago
That was fantastic Naina 👏

fantastic ss........completely loved it

keep writing 

Chotii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Awwwwwwww Naina-Maina-Shaina!!

What a beautiful story you've put together! Awwwwwwwwwww!

Wait! Wait! Wait! I have to start with
ARMAAN IS SOOO CUTE! I love him I love him, I LOVE HIM! He alwayas has been, but that's another story! Oh, I wanted to eat him up in this lol Loved the portrayal of his character. Awesome work with him hun!
And just as cute as Armaan, was the image of little Dia hugging her teddy and standing at her parents door, asking whether the baby-in-process was presently sleeping in the room. OMG! That. Was. Sooooo. FREAKIN'. Adorable Naina!! Awwwww! I wanna give you a massive cuddle for creating the sweetest little girl, and the sweeeeetest little moment! I was laughing and "awww"-ing non stop when I read that!

Now coming back to the entire story.. man, it was So much fun! I'm So in love with the way you incorporate my three favourite jodi's into your fiction. It's so much fun to imagine them in the same frame, and omg.. I even enjoyed Arjun + Annie in this, as well as Dev + Naintara, but hey I like the latter two sometimes anyways lol (It's a love hate thing hehe)
But yeah, you so flawlessly created a fun family atmosphere in this. It was just really lovely to picture them all share happiness in this way, whilst enjoying their own intimate love lives too. Awww...!

From the adults, to the unborn babies... all characters were presented wonderfully, engulfed in the most delightful setting!

This was cute, funny, sweet, sexy, fun, hot, blushworthy, smile provoking in so many ways. It's a brilliant SS Naina! Loved it! Now don't hate me for this PLEASE I'm in two minds bout whether to say this or not.. but basically there's minor errors here and there with the hindi.. but I PROMISE it doesn't take away from what you're portraying in the part!! I love the mix of Hindi-English / Punjabi-English 😆 in ff's so yes, that was a fabulous addition! 😛

KEEP UP THE AMAZING work! Your writing is always a treat, and look, you've treated us again with sucha yummmmmyyyyyyy.. SS!

'Bludy' Fab work!

(is that 'bludy' getting old yet.. ? lol)

Jhappi's,
Saz

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
@Madhukaki: Hii 🤗 Omg soso glad to see you here! I totally didn't know you watched/liked Geet as well, and I will deifnitely PM you starting next time :) Thanks soso much!

@ambbiha: hehe me toooo! I love the idea of a cute little perfect family...gosh I'm such a hopeless romantic at times 😍 but thanks soso much for liking my work and I will definitely be updating twisted fate before the new year!

@Lip-a-Licious: thanks sososo much! so glad you liked it!

@melody_quest: thank youu! happy you liked it!

@Chotii: Sazzz! 🤗 hehe I just had  to incorporate Armaan and Riddhima although I am an SR fan, I totally felt that AR suited that little role more this time around 😆 hehe DIA! dude I've always wondered how awkard it must be for parents to lke romance shomance around little kids...like what the heck are you supposed to say when your kid asks what you're doing..uhh..we're um... oh god, so damn awkward 😆 [trust me to think of something stupid like this 😆]

and hehe glad you liked the entire story and dude if Naintara wasn't so mean, I would lovee her and Dev...cause as much as I disliked Dev in the beginning, I totally came to love him, but now he left =/ but Annie and Arjun totally have potential as a couple..and he's pretty cute...has that intense *whoosh* look 😆

And omg...I will never hate you for saying anything.....and thanks so much for letting me know...now if only you could help me fix it 😆 trust me, m hindi fails epicly...and i know about zilch punjabi....🤣

andand...I will never ever ever tire of the word bloody...trust me i only know about like 5 people that say it 😆 sigh *drooling over british guys with that hot accent*

Thanks for the awesome comment! *MwahMwah!* [I'm sophisticated and French 🤣]
~Naina
lakshmisalvadi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😛
Naina

All iz Well. Beautiful Happy Ending. Loved the short fanfic. Great writter.

Everypersons dream.👏

Love u dear

PM me for all ur updates. They are awesome.

Lakshmi
Chotii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Naina2127

@Chotii: Sazzz! 🤗 hehe I just had  to incorporate Armaan and Riddhima although I am an SR fan, I totally felt that AR suited that little role more this time around 😆 hehe DIA! dude I've always wondered how awkard it must be for parents to lke romance shomance around little kids...like what the heck are you supposed to say when your kid asks what you're doing..uhh..we're um... oh god, so damn awkward 😆 [trust me to think of something stupid like this 😆]

and hehe glad you liked the entire story and dude if Naintara wasn't so mean, I would lovee her and Dev...cause as much as I disliked Dev in the beginning, I totally came to love him, but now he left =/ but Annie and Arjun totally have potential as a couple..and he's pretty cute...has that intense *whoosh* look 😆

And omg...I will never hate you for saying anything.....and thanks so much for letting me know...now if only you could help me fix it 😆 trust me, m hindi fails epicly...and i know about zilch punjabi....🤣

andand...I will never ever ever tire of the word bloody...trust me i only know about like 5 people that say it 😆 sigh *drooling over british guys with that hot accent*

Thanks for the awesome comment! *MwahMwah!* [I'm sophisticated and French 🤣]
~Naina

Nainaaaaa! 🤗  😆
oi, you're an SR fan and yet you chose to add AR instead awww - you totally get brownie points from me there, cos man.. I love Armaan. Afterall, Armaan is just.. Maan with AR attached to him 😉 - that was SO lame right?! Let me shut up.
*moving...
                 moving....
                                  moving....
                                                 SWIFTLY on!*
OMG LOL @ the awkward moments parents must face when caught / prevented from having romantic moments when kids pop up. What you created wasn't stupid u doughnut, it was damn right hilarious - in a Totally CUTE way! I loved that! I'm a Huge Dia fan now lol - she exists in your other SS too, which can I just say.. Woman, you better continue SOON! If you need a reminder.. it is titled:
MAANEET SS: WAITING FOR YOU (to bludy update!) you hear me? / read me? whatever it is 😆

Awww like I said, its a love-hate relationship between me and Dev-tara. I think Dev's a right a** for what he did in the show, but Abhinav Shukla is so freakin' sexy, I just love looking at his face and just sucha mighty fine looking human being bless my screen with his presence makes me happy 😆 His character sucked though, I have to admit the man Did have a lotta potential til the whole "I'm a loser who must now suffer for my deeds" thing happened (suffer, he should of course BUT he coulda just remained evil, I woulda preffered it that way.. I hate the uneccessary act of gaining sympathy. Urgh.) Let's just leave it at, he's CUTE. SO, CUTE. So, an imaginary Good Dev always makes me smile 😃 And Naintara, I hate her, but she's a fab vamp! What more can I say lol She is the epitome of Queen B (I, T, C... I'm sure u get it lol)

Very honestly, Arjun Annie (As a couple) are growing on me, ever ever ever so slightly - I actually don't find Arjun hot though. Not at all. Now that's strange because his character / role is somewhat sexy, but I really am not feeling it so much.

ooooo, I don't mind helping out with the hindi actually lol and just so you know if EVER u need a little aid with the punjabi.. Main Hoon Na ;D but yaar, your a Premeer fan right? They were Punjabi in the show weren't they?? Did you not pick up even 1 tiny word??? 🤓 does your knowledge of punjabi from HEER-GEET start and end with.. "Babaji"..?? 😲

I'm just kidding, its all good! 😆

*MwahMwah!* to you toooo ma lovely!! Now that this has ended, get writing on your other ff's sooooon PLEASE! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Adyi

Waiting 4 d next part

lol um it's complete.
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naina2127

lol um it's complete.

naina ur back😃😃😃😃 pls update twisted fate 😭😭😭😭😭 i am eagerly waiting 4 ur update Edited by ambbiha - 13 years ago