UNITY OF THE DMGIANS

DmgianLunatic thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
  heyy guyss, adress me as one of the "new bies," I ownestly cant belive I'v made an account on IF and im making my own post and all, haha, as for weeks I use to shy behind and just read. I like many discovered DMG through youtube. After the legendary basketball scene, I was glued HARD!  Every episode was an escape to a fantasy world. As months went by, I finally got into the 2010 era of DMG. Which all in all, was a total shock, with me as well. I was left with my mouth gagged, crying, hoping, yearning! What had happened to the Gang which was the ultimate soul? The Armaan? The Riddhima?

Okay so my fellow SR fans, are probably grinding their teeth, cursing me for not categorizing this topic as either (KASH/KASU/KAJEN/AS/SR/ARSH), so they wouldn't have started reading in the first palce. But I have something to share with all minds, so pleae bear with me. Back to the tragedy, yess, I was upset. Riddhima was tieing the knot to Sid, with a picture of Armaan clutched in her hand, which was slowly burning away. I was mouring, my heart was wrenching, and I was cursing real bad, at the CVS. Which is proabably something we all did at one point, very judgemental indeed.

Later on the track of SR/ARSH entered. Some loved it, others simply cried. But as time went by, and comments made their way in my mind, I realized what was really going on. What I'm trying to say, is the reason I joined IF, was to join with the SRians, the KASHians, the Kajenians, the KASUians, the ARshians? I waned US to realize what we got here. What we got through this journey. I want US with an OPEN MIND to think why a specific group like "that" jodi. Because at the end of the day believe it or not, each person is right with their opinion. WE ARE DMGIANS, SO LET US BE.

I have so much to say, but I have too sleep early, as boxing day sale is tomorrow, got to hit the mall early, haha. I did not wish to offend anyone. I joined and wanted to share my point of view, because DMG has now ended. It all gave us happiness, and hope at some time. If you read this four paragraph essay, and were with me, through this, I thank you. If we shared any of the same feelings, dont shy behind the curtains, and let me know. We all are here to escape a thing or another, its a show, I KNOW! But I just felt DMG was something more. I truely loved it. And one more thing, we're all humans, we fall in love with one thing more than another, I understand that , and I think we all should, lets value each others opinion, show the spirit of DMG, and have the phenomenon back, WITH OLD AND NEW. Cheers to the 3 years, of unity on this forum. Like I said a sentence before, It's a blend of Old and New, All is welcome, I like reasonable critisim, I'm an open minded chick, bring it on!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
just like  u..there r many ppl who have tried to do dis...ask me..i can give u links too...bt just as much dat many ppl will accept ur words..the other half will cum and bash u...its f9...there r many of us who appreciate wt u say...and wt u say of DMG is totally crct...coz im a DMG crazy out of mind blind fan...btw hope to c sum gud posts from u..u have gt a knack of writing stuff widout insulting others..as for now yohooo for ur post...it was amazing...and btw u r the newbie i liked..hehe.
dmgroxalwys thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
luv d ur topic i alwys felt d same abt dmg& jst like u i 2 hv joined if on boxing day nd hope u hv a gr8 time here😊
EternalKarSim thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
As much as i love SR with all my heart and soul, i totally agree with what u said. Ppl in this forum think that we like to bash other fan groups. Which sane person likes to bash others? We don't like to bash bcoz no matter what fan group we are, we r DMGians. Just there are some individuals who just like to bash us. I'm being neutral here, SR fans get more bashed that the AR fans. And i've witnessed it. That's why we stay isolated, bcoz we don't lyk 2 bash. But there are some AR fans who r friendly enough to talk with us, and i like them. I personally want all of us 2gether. But its just that the fans r just very sensitive and loving 2wards their fav jodi which keeps us apart. My advice 2 everyone is that if they want 2 criticize something, give constructive criticizm so that the TM doesn't feel bad. I'm not saying these to win ppl's hearts. I really want us 2gether.
DmgianLunatic thumbnail

Thanks so much for the lovely comments guys, I'm glad that we share such immense love, for dmg.

Goldie: I'm looking forward to your topics as well, thanks for the support!

dmgroxalways: hehe, yeah i had a blast on boxing day :) thanks.

Etternal Siddhima: I'm so glad we share such similar thoughts, I do notice the differences people play. However, as openly as I can be, I want to understand the fans of SR. please don;t get me wrong. I have watched DMG from its first day, before Sid was introduced in DMG, us 'AR" fans as you can say, were opened to the lovestory of just Armaan and Riddhima, I guess being the first, thats is why we feel for it. At those time there was no Kash, Kasu, Kajen, or any of that jazz, I fell in love with the love Armaan had for Riddhima, and Riddhiam for Armaan. Being an SR fan, im blabbering way too much to you, sorry! I don't inent on making you switch sides, or any nonsense like, im tryign to open barries between groups. If you woudl not mind, could you please tell me what you like about Sid and Riddhima. I havn't understood the side of the SR fans, I want to make an open topic about their viewpoint as well, your pinion would help :) thats all.
Fitte_muh_tere thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey same from my side i joined very late but i used to read all the post welcum
EternalKarSim thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: DmgianLunatic

Thanks so much for the lovely comments guys, I'm glad that we share such immense love, for dmg.

Goldie: I'm looking forward to your topics as well, thanks for the support!

dmgroxalways: hehe, yeah i had a blast on boxing day :) thanks.

Etternal Siddhima: I'm so glad we share such similar thoughts, I do notice the differences people play. However, as openly as I can be, I want to understand the fans of SR. please don;t get me wrong. I have watched DMG from its first day, before Sid was introduced in DMG, us 'AR" fans as you can say, were opened to the lovestory of just Armaan and Riddhima, I guess being the first, thats is why we feel for it. At those time there was no Kash, Kasu, Kajen, or any of that jazz, I fell in love with the love Armaan had for Riddhima, and Riddhiam for Armaan. Being an SR fan, im blabbering way too much to you, sorry! I don't inent on making you switch sides, or any nonsense like, im tryign to open barries between groups. If you woudl not mind, could you please tell me what you like about Sid and Riddhima. I havn't understood the side of the SR fans, I want to make an open topic about their viewpoint as well, your pinion would help :) thats all.

well, first of all i'm truly very happy that you being and AR fan, you're really trying to understand us, and we want someone who can understand our point of view on how we like our SR. Well sweets, if you want to talk about AR to me then i have no problem, but really before i started watching DMG, i was into cartoons and stuff, watching dragon ball z everytime. Then i started to switch channels and the first thing i saw was SR honeymoon, and when i saw it, things were not good for them, everywhere i kept hearing about AR, but suddenly there's this new guy coming in her life, then i started to understand their situation and got trapped in their magic, well first of all, the thing which really attracted me was the character Sid. He also once loved a girl but she simply underestimated his love for her, and left him all alone, he is this guy who thinks about others rather than himself, when he got to know about Riddhima's love life, he simply approached to help her find her love, so that she doesn't go through that same pain of losing someone whom you love dearly, the pain he went through. But fate simply brought them together in unusual cirumastances. the part where Sid was all to angry on her on their first marriage life, it was because he wanted her to get free from this samjhote ki shaadi, and return to find her love, in the excuse of saying that her husband wasn't good with her, but the beauty started to fall for the beast, other's say that Sid is being to harsh on her, but if you look it in another point of view, you would clearly see what he was trying to do. The main point of loving a couple like SR, is that it made us believe in second chances, make your heart whole again, even though it was crushed before, the point of believing to love again, Siddhima showed true companionship between a husband and a wife. And how truly loving each other can make a disastorous marriage become like a fairy tale. And also Sid and Riddhima look cute together, but this completely a different point, the point is we love this couple because, they are a couple who people want to implement, escpecially the character Sid. This is why we SR fans love them sooooo much.
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
the good thing is that it has ended so no more crap fights !

if DMG3 comes i do hope this time they just dont start for trps but with well concieved storyline.
KITfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice post must say

i made a similar one once

yes we should have peace here at least now that its all over n learn to respect each other if not be together

i have been watching this show for 3 years n is been some journey

made both frds n rivals here 😆 n this place is very dear to me 😊
sr-medha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidfan11

the good thing is that it has ended so no more crap fights !

if DMG3 comes i do hope this time they just dont start for trps but with well concieved storyline.

AGREED😡
P.S thanx fr the sweet post friend😳
listen,the thing is that we hav difference in opinions,views
bt dat does nt mean we force ppl 2 accept our POV's
and abt unity😊
we are united coz at the it is dat we are DMG fans(not all)😊