Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I don't get what Simi's trying to say on the last page. Why would she be so mean?πŸ˜•
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: debayon

I had a hunch, but it's wrong. No, I actually had 3 cases to deal with, this, a certain person's case(you know who) and then I had to solve a case in the CID Top Detective ContestπŸ˜†

But I think I'm wrong. Let's see who this fool is.

LOL, I think you're wrong about this one πŸ˜† But wow, you are the real ACP. Are you trying to replace the FBI - ME πŸ€”
debayon thumbnail

Originally posted by: PimpJuice

Im clueless now πŸ˜† and i've always dreamed of becoming a hissa of the FBI .. oh dearies.

You know, if I fail at life, I can always become a detectiveπŸ˜›
debayon thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Rachna--

LOL, I think you're wrong about this one πŸ˜† But wow, you are the real ACP. Are you trying to replace the FBI - ME πŸ€”

Yeah...yeah...I didn't know you were a detectiveπŸ˜›

Pshhh, you ain't got nothin' on meπŸ˜›

I don't get what Simi's trying to say on the last page. Why would she be so mean?πŸ˜•

lol that's what i thought, but i believe it was a statement made during their convo .. something which simi was being honest about regarding other people.

FIJI BORN IMMIGRANT? 🀣
--Rachna-- thumbnail

good only! whats up with you? 😎 Was sushant on JDJ yesterday? i didn't see him at all 😲

I think he's coming in today's episode 😎 Don't forget to watch him, heard he was very good and was getting all shy when Madhuri was dancing with him 😳
--Rachna-- thumbnail

Yeah...yeah...I didn't know you were a detectiveπŸ˜›

Pshhh, you ain't got nothin' on meπŸ˜›

Well I am πŸ˜›

Hmmm whatever πŸ˜›

I think he's coming in today's episode 😎 Don't forget to watch him, heard he was very good and was getting all shy when Madhuri was dancing with him 😳

aww he's so cute! he has the biggest crush on madhz ..he always blushes 😳  and i love how they zoom into archu during those moments .. she's never happy LOL.
debayon thumbnail

lol that's what i thought, but i believe it was a statement made during their convo .. something which simi was being honest about regarding other people.

Hmmm.....whatever, let's close this case.πŸ˜†