Posted: 13 years ago
hi charu i m puneeta sra  from chandigarh,i have seen u on colours and star plus ,i feel very glad that my classmate is now one of the star on tv channels,u have talent in u from child hood,ur participation in annual functions encourage u more to join this field,u have also photographic face,but most important in this field is links with producers or directors and then own talent also,many people have talent in them but they dont have sufficient links so u have good luck that ur family have these kind of links and i think ur mom have play major role in preparing for u as a star so keep it up,grow ur talent more and more,god help u ,when our whole family see u  in bhagyavidhata and on starplus they become very happy and i m too ,and keep up  ur figure even when u grow older by taking perfect diet and exercise
im kinda confused.. charu di on colors and star plus.?? wen.?? m i missing sumthng.??
Originally posted by moonlight08

im kinda confused.. charu di on colors and star plus.?? wen.?? m i missing sumthng.??

i guess she's talking abt sneha (charu asopa) .....πŸ˜†

i think she is talking about Charu Asopa thats our beloved Sneha..πŸ˜† she comes on Bhagyavidhata on colors too na...
warna i too was confused for a while ki Charu ne TV par kab appearance kiya....πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Tafseer

i think she is talking about Charu Asopa thats our beloved Sneha..πŸ˜† she comes on Bhagyavidhata on colors too na...
warna i too was confused for a while ki Charu ne TV par kab appearance kiya....πŸ˜†
oh.. oh.k.. sneha ko to main bhul hi gyi.. dhyan hi nhi rha ki uska nam bhi to charu hai.!! vahi to main sochu.. do din onl9 nhi ayi to charu di t.v. par bhi pahuch gyi.!!
i swear.. i was confused too.. im lyk y is sum1 openin a post just to say hi to charu di!!
Originally posted by cutie_95

i swear.. i was confused too.. im lyk y is sum1 openin a post just to say hi to charu di!!
at first.. even i was confused for the same reason.!!
Originally posted by Tafseer

me too soch rahi thi, Charu ka character kaunsa hai in YR?  Did I miss something, was I discussing YR with an actor? Actor banke apne hi show ko gaali deti haiπŸ‘Pata chal gaya ab ki yeh Sneha hai.  Chalo bhai, good luck to Sneha urf Charu. Aur apna figure maintain karo....
Edited by FLGators - 13 years ago

Same...got super confused...πŸ˜•
Me soch rahi thi aise kya Links hai Charu di ke.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Warna hum hi bolte na ki Charu di please Naksh Baby Track jaldi se lao na...apke to bahot links hai Directors aur Producers se...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Sachi16 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by cutie_95

Muje laga fir se Moddss aake kahenge....topic close...lekin yaha pe to ulta nikla....
chalo thik hi hai....
Snehaji aap apna figure maintain karo....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
aur wapas na aana ji....warna YR me to bahot joro ki havayen chalti hai....aap to pakka ud jaoge...πŸ˜†