Travel

Can you write in Japanese?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Asha004

IF-Rockerz

Asha004

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Hi!! I really need someone who can read/write both English and Japanese. If you can,please PM me asap...thank you so much...you will be a GREAT help!! Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Can you write in Japanese?" in Travel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rajeshn

rajeshn

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
I think you need to be trained years to write in Japaneese and Chinese , the characters are so complex.

shivam7

shivam7

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
No, i can't.. i feel its a very hard language to learn!!!

raspberrytorte

IF-Rockerz

raspberrytorte

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
I can do names but not in phonetic japanese . Tell me any phrase or so and I will turn it into phonetic Japanese :) n Im a fluent English speakerr :D

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.