Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

His screw is dheela but I can't hate him (Page 5)

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

@jshree  you have summed it very sensibly, I liked your views which is kind of similar to some of us, the reason we are unhappy with Ishaan is that the way he is behaving and portraying his friendship is annoying , he is making his frienship with Sonali very cheesy and superficial, the CV tried to picture this perfect friendship , soul mates etc etc but the way Ishaan is behaving around Sonali and Sonali behaving in some episodes is very dodgy as if they are so perfect with eachother, know each other that its giving Suhana discomfort. Suhana is a sweet person she  would have loved Sonali and had fun with her if it wasnt for Ishaan,s over the top Sona Sona jaap. In reality people have there bests friends all the time same sex or opposite but they dont say it all the time, mera jay, mera ali, meri preya, meri seema etc etc. Friends are cool with each even there physical, jhappis and high fives are not irritating or artifical, Ishaan and Sonali,s looks so fake, and gives an uncomfortable vibes to the eyes.
what should happen when Ishan comes to know , you said it right, Ishaan would be devastated because it would undermine the strenght and believe he had in the power of his LOVE for Suhana, he would be annoyed to know that Sonali knew there secret and she manipulated Suhana,s mind and hence Suhana realized her love, so it was not HIS love Suhana accepted but the JEALOUSY or what ever you want to call it made her realize. If it was me, I would be really upset and ashamed .

so true.... it will be an embarrassing moment for Ishaan when he will come to know that Sonali knew the truth... dono how he will face her... 

Go to top