Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

His screw is dheela but I can't hate him (Page 4)

abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:26am | IP Logged

The writers have changed Ishaan character drastically from the beginning of SGP to after arival of sonal track. More than sona ishaan character is being shown as if he enjoys more with sona rather than his lover suhana.

The way ishaan ignore suhana in picnic partically when he told to take snap of his and sona and didn't say a word to come and join or he wants to have a photo with suhana. 

More than suhana viwers are now in dilema whether ishaan loves suhana ??? Is ishaan also in the plan ???????  Will he behave same is suhana loves her ????

I just want to say one thing  --  If tommorow suhana childhood friend (sahil just a name) comes to kashyap family and wants to stay in their house for few days and in those days if suhana behaves the same way ishaan behave with sona  will the family doesn't ignore it ?????????

Will anyperson don;t get the doubt suhana and sahil friendship??

To badimaa and dadaji i just want to ask one thing ...........

What is the situation reversed means -- if ishaan is not loving suhana ?? Would they have bought suhana's friend to get ishaan realise suhanas love for him???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04-raiAasma-YusBeeShwets1502

Shakila2244 Goldie
Shakila2244
Shakila2244

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhi786

The writers have changed Ishaan character drasticallyfrom the beginning of SGP to after arival of sonal track. More than sona ishaan character is being shown as if he enjoys more with sona rather than his lover suhana.

The way ishaanignore suhana in picnic partically when he told to take snap of his and sona and didn't say a word to come and join or he wants to have a photo with suhana.
More than suhana viwers are now in dilema whether ishaan loves suhana ??? Is ishaan also in the plan ??????? Will he behave same is suhana loves her ????
I just want to say one thing -- If tommorow suhana childhood friend (sahil just a name) comes to kashyap family and wants to stay in their house for few days and in those days if suhana behaves the same way ishaan behave with sona will the family doesn't ignore it ?????????
What is the situation reversed means -- if ishaan is not loving suhana ?? Would they have bought suhana's friend to get ishaan realise suhanas love for him???

abb yea suhana k konsa frind a raha hai...............yea sona kya kam hai jo abb suhana k frind a raha hai....Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

fusion13 Senior Member
fusion13
fusion13

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:29am | IP Logged
i love ishaan but yeah hs behavior towards sona irritates me to death

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04Shwets1502

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shakila2244

Originally posted by abhi786

The writers have changed Ishaan character drasticallyfrom the beginning of SGP to after arival of sonal track. More than sona ishaan character is being shown as if he enjoys more with sona rather than his lover suhana.

The way ishaanignore suhana in picnic partically when he told to take snap of his and sona and didn't say a word to come and join or he wants to have a photo with suhana.
More than suhana viwers are now in dilema whether ishaan loves suhana ??? Is ishaan also in the plan ??????? Will he behave same is suhana loves her ????
I just want to say one thing -- If tommorow suhana childhood friend (sahil just a name) comes to kashyap family and wants to stay in their house for few days and in those days if suhana behaves the same way ishaan behave with sona will the family doesn't ignore it ?????????

abb yea suhana k konsa frind a raha hai...............yea sona kya kam hai jo abb suhana k frind a raha hai....Angry

LOL i think he was just giving a hypothetical situtaion

Edited by Tani91 - 27 December 2010 at 11:48pm

-raiAasma-YusBee

princess. Goldie
princess.
princess.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:47am | IP Logged
I agree
-raiAasma- Goldie
-raiAasma-
-raiAasma-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
I use to feel same that I can't hate ishan coz he loves suhana so much...but after watching picnic episodes..I can't say that anymore...now I hate him..how he ignored suhana in whole picnic..not once was he bothered abt suhana...Agree that he was enjoying with his childhood friend who has returned after a long time...but it's already preety much time he has spend with her already...and who does forgets his wife when with friend...what annoyed me top most was...after returning frm the picnic he asked suhana why is she upset and she didn't look happy in picnic...why can't he ask same thing in picnic..in picnic he was giving a damn abt suhana..so Now yah I hate ishan...for how long...can't say...!

jshree_ramYusBee

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:19pm | IP Logged

Mixed reaction…? The track is working well for us. The people who watch television love the track. One more thing I must clear here that Sonali's arrival is not just to make Suhana jealous. No. This track has shown various shades of Suhana. First, Suhana feels everyone is giving more attention to Sonali than her. Then she feels the competition in relationship not only with Ishaan but with others also. Then she notices her husband is also keeping away from her. Sonali indirectly instills the new perception about her relationship with each character she is interacting in the Kashyap house. Apart from that, this is a universal fact that a character who comes in between a couple will never be liked by the audience, but that's how a story goes…

^taken from the interview of tellybuzz with Zama Habib

I must say I fully agree with everything he said.....I also think that this whole track isnt to see Suhana just jealous....just to see a different side to Suhana.....after reading this interview I'm actually more excited to see where the story goes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-raiAasma-

-raiAasma- Goldie
-raiAasma-
-raiAasma-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

Mixed
reaction…? The track is working well for us. The people who watch
television love the track. One more thing I must clear here that
Sonali's arrival is not just to make Suhana jealous. No. This track has
shown various shades of Suhana. First, Suhana feels everyone is giving
more attention to Sonali than her. Then she feels the competition in
relationship not only with Ishaan but with others also. Then she
notices her husband is also keeping away from her. Sonali indirectly
instills the new perception about her relationship with each character
she is interacting in the Kashyap house. Apart from that, this is a
universal fact that a character who comes in between a couple will
never be liked by the audience, but that's how a story goes…

^taken from the interview of tellybuzz with Zama Habib

I must say I fully agree with everything he said.....I also think that this whole track isnt to see Suhana just jealous....just to see a different side to Suhana.....after reading this interview I'm actually more excited to see where the story goes
Agree with whatever he said in the article above...untill picnic track....coz in picnic episode ishaan was just too much...if his behaviour towards suhana was same from the begining that it can be justified but he is behaving like a new Romeo around sona that's irritating..!

Go to top