Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

His screw is dheela but I can't hate him (Page 3)

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:30am | IP Logged
If people are seeing Ishaan,s behaviour with Sonali justified then , Suhana ki koi Galti nahi thee Sid kay paas janay kee, woh to chipkee bhi Nahi thee, oops I am opening another can of worms.
the problem is not ignoring Suhana , te problem is he has never done this before, he is not dumb when he can say this to her in the room " Tum meray Moon say suuna chati ho khana kaisa bana tha", so he KNOWS Suhana is changing paying more attention to him, when she made tea for her , he said" to isleay kal say tum naraz ho" so he knows that Suhana wants to know him, when he said to Sonali, mujhay lagta hai Suhana ko tum say problem, hai, leave us alone, aur problem mat creat karo, etc etc. what was that???????
Its the CV who has corrupted his character, where was Sonali when he couldnt find any one to marry him, why didnt he say I want my SONA.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram-raiAasma-Sinha18111192crysindYusBeeTani91MythicalMothShwets1502

jshree_ram Groupbie
jshree_ram
jshree_ram

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Hello every one!!! Me posting the reply after a long time.
I like everyone's reaction or shall I say frustration about this track between Suhana & Ishan.
I just want to share my two cents....As usual it is long and please read at your own risk...

First of all becuz of this track I am re-living my past, which I can relate to.... seen by seen, dialog by dialog, each and every feeling...

Let me add that none of the seens which were shown so far were OTT as I have seen it and felt it personally...

What I have learnt from this incident is "Actions should be associated with the intension of the person"
There is nothing wrong when two best friends (same gender or opposite gender) hug if their intensions are not bad.

Coming to this track, if we remember the seen where Meena is telling Suhana about Sonali and Ishan's closeness like they share their food etc... Suhana immidiately dismissed it by saying
"Well it happens between the childhood friends" She didn't take it seriously then.

What is she feeling bad about it now? Is it of their(Ishan's & Sonali's) close proximity or rapo they share with each other?
I would say the answer is NO. She is not feeling bad because of their close proximity (like most of us in this Forum are feelig).
She is feeling bad becoz she is not getting the attention from "her official Hubby".
In picnic, she should/could have started playing again when Disha or some other member of the family called her. What or who stoped her? Why was she expecting Ishan should call her?
Why was she expecting Ishan to give her attention? WHY??
She needs to get the answer for these question. Unfortunately or Fortunately she has to find the answers to these questions all alone, no one can help her with that. She been a most adorable tubelight
it is taking time to decipher her feeling and realize that "SHE HAS FALLEN IN LOVE HER OFFICIAL HUSBAND".

In between Husband & Wife relationship there is only two things are  required 1) Love & 2) Trust.
Suhana already Trust Ishan more than herself. She is on the verge of realizing her LOVE for Ishan. Once that happens then no Sona, wona or Tona can come between Ishan's & Suhana's love or married life.
If I understand the charector of Suhana correctly then she so broadminded and have an Heart of Gold that she will
not mind these kind of close proximity and OTT behaviour of her Hubby dear. She would react the same way as the other members of the family are doing right now.

Every one has termed this track as Jelously track, but I would like to differ here by saying it not Jelously but realization track for both Ishan as well as Suhana, and more for the later one.

Commenting on Ishan's behaviour after arrival of Sonali, well only thing I can say is, It is been depicted really well too, as I have come accross so many female friends of mine who complain about their respective hubbies
"Arey yaar jab bhi mayre pati ke side say koi aata hai na, mayre pati ka mejaaz (behaviour) hei badal jaata hai. Mayri taraf to woh dekhte hai nahi etc etc ........"

By qouting this.. I am not justifing the action of Ishan....plzzz... I am also equally irritated and annoyed by his behaviour...But just want to let you guys know that this show is so close to reality.

I want to add more about Friendship, how it is depicted and what should happen when Ishan comes to know that it was Badima's & Dadaji's plan to call Sonali to bring Suhana close to him...May be in Next post... But don't know when... Till then TATA

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18crysind111192Tani91Shwets1502

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
^I agree with you.....I actually don't see anything wrong with the way Ishan is close to Sona....I mean I have seen worse things with friends (maybe because I'm here in the US and people act way differently here...I mean I have seen best friends give lip locks in front of their spouses/girlfriends-boyfriendsPinch....toh inke saamne Sona and Ishan are like Gods...)

I'm irritated at the writers more than at Ishan....like I said before...IF they had shown WHY he is so crazy about Sona then I would understand him more.....I remember Badi Ma telling Suhana that Ishan has no close friends....maybe they should have explored their freindship through flashbacks.....like how their friendship grew and why they're so close to each other...THEN I would understand Ishan more......I mean after Suhana and BM, Ishan is my most fave character....and I used to love him.....but with this Sona track....I only like him when he's being nice to Suhana

I am not fully blaming Suhana here...BUT she has to be clear with her feelings....ok she is naive and innocent....but she has to tell someone about her irriation and her insecurities with Sona......she could tell BM...and BM could understand that they've done their job well....she could tell Sanju...who can make her understand that she is in fact falling in love....she could tell Rajni or Disha who will make her understand WHY she's feeling this way

Again I stand by what I said...I don't think I can ever hate Ishan because I think he is more confused (unconsciously) of course....and some blame goes to Suhana as well....if she were more clear about her feelings then he would also understand WHY she's behaving the way she is

Again I go back to the maha episode where Ishan blasted Suhana for not being at the movies......he was shouting at her and he said "I know you dont care" .....there right there he explained it.....he knows that Suhana can never give him the love that he has given her....but of course unknown to him Suhana is trying

and comparing Sid-Suhana to Ishan-Sona.....zameen aasman ka farkh hai.....Sid was Suhana's boyfriend......Sona is Ishan's childhood friend......their relationships are different.....Sid insulted Suhana...LITERALLY insulted the poor girl yet she went to him......um isnt that wrong in itself??? that idiot humiliated her and deceived her....YET she went to take care of him...... and Ishan didnt say a word even though he was hurt.........Sona is Ishan's friend....they both know their limits (at least I hope they do) and the way you guys are describing it I don't see anything that wrong with it....(again maybe the mindset that I have grown up in has to do something with that....cultural differences)

as for where was Sona darling when they were looking for rishta....I think this is a case of I love you but not in love with you....Ishan may love Sona than anything.....but he can never be in love with her...(I dont know how to explain this though) like in Twilight....Bella and Jacob love each other....but they were never in love.....same case here I believe...but I do find it puzzling that they didnt even mention Sonali during the marriage phases...when the writers KNEW this track was coming

sorry for offending anyone....just my two cents

Edited by Tani91 - 26 December 2010 at 1:17pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram-raiAasma-Sinha18Shwets1502

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetymol

ofcourse ..ishaan is an ordinary man...i dont understand yyy everybody want ishaan to be godlike person....seriously guyss...i dont find ishaan doing anything wrong......i think many of us see it only from suhana's point of veiw.....

the problem  is that CV's r only showing it from suhana's point of view

EXACTLY....i think we are seeing things in Suhana's point of view thats why we're compelled to "hate" Ishan and Sona.....again OBS viewers also have another frame of reference with OBS Ishan

I seriously blame the writers/CVs for this,....I wish they would have shown atleast some flashbacks of Ishan-Sona's childhood friendship and WHY it came to be the way it is.....that would have made things SO much more easier to understand why

like I said before...I remember Badi Ma saying to Suhana once that Ishan has no close freinds...maybe that's why he feels this connection with Sonali.....she is the closest thing he has after his family before Suhana came along....(again this is all interpretation) maybe he feels a bit closer to her because he understands her more.....with Suhana....given that he  and loves her and says that he understands her.....he doesnt know how to read Suhana fully.......he doesnt realize how he's hurting her....he doesnt realize Suhana's irritation....he doesnt realize how his friendship with Sona is hurting Suhana......

I think that's where I find Ishan a bit lacking....the fact that he says he loves Suhana but doesnt understand how she's feeling.....THAT'S why I'm mad at him.....and the writers also for not showing Suhana being clear about her feelings

BTW Can I just say why I love this forum so much.....maine itna sab kuch keh dala and none of you insulted me or my familyLOLEmbarrassed if this was any other forum toh main to jaati kaam se...I love how we can discuss like civilized people here rather than coming to bashing and insultsEmbarrassed....hehehe I love you guysHug

Edited by Tani91 - 26 December 2010 at 1:29pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18infinity00Shwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
@jshree  you have summed it very sensibly, I liked your views which is kind of similar to some of us, the reason we are unhappy with Ishaan is that the way he is behaving and portraying his friendship is annoying , he is making his frienship with Sonali very cheesy and superficial, the CV tried to picture this perfect friendship , soul mates etc etc but the way Ishaan is behaving around Sonali and Sonali behaving in some episodes is very dodgy as if they are so perfect with eachother, know each other that its giving Suhana discomfort. Suhana is a sweet person she  would have loved Sonali and had fun with her if it wasnt for Ishaan,s over the top Sona Sona jaap. In reality people have there bests friends all the time same sex or opposite but they dont say it all the time, mera jay, mera ali, meri preya, meri seema etc etc. Friends are cool with each even there physical, jhappis and high fives are not irritating or artifical, Ishaan and Sonali,s looks so fake, and gives an uncomfortable vibes to the eyes.
what should happen when Ishan comes to know , you said it right, Ishaan would be devastated because it would undermine the strenght and believe he had in the power of his LOVE for Suhana, he would be annoyed to know that Sonali knew there secret and she manipulated Suhana,s mind and hence Suhana realized her love, so it was not HIS love Suhana accepted but the JEALOUSY or what ever you want to call it made her realize. If it was me, I would be really upset and ashamed .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram111192crysindiViewsTani91Shwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
@Tani 91,
BTW Can I just say why I love this forum so much.....maine itna sab kuch keh dala and none of you insulted me or my familyLOLEmbarrassed if this was any other forum toh main to jaati kaam se...I love how we can discuss like civilized people here rather than coming to bashing and insultsEmbarrassed....hehehe I love you guysHug
 Which other forum you are talikng about, other serial,s forum or some other forum besides IF, as we are very respectfull to each other.s opinion, I had a slight discomfort some where else in IF , I left it , I am sticking with SGPians we always love to disgaree in a civilised way

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-raiAasma-Sinha18111192Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
@sheema di...me toh loving your status comment...which airlines can we book di...the best or the worst airline??? ;-)
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

@Tani 91,
 Which other forum you are talikng about, other serial,s forum or some other forum besides IF, as we are very respectfull to each other.s opinion, I had a slight discomfort some where else in IF , I left it , I am sticking with SGPians we always love to disgaree in a civilised way
on IF there are some Star One forums...when the show was on...its off air now...and also some other sites other than IF....one word against either of the main characters....then toh you're history...ppl bash you front right left and centerOuch...but enough of that

Edited by Tani91 - 26 December 2010 at 3:09pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18Shwets1502

Go to top