Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

His screw is dheela but I can't hate him (Page 2)

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:57am | IP Logged
guyz wht do u mean by OTT N OBS....??EmbarrassedConfusedConfusedConfused

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:06am | IP Logged
OTT is over the top and
OBS is ogho bhondo shundori original story of SGP made by same team , so sgp is the remake in hindi by the same production house , writters and director

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04Shwets1502

sweetymol Goldie
sweetymol
sweetymol

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:30am | IP Logged
ofcourse ..ishaan is an ordinary man...i dont understand yyy everybody want ishaan to be godlike person....seriously guyss...i dont find ishaan doing anything wrong......i think many of us see it only from suhana's point of veiw.....

according to ishaan ,suhaana see him as her frnd or can say an Official husband....ishaan doesnt know suhanna have started loving him.....now I know , some of my friends might come up with the point that ishaan used 2 say that he understand suhana very well $ yet not able to recognise suhana hav started 2 feel 4 him........for this ,i would say jab suhana herself not able 2 understand her love for ishaan...ishaan ko kaise samj mei ayyega ki suhana started loving him...hamara ishaan tho ek engineer hai na not a jyothishiii...

now on ignoring suhana.......sorry friends...i dont think ishaan ignored suhana..ishaan was just enjoying the picnic.....he was in the picnic mood... He has married 2 suhana that doesnt mean he has no right 2 enjoy his life.....aur it doent mean he should always b around suhana...... he always used to take care of suhana with expecting nothing from her......Ishaan doesnt know that suhana is loving his attention,Ishaan only knows that hezzz just an ordinary friend for suhana ,nothing more than that......
the problem  is that CV's r only showing it from suhana's point of view
i fully back ishhan....on the other hand i feel bad 4 suhana too.....i really hope by this week they will end  sona's track .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-raiAasma-Tani91Shwets1502

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crysindTani91iViewsShwets1502

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

INCONSISTENT is the word I would use for Ishaan nowadays.His behaviour with Suhana and Sona are totally different alltogether.Infront of Suhana,he becomes the bhola bhala asli Ishaan,but suddenly in front of Sona,he becomes the ultimate superman!ConfusedHe is not at all  consistent and thats what is bothering me too much..esp after the picnic epi...the way Ishaan went on chipkoing Sona when Sona had nothing to do to make Suhana jealous...I dont know why are the CVs portraying his charachter as if HE is a part of the plan to make Suhana realize her lowe for him!Ermm...I toh just wanted to take my joota out and pheko it to him when I saw him so OTTly chipkoing with his Sona darling!Pinch...No friend would behave like Ishaan is behaving with Sona..ohh sorry...they arent friends na..Sona toh ISHAAN KI SONA hai..Jai ho to Soshaan and their phrendship..that seems to be so difficult for me to understand...more than hebrewSleepyConfusedLOL

shounak the right word is "soulmate"Angry as their friendship is described by inderOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crysindYusBeeShwets1502

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:47am | IP Logged

111192Shwets1502

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:55am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by 111192

INCONSISTENT is the word I would use for Ishaan nowadays.His behaviour with Suhana and Sona are totally different alltogether.Infront of Suhana,he becomes the bhola bhala asli Ishaan,but suddenly in front of Sona,he becomes the ultimate superman!ConfusedHe is not at all  consistent and thats what is bothering me too much..esp after the picnic epi...the way Ishaan went on chipkoing Sona when Sona had nothing to do to make Suhana jealous...I dont know why are the CVs portraying his charachter as if HE is a part of the plan to make Suhana realize her lowe for him!Ermm...I toh just wanted to take my joota out and pheko it to him when I saw him so OTTly chipkoing with his Sona darling!Pinch...No friend would behave like Ishaan is behaving with Sona..ohh sorry...they arent friends na..Sona toh ISHAAN KI SONA hai..Jai ho to Soshaan and their phrendship..that seems to be so difficult for me to understand...more than hebrewSleepyConfusedLOL

shounak the right word is "soulmate"Angry as their friendship is described by inderOuch

Yeah...The way he was fighting for Sona..jee kar raha tha...gala dabaa doo..

shounak again the right word is tetua dabaa doo..................as inmate in masuroori jail was about to do with suhana madamLOLLOLLOL

YusBeeShwets1502

Go to top