India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

His screw is dheela but I can't hate him

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
LOLLOL accha I've been seeing how much hatred my poor Ishaan is gettingCry....now I know you guys are justifiedTongue(I too dislike his behavior at timesOuch)....and I have never seen an episode of OBS so I don't know how that Ishaan was different from SGP Ishaan

but I was watching old episode (the maha episode where he gives Suhana the bunny) with my mom and she commented how cute Ishan is and that made me think......that he IS sweet and caring towards Suhana  how I wish he could stay that way the whole timeCry...he does care for her...the way he talked to her about the bunny and talked her into giving a smile...I thought it was very sweet (plus my mom thinks Jai is a total cutie pie...so had to listen to her say that how Ragz and Jai were tooo cuteEmbarrassedLOL)

even though his screw is dheela.....I dont think I can never hate Ishan the way some of you guys do....I just dont know why......for me he is not a hate-worthy character....neither is Sona[the ONLY hateworthy character is Panna's saasAngry]....I think the fault is of writers.....I wanted them to show Ishan's point of view in this whole track rather than just Suhana and her jealousyOuch........I think that somewhere Suhana is to be blamed as well......she should be more clearer with Ishan about her irritation with Sonali....again I was watching an old episode where Suhana didnt go to the movies and Ishan blasted her....I thought he was completely right in scolding her....Ouch

I havent watched the picnic episodes yet so cant comment....but I read the comments and then when I saw the episodes....I'm sorry but I dont feel that irritated with Ishan the way you guys describe it....I mean I do feel that its a bit OTT....but I dont feel that angry or that upset the way he's acting with Sona.......maybe my screw is dheelaShocked

again those were my two cents....I'll go away before chappals come flying at meLOLLOLLOL

Edited by Tani91 - 26 December 2010 at 1:27pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramruchi_mrugjal-raiAasma-sweetymol--sree--Sinha18crysindYashh...-Aicha-MythicalMothYusBeeShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
@chandni...wonderful post....something different i must say...Wink

and i will agree with u mostly...i too dont hate ishaan....and i too wanted the writers to show ishaan's thinking also....
yes feeling very bad for suhana and the reason for being upset with ishaan....

but yar...now it makes no difference for me...ishaan is being OTT....or whatever...

sona is going to leave soon....and sushaan's love story will start..so for me it doesnt matter whatever happens this week or 2....

again very nice post...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolTani91

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
^thanks ShwetaEmbarrassed

from the way you described it...yeah he is OTTOuch but again...I can dislike his behavior but can never hate him

some of the SuShan scenes they're showing pre-picnic scenes....they're so cute and sweet moments.. (kudos to Jai-Ragz for thoseClap) that makes me wonder is this the same Ishan Kashyap?? Ouch

I hope writers end the Sona track soon[even though I was fully entertained with the show the whole time she was there]....and bring consistency back in Ishan's character warna my feelings will changeUnhappy

Edited by Tani91 - 25 December 2010 at 8:22pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymol

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

^from the way you described it...yeah he is OTT

but again some of the SuShan scenes they're showing pre-picnic scenes....they're so cute and sweet moments.. (kudos to Jai-Ragz for those) that makes me wonder is this the same Ishan Kashyap??

I hope writers end the Sona track soon[even though I was fully entertained with the show the whole time she was there]....and bring consistency back in Ishan's character warna my feelings will changeUnhappy

we are all waiting for tat only...and we have started planning for sendoff party also...do join...Wink
with sona leaving...hoping to get back our old ishaan...and suhana too...i want her to be the same bubbly and stubborn suhana....not the matured and silent one...

Tani91

MythicalMoth IF-Sizzlerz
MythicalMoth
MythicalMoth

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
I agree.. these days I am super annoyed at Ishaan but I can't hate him... coz I realise that he loves Suhaana a lot Embarrassed but is just very excited to meet his childhood friend after so many years... and also he's very confident about Suhaana understanding his and Sona's relationship Confused I know weird but to him that's a fact he's totally unsuspecting that Suhaana isn't liking his close proximity to Sona... Saying this I still get annoyed whenever there is over dose of Sona-Ishaan Angry Just hope she leaves soon...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-raiAasma-sweetymolTani91Shwets1502

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
^exactly...his love for Suhana makes me change my mind about it...I hope that HE realizes on his own that he is hurting Suhana...I would love to see how Ishan apologizes to Suhana for that after Sona leaves

Shwets1502

Shakila2244 Goldie
Shakila2244
Shakila2244

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Gys don't upset.....................very soon start sushaan's love................i am waiting..................n i am sure u gys r also waitimg sushaan's love track..............Wink

sweetymol

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:24am | IP Logged
@Tani 91 and bring consistency back in Ishan's character warna my feelings will changeUnhappy

You said it your self dear, the inconsistency in his character shows that he is a NORMAL person who will find his joy elsewhere if not found at home, his intentions are not malicious but his actions do not go with his character and the morals of his family, having his best friend around is wonderful , but the way they are behaving is like a real life couple, anybody would think about there relationship, in real life I bet none of us would agree to see our partners like this close with there friends of opposite sex, a doubt will always come to our minds.
I dont hate Ishaan but miss the sensible Ishaan who had trust in his LOVE and Suhana , that eventually he will win over her. And all the changes in Suhana is because of his support , giving space to her, and trust he has shown to Suhana, now all this has changed in his personality since Sonali is there and that is hard to understand , which Ishaan is for real , the one in his room with Suhana or the one who completely ignores her when Sonali is around, which feelings of his stronger to BE LOVED or to LOVE SUHANA unconditionally.

Edited by venture - 26 December 2010 at 2:25am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18crysind111192Tani91Shwets1502

Go to top