Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

HOW SALMAN KHAN IGNORED VEENA MALIK (Page 6)

ilm25 Senior Member
ilm25
ilm25

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasny

Originally posted by Shizaru

Two keemthi gems who are the epitome of grace manners and well brought up good girls are jealous of a faded copper used bangle? Yeh right!!!
very well saidClapClapClap

I am not a veena fan...didnt like her cheap antics in the bb house...but what is fact is fact...she looked good..the other two women did not.

Wasnt referring about character...although who's to know what the real behind the scenes character of rani and vidhya who do such bold and cheap scenes in their films..just because some women are shrewd and double faced enough to hide their dark sins and act like respectable women doesnt make them so...infact  it makes them even more evil than veena who is straightforward enough to show what she is no two faces.....i was talking purley of looks and glamour...veena clearly made rani and vidya look small and plain...in a photo veena would look like a star and the other two women would look like fans or sidekicks

Edited by ilm25 - 26 December 2010 at 10:38am

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

Two keemthi gems who are the epitome of grace manners and well brought up good girls are jealous of a faded copper used bangle? Yeh right!!!

<div></div>i think soo even rani iz faded copper n used by many...n vidya iz not in da league dear...

A heera never loses its chamak or value....Veena never shone and as for her value...well I'm sure only she would know kya dhaam lagathi hogee! League of Legends is what Rani n Vidya belong to
League of letches is what Veena belongs to....
Don't call me dear!! I'm not your dear!! (Dolly e-shtyle) ;)

<div></div>as far s i no u r a lady...soo do i...soo i dont think soo u have a prob wid a lady callin u dear...

I was joking and copying dollwa...sorry can't do emoticons from this phone otherwise it would have been an indication that I was only joking as I know u r a lady :)
Iamrani1 Groupbie
Iamrani1
Iamrani1

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Sorry, this topic was not for Veena fans. Opps I thought she didn't have an y fans, but there are some people who like those kind of women. What can I say their are people  out there who are far from being classy just like Veena.
akash08 IF-Dazzler
akash08
akash08

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kaushikbasu

Originally posted by sweet_angel27

yeah he made it really obvious that he clearly did not like her very much, but it's kinda sad, cause if Veena didn't act the way she did, she would've been one of the best contestants in the house.
arey again...she iz not a saint...everyone has flaws...soo do she.....she had many gud sides also na...which others lack...soo wat a big deal...wat ever she does...she has to pay na...noone else...soo yy everyone was upset on her acts...
I still want to know what are those????
she iz help ful...she dont keep grudges...she hardly speaks on others character....n mostly she hardly play games...n dats true... she hardly complains....lyk many do...n never interfere in others busness...
hmm very right and she does not do all this because she does not have much time left after  sleeping with ashmit in the blanket and then washing his underwears.

Mehr-k Goldie
Mehr-k
Mehr-k

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
This woman does'nt have any brain . She came out in a very disgraceful manner out of the house . Her cheap gestures  never helped her . Even  salamn was disgusted by her wrecked personality . She really needs some help .seems mentally deranged . so does her moron partner assmit .

Edited by Mehr-k - 26 December 2010 at 1:00pm
cutestar Goldie
cutestar
cutestar

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilm25

I am not a veena fan...didnt like her cheap antics in the bb house...but what is fact is fact...she looked good..the other two women did not.

Wasnt referring about character...although who's to know what the real behind the scenes character of rani and vidhya who do such bold and cheap scenes in their films..just because some women are shrewd and double faced enough to hide their dark sins and act like respectable women doesnt make them so...infact  it makes them even more evil than veena who is straightforward enough to show what she is no two faces.....i was talking purley of looks and glamour...veena clearly made rani and vidya look small and plain...in a photo veena would look like a star and the other two women would look like fans or sidekicks

well put....Clap
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akash08

Originally posted by kaushikbasu

Originally posted by sweet_angel27

yeah he made it really obvious that he clearly did not like her very much, but it's kinda sad, cause if Veena didn't act the way she did, she would've been one of the best contestants in the house.
arey again...she iz not a saint...everyone has flaws...soo do she.....she had many gud sides also na...which others lack...soo wat a big deal...wat ever she does...she has to pay na...noone else...soo yy everyone was upset on her acts...
I still want to know what are those????
she iz help ful...she dont keep grudges...she hardly speaks on others character....n mostly she hardly play games...n dats true... she hardly complains....lyk many do...n never interfere in others busness...
hmm very right and she does not do all this because she does not have much time left after  sleeping with ashmit in the blanket and then washing his underwears.

wat ever da reason iz...but in dat house when dere iz no entertainment package...u need to keep ur self bzy in sum thing or de other...soo many be she felt dats da best thing to do...to keep her self bzy...

Go to top