Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

HOW SALMAN KHAN IGNORED VEENA MALIK (Page 4)

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:02am | IP Logged
fst time , sallu did different steps , always used to do   old . THANK u veena , atleast u made sallu learn some good steps  while leaving ds bb...

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant ronit

fst time , sallu did different steps , always used to do   old . THANK u veena , atleast u made sallu learn some good steps  while leaving ds bb...
da way salman was dancin was lyk as if he remember sum of his shots...4 wich he as caught also...to kill animals in jungle...he was lyk doin nishna marro type step....hahahahahhah....
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

da way salman was dancin was lyk as if he remember sum of his shots...4 wich he as caught also...to kill animals in jungle...he was lyk doin nishna marro type step....hahahahahhah....

his dance steps irritate me always ..
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:22am | IP Logged

more den his dance steps...i hate da song select...on wich he performs...specially on his entry...
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:26am | IP Logged

more den his dance steps...i hate da song select...on wich he performs...specially on his entry...
ROTFL
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:31am | IP Logged

ROTFL
i remember one of his song was...HUM HAIN TUM OAR ATKE..hahahahah.....wat man...if u dont have any decent collect of songs..try dancin on sumone else no..but plz reham khaoo hum par...plz...i request salman n bb team...hahahahha
jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:15am | IP Logged
So far salman has not behaved with anyone  ,the way he behaved with drama queen..When he asked her about aashmit she said he is only my friend after doing so much natak inside the house with ashmit.Even he was shocked to hear that from her.He was helping all when they were putting the watch here he did not go near her.
Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:23am | IP Logged
He treated her with the contempt she deserved, but itni deet or besharam "aurat" hai that she still danced like a lap dancer at the end! I don't blame Salman, Rani or Vidya for being indifferent to her she is an prime example of give an inch take a yard...and she also displayed arrogance in her kacheri section!! Note I said kacheri and not kucheri!! I think Salman did well to be civil to her! Her pouting, hair stroking, and bakwas must have been tough going...besharmi ki bi koi hudh hothi hai!!

Go to top