Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

HOW SALMAN KHAN IGNORED VEENA MALIK (Page 2)

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cl0wn

now i know why he kept sleeping in his van till 11am to start aapka farmaan and wore dark glasses... and he looked out of mood during the shoot...and was silent...and didn't speak to veena malik much either...he only got jovial in the evening when rani came...maybe hes more jollier otherwise

arey bechari veena had to suffer due to dat fool fan...

sweet_angel27 IF-Dazzler
sweet_angel27
sweet_angel27

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
yeah he made it really obvious that he clearly did not like her very much, but it's kinda sad, cause if Veena didn't act the way she did, she would've been one of the best contestants in the house.
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_angel27

yeah he made it really obvious that he clearly did not like her very much, but it's kinda sad, cause if Veena didn't act the way she did, she would've been one of the best contestants in the house.
arey again...she iz not a saint...everyone has flaws...soo do she.....she had many gud sides also na...which others lack...soo wat a big deal...wat ever she does...she has to pay na...noone else...soo yy everyone was upset on her acts...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_kcl0wn

sumanforums Senior Member
sumanforums
sumanforums

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:25am | IP Logged
I loved that last comment of his......when veena said that last statement ...he said " jisko bhi samajh mein aaya woh taali maro"

I thought she said it was a beginning of something but did not understand everything.... but i am sure Salman would understand each word cause he would know more Urdu than anyone of us here. (just assuming since he is a story writer's son)
kaushikbasu IF-Rockerz
kaushikbasu
kaushikbasu

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

arey again...she iz not a saint...everyone has flaws...soo do she.....she had many gud sides also na...which others lack...soo wat a big deal...wat ever she does...she has to pay na...noone else...soo yy everyone was upset on her acts...
I still want to know what are those????

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

wicked galsweet_angel27akash08cool_yvsusan29fire_gun

zanish_k Goldie
zanish_k
zanish_k

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:49am | IP Logged
i dont know why u all people thinks that salman is irratated with her.i personally dont feel so.he was nice with her,even in last he followed the  dance steps of her.just i feel vidya and rani was acting like arrogant in front of her

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumanforums

I loved that last comment of his......when veena said that last statement ...he said " jisko bhi samajh mein aaya woh taali maro"

I thought she said it was a beginning of something but did not understand everything.... but i am sure Salman would understand each word cause he would know more Urdu than anyone of us here. (just assuming since he is a story writer's son)
she said...KE BB UZ KI ZINDAGE KA IKHTATAM NAHI HAI...BALKE AKHAZ HAI.meanz...BY COMIN TO BB HER LYF IZ NOT ENDED BUT ITZ A NEW BEGINNING...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sumanforums

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushikbasu

Originally posted by sirjee

I still want to know what are those????
she iz help ful...she dont keep grudges...she hardly speaks on others character....n mostly she hardly play games...n dats true... she hardly complains....lyk many do...n never interfere in others busness...

Edited by sirjee - 26 December 2010 at 4:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akash08

Go to top