saumiee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
me listening to the video.......😆
it's so damn funny🤣
punjabispice thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
haha hey amu....yea i know i slipped once and said no way i'm waiting for it to stop being sooo windy and start shoveling again later...where do u live?

i knowww...yesterday the roads were a mess saw 5 accidents and all of them involved at least 3 cars if not 4.....and i hateee driving in the snow...i've become a typical indian...cant drive in it...last yr my car slipped 2x and did complete 360 on the highway luckily no one injured but still it was scary so now i hate driving in snow..
Amiiish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maaneet_ayla

it's so damn funny🤣

Haina🤣

Actually no one new I still was awake, then I listend to this interview, and was abt to laugh out really loud but couldn do that, it was damn funny🤣
Have you heard the socks part🤣
Edited by Asmiiish - 13 years ago
punjabispice thumbnail
sorry to cut this short...everyones home today..so my geet time is being cut short today...but i'll be back gotta go have some breakfast...😃
punjabispice thumbnail
QUOTE=Asmiiish]
Originally posted by: maaneet_ayla

it's so damn funny🤣

Haina🤣

Actually no one new I still was awake, then I listend to this interview, and was abt to laught out really loud but couldn do that, it was damn funny🤣
[/QUOTE]
i couldnt even listen to the whole thing i was so weirded out....what a special piece yaar...i mean what was she thinkinggg!!!! from the bottom of my sock because its deeper?!!?😕ROFLROFLROFL
saumiee thumbnail
Originally posted by: punjabispice

haha hey amu....yea i know i slipped once and said no way i'm waiting for it to stop being sooo windy and start shoveling again later...where do u live?

i knowww...yesterday the roads were a mess saw 5 accidents and all of them involved at least 3 cars if not 4.....and i hateee driving in the snow...i've become a typical indian...cant drive in it...last yr my car slipped 2x and did complete 360 on the highway luckily no one injured but still it was scary so now i hate driving in snow..

omg....i heard it in the news too...that its really a mess there...
Amiiish thumbnail

Omg thats sounds scary, well I dont like to drive, but have to when family forces me, but its fun to drive when u drive, does that make sense😆, but the car is always out of control,
well I live in scandinavia
saumiee thumbnail

QUOTE=Asmiiish]

Haina🤣

Actually no one new I still was awake, then I listend to this interview, and was abt to laught out really loud but couldn do that, it was damn funny🤣

i couldnt even listen to the whole thing i was so weirded out....what a special piece yaar...i mean what was she thinkinggg!!!! from the bottom of my sock because its deeper?!!?🤣

lol.........what was she doing.......i'm rolling on my couch really...🤣 she's so silly....what the hell will GC do wid her stupid jokes!!! and lol i was going to post the same.....she thanked him from the bottom of her SOCKS......coz they r deeper!!!🤣 pagal!!!
Amiiish thumbnail
u know puja, she was like makin fun of herself, even GC must be wondering kahan phasa diya😆 
saumiee thumbnail
and GC also said that he was not feeling that it was a interview.........🤣
and edited: she took the interview twice........!!! poor GC ðŸ˜†

Edited by maaneet_ayla - 13 years ago