India-Forums

screations'1|C|link2nextgallery//151. :D (Page 86)

BeautifulDream. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xEnchanted

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMiaw000sabeen675.Tanya.-Mandy-.Mehak.KomalgraphixDrashtiDhamiNo1natashu-sam-xAlishaxffkhan.moonstruck.-Akriti-Fallen StarIndigoBlues..-Ayesshhaa-..thegameison-Stutz-Nomaa.-Pooja-Aisha.Iram..xlipshaafly2me-Liana-SweetAddiction.Sanju_ArushiBS--Doyel--nyctophiliasabihaa.aishhh.mjht_onerelentless.Sunshine Girl.SA.swashbucklingAS..ragzz.-Fatima-Amor.-CandyFloss-Silent.DreamerYuNa4everNadz_YuNalover-Cherry-KriYaansh...-Preeti-Sano88

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
re 

OMFGGG i shall edit like right now, HERE now, NOW NOW. ROFL awehhh and you love my u/name.. i lovess it too. for now i guess.. I still have a YEARRR before I can be bored of it ROFL
btw i like your note. perfecttt :)) i need to learn how to write things in one sentence instead of ghooming round and round for a paragraph like i just did then :S ROFL

I was saying, I can see how you're inspired and yet not over inspired Big smile at least one ladki who has these things straight in her head without having to be told like a 5 yr old KID..makes me happy ;)
and remember jaan i'm always with you. even if it's exam tips or dhamki-ing someone ;)) dude that gives the TOTAL wrong impression so dear reader [apart from sam] if you have read this and think i'm a paagal aurat then you are CORRECT Big smile im proud of it. ROFL

SO ANYWAYYY without further interruption from STUFF ROFL OMFGGG the first Asin sig, that is so so so pretty, i love love love the way you did the blue lighting in the centre, look totally gorgeous<3 oye i just noticed your c/right changed as well :| god i am slow ROFL the second ready one is beautiful, love the pinkish colouring and it's original creativity ;)
John-PC that one is pretttyyy<3 and the solo Priyanka one you have NO idea how much I LOVEEE that picture of hers, love the way you used it with the texture Embarrassed i like the second PC one moreee though, for the text style, and i loveee that blue lighting, me = tubelight today. i realised it's the same one as the Asin one. no i'm hoping it is otherwise i'll feel stupid ROFL 
and the RM one, i hearttt the colouring, text style and blending, everything is gorgeous about it<3

haww you opened? exams se pehle.. don't worry even i find myself on PS at the wrong time but remember the big long book i wrote you in your scraps a while back and you'll be fine Hug

LOVEYOUUU. Hug

Edited by aishhh. - 31 May 2011 at 4:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautifulDream.relentless.-Preeti-

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Embarrassed Ummm ill reserveCool I need to think now for a request ROFLROFL

==== EDITED======

Ok firstly OMG u like john priyanka togetherShocked Omg same haanBlushing i loved loved them in dostanaSillySilly  AAh i love wat u made on themBlushing Omg i love love them together they need to come back man like i want to see them again Day Dreaming LMFAO sorry i actually go a lil bit crazzy wen i see pll liking them together coz not many ppl doErmm ROFL bt aah john and pc look friggin hot togetherBlushing and the siggy u made on them is HOTNESS! Those and PC ki siggies are the besht outta the update! i LOVE ur colouring partner u rock cheEmbarrassedEmbarrassedand the RM one is adorable love the darkish effects i love ur new style teh! and omg ready stuff is gorgeous specially the second siggy i love how u put the heartEmbarrassed and the pink colouring looks pretty <333 Bt John PC AAH make more on them pleejEmbarrassed

Ok now requesting time! Cool Ok can u make me avis from this sceneErmm

You can chose the timingEmbarrassed and ya make avis and plzz stack themBlushing im sure u know wat i meanLOL like make small avis and stack themEmbarrassedtiming i leave on u im bad at chosing ROFLROFL

And oh now can i suggest something as wellErmm if u like John PC make siggies on their KKHH dance from dostanaErmm i dont have picsConfused LOL bt ya if u do plzz makeBlushing

anyways  G O R G E O U S updateHug

Edited by YuNa4ever - 31 May 2011 at 5:38am

BeautifulDream.

--Divzfan-- IF-Rockerz
--Divzfan--
--Divzfan--

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
res for comment and req too i think..ROFL..!! Cool..VIP baby!! ROFLROFL..love you Samee..<3

--Edited-- at last!! ROFL..

Pics:
http://pics.indya.com//Channel/star_plus/_kya_naam_doon_/27051104234014.jpg
http://pics.indya.com//Channel/star_plus/_kya_naam_doon_/2705110429506.jpg
http://pics.indya.com//Channel/star_plus/_kya_naam_doon_/27051104175816.jpg

Text: A new start
         For Neha(in small)

aur haan your update is amazing..love the PC sig the most..gorgeous!!..Star..proud of you..Embarrassed..thankuu my Samee..do update soon..muaah..<3..

Edited by --Divzfan-- - 01 June 2011 at 12:39pm

BeautifulDream.

Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
you made these.. omg.. fantastic, fabulous. omg.. I'm short of words for your creations.  mindblowing signatures yaar... :D

BeautifulDream.

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sameena-

severe warning ROFL PLEASE do not visit my gallery if you get "over-inspired" and don't even bother crediting. [doesn't apply to any of you, really  Embarrassed]

wow... I love this warning of urs ... sply that Over-InspiredROFL

Ready

Sammmeeeiii
i loved these 2. 1st one bcoz its different from ur usual Stuffs. Hatke hai and 2nd ... has Salllu<3Blushing Sallu related harr cheez is Adorable to Me

Stunning creations dear
John-Pc, PC Sigs are Awsome too and RM ... miss them. Another Couple which the CV's ruined and never gave a logical end toAngry but thier Nok-Jhoks were Awsome ... Beautiful Creations dear

BeautifulDream.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index