India-Forums

screations'1|C|link2nextgallery//151. :D (Page 72)

sabihaa. IF-Sizzlerz
sabihaa.
sabihaa.

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Sammyyy. :(

That is crazy. First I read about it on Aish's gall, and now yours. You seriously need to confront them. & then just simply tell 'em where to go.
& if they continue, just report them or something.

I hope you feel better beautiful. You don't deserve to have shit like that happen. :(

<3 you heaps cupcake.

PS. Sorry I didn't comment on your latest update ~ personal stuff came up. I shall comment when I get a chance. :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautifulDream.aishhh.

Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
hain? someone copied you tooo? WTH is happening on IF? Why ppl can't be original?Stern Smile i guess, working from your brain doesnt take much of time.. then why to get overly inspired. ufff... b/w take rest.. zyada tension nahi leneka.. yeh sab toh chalta hi rehta hai.. aram se nini pooori karne ka. ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautifulDream.aishhh.

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
PartnerHug I miss you <33 I mma comment on ur stuff soon haan wen i get phree with these examsErmm ROFL i saw ur YuNa avis and saved them both wen ill use them i shalll come here to tell  youBlushing and will comment properly ROFLROFL

@Note haila someone copied you!? Stern Smile Thts not right haan i dunno who this person isErmm Tell me ROFLROFL Jokin LOL bt whoever it is needs to stop Confused i dont get why ppl do tht ROFLROFL it just makes them look lower and badStern Smile and kameeni ur good so u can be an inspiration to someone and if u are they shud credit! and haila they did ur request now thts just wierdStern Smile LMFAO i feel bad for the person dude WTH are they trying to do ROFL bt watever just remember no one can do it like youCool coz ur style is ur style Cool and no one can be like my partner che Cool ROFL so dont be sad haan and update soonishWink Keep making YuNa stuffBlushing ROFL and ur too nice tht u didnt include the persons nameTongue bt whoever it is just stop Wacko Lub youHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautifulDream.

serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Stern Smile
Im shocked!
i dunno wat 2 say! Ermm
GOD!
LIMIT! this is happening too much now, weird and annoying! Get inspired people but atleast let the person know, that he/she is gud enuff to be inspired from! Stern Smile
GOD! Stern Smile irritating!

AND omg, seriously i was like ohh same old copying issue wen i read the initial lines, but i was like Shocked Shocked Shocked when i saw that the stupid person actually worked on a request YOU GOT!? Shocked Stern Smile
God! Now thats more than too much!
Dont let it go babes, unless he/she comes wid a SOLID apology, im telling you, since theyre left aise hii, they tend to do it again! Now this is being so damn criminal minded! LOL working on a req YOU GOT! Stern Smile LMAO! shit! and CONFRONT that person! make her realize uve been noticing and that shes done a mistake, cz she/he probably wont take the note seriously!

Go ahead, we're with you! Cool
Tongue 
Hug

BeautifulDream.

KriYaansh... IF-Addictz
KriYaansh...
KriYaansh...

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
OMGGGStern Smile WTH is wronggg with that person Goshhh Thumbs Down there is a limit for everythnigs why they cant understand that!?Geek and come up with their own styles refrain from copyin somone else!Confused

Edited by -Arjunlicious- - 18 May 2011 at 5:57am

BeautifulDream.

Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
okay :| is it the same person you told me about? if it is then WHAT THE HELL DUDE :| if you think copying someone is cool, then im sorry to break it to ya sweety but that is just IMMATURE! people need to STOP copying! I mean seriously :| GET YOUR OWN STYLE! yes we ALL know Sam is an AMAZING siggy maker but that doesnt mean you can go ahead and steal or copy her work! we all are human and we have feelings! 

Some people just need some AKAL to understand these things :)

I LOVE YOU SAM AND I AM ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU! if this keeps happening, you know who to call Wink hehe
I LOVE YOUU MERI JAAAN <333

Edited by NomaLuvsKSG - 18 May 2011 at 12:29pm

BeautifulDream.

BeautifulDream. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
BeautifulDream. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

serendipity.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index