India-Forums

screations'1|C|link2nextgallery//151. :D (Page 63)

..-Ayesshhaa-.. IF-Sizzlerz
..-Ayesshhaa-..
..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
gorgeous work..If you have time make stuff on MoNaya too..As I love your work so I'll be happy to see MS work..

Edited by Ayesha_LuvSaJan - 28 April 2011 at 7:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautifulDream.

Sunshine Girl IF-Stunnerz
Sunshine Girl
Sunshine Girl

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Wowww...kajen sig is soo cutee...
Abhiya one is good too...
And mayur one is the awsmst...love it more may be coz I love mayur more than anything...

BeautifulDream.

Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
updated pg 62 :)

BeautifulDream.

sabihaa. IF-Sizzlerz
sabihaa.
sabihaa.

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
updated pg 59.
*giggles*
First comment. Remember? :P

BeautifulDream.

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
ok so reserving is VERY VERY VERY pointless when it comes to me so I didn't reserve when you updated cause I knew I wouldn't edit it but I did the see the update and kept the PM unread in my dabba so that I would remember to come here on Sunday morning 12:30pm Aussie standard TIMEEEBig smileROFL please tell me that made SOME sense if not complete senseROFLROFL

btw thankyouuu for the creditEmbarrassedBig smile but you need to tell me which colouring is mine. I don't recognise my own PSDsStern SmileROFL which is kind of badROFL but in the icons I LOVEEE the YuNa and MN ones the mostttEmbarrassed 

the AP sig OMFGGG that is so so so .. PRETTYYYShocked especially the blending :$ I know and remember I had a hard time with the blending with those picturesUnhappyROFL

Kajen.. OMGGG that first sig I'm gonna fall flat on the floor even though a) I don't so much like them and B) wait there is no b at allErmmROFL but just the colouring and the blending and the text style and everything about it is PERFECT and that purple is so cuteEmbarrassed that sig has to be my fav so far unless of course I scroll donw and find moreShockedROFL lovee the second AR one too :) especially blending and colouirng.. but girl UNDERSTAND how freakin good the first one was I can't see anything beyond itErmmROFL

KSG.. lol haha I have my issues with this dude. But I love your sig and the colouring :$ no further comments.. don't take it personallyStern SmileROFL

MN MN MN MN MN MN MN MN :OOO ok for the first two avis I man Arti... goshh I miss them lots but thankyouuu for making stuff on them :$ love love loveee the sig.. that's one of the best dark colourings I ever ever ever seen :OOO and they truly are unforgettable moments.. awehh i wanna hug youHug don't ask why.. cause I don't know myselfROFL

OMGOMGG anushkaBig smile this girl is gorgeousss<3 and your work is gorgeous<333 so do I need to say anything more? ok I will safjhfhufhdujv thereBig smileROFL is that enough?ROFL well see I'm kind of out of words now but yeah you know I lovee them both ;)
the Imran-Anu one is beautiful, definitely the besttt sig I've seen of that pic<3 and the KW-Suku OMFGGG that pic is drop dead adorableeShocked I haven't seen it before which kind of explains why I'm gushing over the pic not the sig.. sorryROFLROFL
ok waitStern Smile WTHHH dn't tell me that was mergedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked holy sheeettt do you KNOW how good your merging skills are girl?Shocked I loveee it :OOO

and I've gotta say Neha's request is my most favvEmbarrassed I would have used it if it weren't a request but damn the sig I LOVEEE so muhc like out of this world is a request. ughhhOuch the green/blue lighting is so so so pretty :$

eeepp do you realise how long this isStern Smile i'm shutting up and getting out of here all I can say is good luck replying and umm yeahROFLROFL I love youuu..xHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautifulDream.XSilentWishesX

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

love every single icon. The imran anushka one and mayur one is my favourite though. Imran and anushka look really good togetherDay Dreaming abhiya one is great as well. The blending is awesome and i love the purple glow you added to the siggyClap the KaJen ones are so niceDay Dreaming love the blending and colouring of the first one. The flower looks really nice as wellBig smile the 2nd one has the best background i have ever seenDay Dreaming the colouring of the KSG one is great as wellBig smile love the ArTi and mayur avis. Rati looks really pretty in the third oneEmbarrassed love the mayur siggy tonsBig smile these moments really are unforgettable nothing can ever replace mayur and arti for meDay Dreaming the anu siggies look fantastic especially the 2nd one. BG looks great with the picturesClap love the imran anushka one. They look fab togetherBig smile karan suku one is amazing these two also look good togetherLOL ian nina one is great too.

keep up the fantastic job loved everythingBig smile

Edited by MayUr-ArTi_fan - 01 May 2011 at 10:07pm

BeautifulDream.

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Sammm Hug
Haha you are cute. The entry was indeed rocking Shocked ROFL 
But yeah I will slap u if u call it kachra againBig smile Thumbs Down

Gorgeous creations. Do I even have to say? I mean I am speechless. That abhiya siggy is awesome! Day Dreaming I LOVE it so much! 
The icons are really adorable! I Love the coloring!Heart
Great work <3

Keep rocking!Cool
Love youuu Hug

BeautifulDream.

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Sorry for being late, Sam!

*Reserved*

-Edited-

For starters, the icons are superpretty! And the AbhIya siggy is just Blushing Blushing Blushing
The KaJen ones are beautiful and KSG's hot!
And omg, my MN are gorgeous as usual!! Saved their stuff! Day Dreaming
KW/Suku merging looks amazing!! Great job there! It actually doesn't look merged, honestly! It's like KW and Suku actually got a pic clicked!
Rest of the stuff are fab as well!! Awesome work! Hug

Edited by Chill_Out - 03 May 2011 at 10:25am

BeautifulDream.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index