Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

U P D A T E

heeyyy everyone! it's been a while since i updated, (just like always :P) ummm yeah so i hope you guys enjoy it!

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

^^ and thankyou SO SO SO SO much to everyone who visits my gallery and leaves their precious comments <3 😳 i love you all! :))))

please don't get "overly-inspired" by my work, and stay away if you can't. 😳 (that doesn't really apply to any of you btw. :P)

F r e e b i e s
Feel free to use.

icons

AP
^^quite impressed with myself. 🀣

KaJen
^^ goddd, i love this notebook texture. :P will be using it quite often. πŸ˜ƒ

^ text style inspired by Sabi πŸ€—

KaSu

Sukirti
^ text style inspired by Kaju

R e q u e s t s
Please do not use unless yours//

For Noma
two versions; you don't have to use it :P 🀣
^^ i'm so sorry babeee, i mucked it up. πŸ˜” 🀣
i tried doing your avi but my converter expired. :S
**can anyone PM me a good one pleaseee? :$

don't forget to press the like button!
comments&suggestions are loved. :)

Edited by -Sameena- - 12 years ago
okk, well i'll thankyou here, kyunki i have to edit the first post. 🀣
THANKYOU AISHWARYA 😳 πŸ€—
🀣🀣
Autumn_Bliss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😳..Res!..😎..

🀣

--Edited--

Samee!! πŸ€—πŸ€—..i totally love this update..😍..love the styles of the KaSu and KaJen requests..beautifully made..😳..the AP ones are gorgeous as well..⭐️..love the effects and colouring..πŸ˜ƒ..keep it up sweetheart and do update soon..muaah..<3..

Love you lots,
Neha.. 
Edited by --Divzfan-- - 12 years ago
sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LOLL. Aish, you beat me to it.
Damn Friday cleaning. ROFL.

*edited*

You know, I totally expect MayUr in your updates lady.
I just like seeing the sigs you make on them. ;)

Anywayy.

The icons are so adorable!! I love the colouring on the Kasu one.. so cuteee!!

The AP sig is so sad. :( But beautiful (duh). But so sad indeed.. why does it have to be a dream?? *giggles*

The KaJen stuff is amazing, amazing, amazing. :D
& OMG. You got inspired by me? *shocked face* (If you want the heart I used, download the font: Pea Summer Sweetness, and on your keyboard, it's the + key - I'll send you the font if ya like)
But again, you got inspired by me? *eyes widen*
&& I <333 the notebook texture. I agree, you need to use it more often. ;)

The KaSu sigs are awesome. Especially the 2nd one. I adore the 2nd one.. I'm so using that style in my next update (the border effect). :D

The Sukirti sig is just what the sig says: "Beautiful". The colouring makes it so much more. & the icon - FM, she looks stunning. & really thin. Hmmm. (I'm reminded of Sonam for some reason, I think it's the pose and her expression.)

I <3 Noma's request. I like the pixel effect you got going on.

All in all, it's AMAZING. I adore your work, and as for that certain loser-person who's "overly-inspired" (ie. has no imagination & creativity of their own), there is no way they'd be able to re-create what you've made Sammy cupcake.

ILYYY. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
<33
Edited by prettyfulwishes - 12 years ago
Nomaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
RESERVED..Finally im not late this time πŸ€£

-EDITED-

OMGGG! your update is BEAUTIFUL! AHHH! my Siggy is GORGEOUS! <3 i love it sooo muchhooo! and i lovee the both versions but i like the first one better😳 thanks Jaann! imma use it as soon as i am done commenting here! LOL

Look at thiss! <3 hayeee :| they look soo cutee! <3 ahh i love themm and YOU for making it hehe <3 i lovee the coloringg and this is like my FAV moviee! hehe! ahh you know me soo well😳hehe <33

all the icons are LOVEE <3

ahhh! this siggy is AMAZINGG! i lovee the coloringg! and the pics you have chosen! oh and hayee the textt <3 i love that song πŸ˜†

ahhh! my KaJenn😳 i love this! its BEAUTIFUL! omgg i love this notebook texture tooo! this is one of my fav scenes of them! hehehe

ahh KaSu <33 i love thiss! dil haara reee! this scene was soo CUTEE <3 love the little pink heart ;) hehee

OMG now this is just GORGEOUS! ahh i lovee the coloringg <33 and i love how the text colors match with the pics! like blue and white and are an amazing combo! lol <3

now this is just SEXY <3 she looks so hot man! ahh i love herr! <3 i lovee the coloringg!

PHEW! im done..now im gonna go and fix my dabba πŸ˜†

Edited by NomaLuvsKSG - 12 years ago
^^ 🀣
hey baat sun, teri req mere liye boht hard hai.. isiliye imma gift you a srk-preity avi for ur dabba 🀣🀣 chalegaaa? :P
Edited by -Sameena- - 12 years ago
Nomaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Sameena-

^^ 🀣

hey baat sun, teri req mere liye boht hard hai.. isiliye imma gift you a srk-preity avi for ur dabba 🀣🀣 chalegaaa? :P

LOL πŸ€£ aww okies jaan! it better look good though! πŸ€”πŸ€£ i kid i kidπŸ˜†
i cant waittt πŸ˜³ ILY <3
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hello bhaav mat kha.. abhi poora page khatam hone ko aaya that first spot is still sitting there UNTOUCHED madam :)) dekh abhi next bhi aa gaya roflll jaldi KARO B-) 
imma off now. lol.. evening ko it better be there ;) 
Originally posted by: NomaLuvsKSG

LOL πŸ€£ aww okies jaan! it better look good though! πŸ€”πŸ€£ i kid i kidπŸ˜†
i cant waittt πŸ˜³ ILY <3

gandiii 😳 🀣 dw, it'll look better than the siggy would look. 🀣 tehehe.. Embarrassed ILY too! xoxo πŸ€—
Originally posted by: -Aish129-

hello bhaav mat kha.. abhi poora page khatam hone ko aaya that first spot is still sitting there UNTOUCHED madam :)) dekh abhi next bhi aa gaya roflll jaldi KARO B-) 

imma off now. lol.. evening ko it better be there ;) 

uuf i can't like ur posts.. i knoww.. ab kya karoon yaarrr.. i'm still in the process of making siggs. 😳 i knoww, woh bhi teri wajah se... 😳 πŸ€£
chal hopefully, 4 pm tak update kardungi... i have to go for a dinner party raat ko.. 😳 🀣
waise tu kidar jarahi hai madamm.. at 12:53 pm? :OOO 🀣
ilyy πŸ€— 🀣