screations'1|C|link2nextgallery//151. :D - Page 43

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by prettyfulwishes

SAMEENA.
I know this has nothing to do with your gallery.

But we're in the same team for the egg hunt. How awesome is that?
LOL.. I am super excited, I know. ;)

<3
SABIHAAA πŸ€—
hahahahaa.. it's okkk 😳

I KNOWWW.. that is A W E S O M  E! goddd.. it's gonna be so much fun, i swear. πŸ˜‰
Same hereee! <3

eeeps.. i can't wait..

love youuu...xoxo
<3
Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

nice creationz dear
thanks alot Khushi Di <3

everyoneee! HELLOOO πŸ€—

it's me again! with another bekhaar update :/ personally i think this is the most kachra update i've ever done.. coz i didn't really spend too much time on it πŸ€”so i kinda wanted to update everything to get rid of it 🀣
*sighs* yes i know, my thinking is a bit hatke 😳 but that's just me. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€£

and OMGGG! i reached 43? 😲 i cannot thank you guys enough for supporting me so much! 😳Your comments, likes, appreciations, suggestions.. and everything else is what keeps me moving! i love youu alll! MUAAAHHH..xo πŸ€—

So feel free to use
if you want 🀣

credits:
psds;  -Moni-, Aish, edyssia, oh and me too πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
textures; Jungli Billi (Henna)

icons

AP

KaJen

KSG

MN

Anushka
^please don't ask 🀣

ImranAnu

KaranWSukirti
^merged πŸ˜ƒ(on suggestion by Mandy<3)

Requests
Please do not use; unless yours :)

For Neha
^surprise siggyyy 🀣

Don't forget to press the like button! 😳
Thanks <3

**current shop status; CLOSED

Edited by -Sameena- - 12 years ago
*edit*

First of all, I shall always be the first one because I seem to know when you update (I always notice when you post cupcake). & ILYtoo.

KaJen
I'm already in love with them. Why are you making me fall harder? *sniffles*
I WANT THEM BACK ON MY SCREEN. NOW.

*giggles* Yes, I am obsessed. More for Karan.. but w/e. They make the sweetest pair, I <3 'em to bits. & you just make them all so even sweeter. I adore the colouring, very soft, very dreamy.
Love the text on the first one. Because it's true! <3

KSG.
*stares at picture* *swoons* *drools* *faints* *gets up* *stares at picture again* *goes off into 7th heaven*

^See what you've done?

MayUr
OMG. OMG. OMG. You have MayUr in your update. It has been how long now?
The only reason I like seeing MayUr is because you make them so prettyful. & it feels good seeing them in your update after God-knows-how-many-updates.

Anushka
F*** me dead. She is HAWT.
I love the way you've used those pics. The texture enhances her features. & I love it. (Well, duh. LOL.)

Imran&Anushka
Nawww. So adorable!! & you found the pic without the the writing on them. Send the pic please? <3
& it's true - it's something I haven't seen before.. but it's something I'd love to see soon. *giggles*

KW&Sukirti
Your merging skills are AMAZING. I would have believed they actually took that photo together. Very natural. & very simple, awesome sig of them. Cuteness personified. :D

Ian&Nina
They're very photogenic people. *sigh* & you enhance that even more. Jealous much? :P

Okay Sammy.
You. Are. Too. Brilliant. For. Words.
^& I mean it.

ILYYYsooomuch!!
xoxoxoxoxoxo.

PS. Do you have exams soonish? For VCE? If so, GOOD LUCK. :)
Edited by prettyfulwishes - 12 years ago
OMGGG how do you manage to be first all the time?! :O 🀣
GODDD. i love youu Sabzzieee πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
omg Sameena.. loved the siggiess.. omg you've improved alot my pataka.. loved the update πŸ‘neha req turned out amazing πŸ€—
Wat an update sam!!!!!
Superb..πŸ‘ πŸ‘ All of them superb..πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ
OMG Sam
That MN Update is just WOW
😍
Just love the MN One that SBB segment and the Sig with all the beautiful moments
😍 sigh ... reminds me of them all

The KW n Suku one is very beautiful and the Anushka, kajen one is Good too.
Wondefrul Update DearπŸ€—

Hey Sameena !! 😳

Commenting at ur gallery for the first time 😳 i have seen ur creations at the PKYEK Creations gallery!!  I really admire ur creations!! Superb update!! ❀️

The KW Sukku Sig is Amazing!!  The coloring n the blending is Fab!! Totally Loved it <333333 😍

And the Imran Anushka Sig is Beautiful!! The Yuna n Rahul Muskaan icons are Fab and the Anushka sigs are Gorgeous!!!! Lovely update sweetz!!

Keep going ❀️
This wasn't wasteful at all. πŸ˜³ You're really good. The icons and the second half of the update are my exclusive favorites, the Anushka ones have come out very well and I love your MN stuff. Hey, could you please give me the picture which is your display currently? Please?

Thanks for the PM! 

-Kankshita