India-Forums

screations'1|C|link2nextgallery//151. :D (Page 35)

Xx_fehmida_xX IF-Dazzler
Xx_fehmida_xX
Xx_fehmida_xX

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
nice creations

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautifulDream.

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Loved the update, Sameena! Specially MayUr Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

BeautifulDream.

PremKiDeewani IF-Rockerz
PremKiDeewani
PremKiDeewani

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Fab update sweety. Thanks alot 4 my req. Its gorgeous. Loved it alottt. Using it 4 sure. Debzy req is gorgeous too. Other stuff is fab too.

BeautifulDream.

BeautifulDream. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

ayushi.piya.Tanya..Mehak.natashuFallen StarPremKiDeewaniffkhan--Divzfan--chahaat.Yashh...-Akriti-Sanju_Mona1993-RegalVintage-mjht_one..-Ayesshhaa-..Aisha.lipshaaAmeres-Liana-Sunshine GirlAS..ragzz.-Fatima-Jenny..Silent.Dreamer.Jane...PINK.-CandyFloss-KriYaansh...Badtameez_Dil-Preeti-HeavenlyBliss.Sano88

PremKiDeewani IF-Rockerz
PremKiDeewani
PremKiDeewani

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Fab update. Personlly,i love Abhay sig mostttt. Nd yes,RanKat avis are amazing. SRK avi is cute too. Do make more.

Edited by PremKiDeewani - 03 March 2011 at 2:54am

BeautifulDream.

Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Beautiful work on the requests..

BeautifulDream.

Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
wow gorgeous work

BeautifulDream.

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
RE I will edit tomorrow morning when I get to Uni and have no class! LOL No wonder you disappeared from the CC ROFL lol.. love you <3

Okayy I'm editing like more than a week after I said this but you know how it is with all this Uni and all..so right now I'm on an editing spree..and I like to think that in general I'm not at all lazy with editing my comments ROFL So far I've done about 9-10 shops LOL 

That Vivian sig OMGGGG that is hot. LOL hahaha he looks so good in black but it was good to see a change finally, even though it was JUST a blue tie Stern SmileROFL whatever LOL I LOVED the blending in that one, and the text style Embarrassed Hahaha I LOVE the sexy vampires one LOLLOL And I'm loving Abhay and Sid's bromance lol. the colouring is so pretty Sam <33
The PKYEK team one is super pretty, I'm liking the dark colouring and the BLUE! OMGG you know I'm a huge fan of blue::: whenever I make a black and white sig there's always blue in it (:
Weird huh ROFL
The Abhiya avi is GORGEOUS..I loved that scene of theirs Embarrassed and the texture on the edges is beautiful..plus the avis OMGGG that SRK one EmbarrassedEmbarrassed That's from KANK right? LOL 

Again I'm so sorry for editing this late... :( But that doesn't change the fact that I want an update from you, remember you've promised me a huge one sometime soon. LOL
Hopefully then the comment can be longer ROFL yes, I know I write too much hahaa.

iloveyou<33 Hug

Edited by -Aish129- - 12 March 2011 at 12:14am

BeautifulDream.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index