India-Forums

screations'1|C|link2nextgallery//151. :D (Page 110)

mjht_one IF-Sizzlerz
mjht_one
mjht_one

FF Graphicer Senior

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
fabalous update sam...loved every single one
your creationz are really beautiful i just love them

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautifulDream.

jesss. IF-Sizzlerz
jesss.
jesss.

-

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Before saying anything else, I want to say I miss you! UnhappyROFL When will we get to talk ufff! :(

I can see someone updated BIG :O

<< I adore the text <3 KaJen look adorable <33

Everything else looks super gorgeous! Sam, you're already improving a LOT compared to your last update. You're doing very good! Keep up the brilliant work! Muaah love you Hug

PS sorry for the late edit and sorry for the short comment. I have guests :( LOL

Edited by -Jessy- - 01 July 2011 at 3:24pm

BeautifulDream.

Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
oye i dunno wen u madethe yuna stuff bt i used them and still using avi Blushing its jst too gorgoues, i lub the style on this avi that im using make another one for me wen u open ROFL pleej Hug

BeautifulDream.

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
 OK finally edited ROFLhttp://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1572614&PID=43715427&#43715427

Edited by YuNa4ever - 28 June 2011 at 11:56am

BeautifulDream.

-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
OMFGGG
RESERVED =)

Edited:
Sameena OMG, you have no idea just how happy You've made me, mar jawan, thank god you've updated today, because every single creation that you've made was just utterly beautiful, no words seriously. The Rati Creation was so very beautiful, The MayUr siggie was gorgeous too, and then the KaSu one was soo heart wrenching, so much emotions portrayed through that, and lastly the KaJen ones, which had amazing colouring , and you've done just a superb job at them. But girl, KaSh were like the highlight for me in this update, Hawww, you have no idea just how amazingly amazing you've made them dude. Thank You chooo much for making KaSh stuff, and keep doing so. Cause now you've made KaSh creations, you've like got me hooked hehe, so can i expect one KaSh stuff in every update Embarrassed mere liye? Embarrassed

Kitchen Romance. I was just looking at this scene a few days ago, and here you've made a siggie on it, and damn girl what a beautiful creation it is. I love the colouring in this, the bright colours really stand out, and highlights the soft textures, it's just mindblowing sweets. Hawww the picture you've picked, KaShsome, the way they are so lost in each other's presense, really brings back the good old memories, loved seeing this from you. From the beautiful font style that you've used, to the most awestrucking text, it just speaks out so much, and you've just done wow to this siggie babe. WOW.

Sab kuch alag hai, Sub kuch nahi hai, Kuch Toh Hua Hai, Kuch Ho gaya hai
Lol the moment i saw this siggie i started singing that song, the way you've blended all the pictures in this scene, my oh my, what a beautiful creation to acknowledge babe. This is just breathtaking, their cute romance, their adorable relationship, everything was just so perfect, and you've just showcased that in this siggie. Bringing out the perfection, it's just mindblowing, the colouring is wow, dude your colouring is so striking, bright colours are my fav colours, especially on KaSh. Be it a sad scene or a happy scene, the bright colours really stands out, and thats whats happened to this siggie, really stood out, and its done is a spectacular way. Sameena this is genious. Wah wah baby girl.

My fav sig of them all Embarrassed
This has to be the WOW siggie, the one that has everyone gaping, and thats just me. I love the blending, and most importantly, i love the fact that you've picked this scene, because it's one of those scenes that really hits you, and then all the memories just come flashing back, and the moment that i saw this, i saw the way he kissed her forehead, his love for her, her undying care of him, the love, the passion, the chemistry. Everything was just there, and you've done that to this siggie, you've taken that one dance, that small dance, and just made it into a master piece of work, this is just KaShilicious, and just KaShWow. I'm soo using this, i just have to, blending is just great yaar, feels like a whole story just happening right in front of my eyes. But what i love the most is the text, and what you've done with it. 'Kiss me' Two words, not huge words, not words said, but just two words, and those two words just caught the essense of this scene, and thats what caught my eye. I love when people make something huge out of something so simple, and thats what you've done with the text, oh so simple, yet so captivating. Beautiful Sam.

A Gorgeous Icon to end it all off. The small kiss, done just amazingly sweetie, the colouring is just perfect in this lovely work.

And thats the end of my blabbling Embarrassed
You have to make more KaSh stuff now lol, i have to see more from You.
Oh and Your open, mind if I request?Wink

Muah xx
Luv Swancy

Edited by -Cherry- - 30 June 2011 at 4:54am

BeautifulDream.

Silent.Dreamer IF-Stunnerz
Silent.Dreamer
Silent.Dreamer

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
BeauTiFul Update and Rati's siggie was too good

BeautifulDream.

serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
U rock dude!
Stern Smile
ekdum jhakaas update! Big smile

BeautifulDream.

SobtiObsession IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

BeautifulDream.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index