India-Forums

screations'1|C|link2nextgallery//151. :D (Page 103)

-Mandy- Goldie
-Mandy-
-Mandy-

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Loved the Update Sam!Embarrassed
Btw can u plzz Make me a Arnav and Khushi Sig.
Doesn't really matter what pic. you choose to add But add the text "Hum Tum" Thx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautifulDream.

Fallen Star IF-Rockerz
Fallen Star
Fallen Star

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Wonderful update...u've done a lovely job, Hats off to u!! Clap
Keep up with the fabulous work...Hope to see more soon! Thumbs Up Star
Thanx for the PM!! Wink
P.S.---Do u make Prem and heer signatures??

Edited by Fallen Star - 17 June 2011 at 4:43pm

BeautifulDream.

AS.. IF-Stunnerz
AS..
AS..

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
ohh loved JohnPriyanka sig/avis most.. wooow sizllling
beautiful work on requests

senorita

BeautifulDream.

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Sameena
beautiful Creations. Loved that KaSh sig, MG and IHLS one's the most ... cute they are

BeautifulDream.

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
   I actually cant belive tht im here to edit ROFL bt im really sorry actually i got bg with 200th and all ur siggies were soo good tht i forgot to editEmbarrassed ROFL  sorry haanHug

bt anyways coming to the update OMFGStern Smile it was sooo breath takingSillySilly u made my requests YuNa and also JOHN PC wat else do i wantBlushing u know wen i actually saw it all i was soo happy i actually cant explain Embarrassed ROFL bt aah lemme try and say how gorgeous and droollicious ur update was Blushing

http://i.imgur.com/hOePA.gif- OMG OMGBlushing this is sooo sexyySillySilly the timings u chose are sooo frigging hawt specially the second one where he walks towards her! <33 i love u for including tht lip staringBlushing eeeks the way they stare at each others lips is soo efffin sexxyy!! aaah man the avi is sooo yummyBlushing and i love it overall as well the textures and colouring is LOVE Heart im still using itEmbarrassed and will contine coz its jst too hawt and dreammyDay Dreaming and in the first one their smiles and her blush awwwieeSilly and the last one killer stare aah its YuNaliciousEmbarrassed

http://i.imgur.com/N23oT.png- OMG OMG u made another sig eeeks its sooo gorgeous hawtBlushing i even used this before bt im editing late so u didnt seeOuch bt i did use itEmbarrassed i love the text on it and the pics u chose are perfect <33 and i love the colouring white looks sooo sexxyy wen it comes to them!! Beautiul che and the way she looks at him Blushing its sooo dreaaamy thanks for making <3

OMG John pc as wellDay Dreaming eeeks i absolutely loved everything specially this aviBlushing
http://i.imgur.com/o5dNK.gif- omg its soo hawt their dance was soo dreamy! i love this new big avi style of urs its sooo goodd like magical Embarrassed oh and i even used this bt i removed it today onlyEmbarrassed Ouch coz i had to use ur siggy as wellEmbarrassed ROFL

http://i.imgur.com/lz14w.png- EEEKS im using this now!! its AWESOME! thee pics i love how u made it on all the moments like the pics from their dance i love everything about iT! the style the colouring and also the pink eeeks it looks hotSilly and john is in black and pink goes with it well eeep he looks hot Blushing i cant say anything else now aaah i loved it dunno how much even Embarrassed ROFL

Partner u rockHug ILY keeel making ur updates always make me sooo happy Heart

Edited by YuNa4ever - 28 June 2011 at 2:42pm

BeautifulDream.

Sunnipwincessx Goldie
Sunnipwincessx
Sunnipwincessx

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Wow nycee picx luved ermmm xx

BeautifulDream.

..-Ayesshhaa-.. IF-Sizzlerz
..-Ayesshhaa-..
..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Sameena dear! 
Lovely creations! 

BeautifulDream.

-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
beautiful update :)

BeautifulDream.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index