Frequent Posters

--Ruchi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
very nice update sam...going to use this one 😳

jesss. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I don't like me being so late on pg 116 so I will use my comment on pg 110 as a RESERVE 🤣
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Awwwyy Sameena gorgeous lovelyyy creations...
Love each and every sig of the update...
Mayur one is just too cute...LOVED the font and text...amzingly done...
Kash awww love em...gr8 work...the cup one is too cute...
Kajen sig is nice too...2nd version especially...once agin the font and text is way too amazing...
Ratiz sig is nice...
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG, those sigs are soo gorge! love the mayur one, nd the kash ones are also superb :P
request list.
-----

-Cherry- (112) DONE

YuNa4ever (113)

..-Marj-.. (114) DONE

aishi.muffin(114) DONE

aisha_1992 (115)

idreamaboutyou(123)

-----

Edited by -Sameena- - 12 years ago
mariasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey sameena
plz do make some SRK siggies from iifa 😳
Originally posted by: mariasrk

hey sameena
plz do make some SRK siggies from iifa 😳

sure Maria <3 i'll try. Embarrassed
mariasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Sameena-

sure Maria <3 i'll try. 😳

thanks yaar 😳
Originally posted by: YuNa4ever

I actually cant belive tht im here to edit 🤣 neither can iii :O 🤣 bt im really sorry actually i got bg with 200th and all ur siggies were soo good tht i forgot to edit😳 🤣  sorry haan🤗nawww yaar it's okayy isme sorry bolne ki kya baat hai :$ 🤗

bt anyways coming to the update OMFG😳 it was sooo breath taking🤪🤪 u made my requests YuNa and also JOHN PC wat else do i want☺️ u know wen i actually saw it all i was soo happy i actually cant explain 😳 🤣 bt aah lemme try and say how gorgeous and droollicious ur update was ☺️eeeps thankyou so muchh partner! yeh sab maine tere liye hee banaya hai Embarrassed 🤗

http://i.imgur.com/hOePA.gif- OMG OMG☺️ this is sooo sexyy🤪🤪 the timings u chose are sooo frigging hawt specially the second one where he walks towards her! <33 i love u for including tht lip staring☺️ eeeks the way they stare at each others lips is soo efffin sexxyy!! aaah man the avi is sooo yummy☺️ and i love it overall as well the textures and colouring is LOVE ❤️ im still using it😳 and will contine coz its jst too hawt and dreammy😍 and in the first one their smiles and her blush awwwiee🤪 and the last one killer stare aah its YuNalicious😳 i loveee your vocab! i swear boht mazaa araha hai mujhe yeh parne meinn. 🤣 thanks againnn! <3 🤣 🤗

http://i.imgur.com/N23oT.png- OMG OMG u made another sig eeeks its sooo gorgeous hawt☺️ i even used this before bt im editing late so u didnt see bt i did use it😳 i love the text on it and the pics u chose are perfect <33 and i love the colouring white looks sooo sexxyy wen it comes to them!! Beautiul che and the way she looks at him ☺️ its sooo dreaaamy thanks for making <3 arre koi baat nahinn! you using it, just means alott. <3 thanks alot jaanii! i love you so much!

OMG John pc as well😍 eeeks i absolutely loved everything specially this avi☺️
http://i.imgur.com/o5dNK.gif- omg its soo hawt their dance was soo dreamy! i love this new big avi style of urs its sooo goodd like magical 😳 oh and i even used this bt i removed it today only😳  coz i had to use ur siggy as well😳 🤣 

http://i.imgur.com/lz14w.png- EEEKS im using this now!! its AWESOME! thee pics i love how u made it on all the moments like the pics from their dance i love everything about iT! the style the colouring and also the pink eeeks it looks hot🤪 and john is in black and pink goes with it well eeep he looks hot ☺️ i cant say anything else now aaah i loved it dunno how much even 😳 🤣

Partner u rock🤗 ILY keeel making ur updates always make me sooo happy ❤️

omggg partnerr i have absolutely no words! 🤣 itna lamba essayy!? 😲 🤣 seriously, i lovee you so much! 🤗 thanks alot jaanii.. this truely made my dayy :$ i love you beyond words 🤗
muah muah muahhh! 🤗 thankyou so much for taking ure time out to comment! sach mein, means alott! <3 xoxo
Originally posted by: -Cherry-

OMFGGG

RESERVED =)

Edited:
Sameena OMG, you have no idea just how happy You've made me, mar jawan, thank god you've updated today, because every single creation that you've made was just utterly beautiful, no words seriously. The Rati Creation was so very beautiful, The MayUr siggie was gorgeous too, and then the KaSu one was soo heart wrenching, so much emotions portrayed through that, and lastly the KaJen ones, which had amazing colouring , and you've done just a superb job at them. But girl, KaSh were like the highlight for me in this update, Hawww, you have no idea just how amazingly amazing you've made them dude. Thank You chooo much for making KaSh stuff, and keep doing so. Cause now you've made KaSh creations, you've like got me hooked hehe, so can i expect one KaSh stuff in every update 😳 mere liye? 😳

SWANCY OMGGG! :O seriously, i don't know what to say.. this has to be like one of the longest comments everr! thankyou so much, really 🤗 i can't explain how happy i am, just by reading the first sentence! GODDD thankyou so much babyy! i love you endless ! 🤗 xx
and yes, LOL KaSh stuff for you (only) in every updateee. Embarrassed promisee 😆 🤗

Kitchen Romance. I was just looking at this scene a few days ago, and here you've made a siggie on it, and damn girl what a beautiful creation it is. I love the colouring in this, the bright colours really stand out, and highlights the soft textures, it's just mindblowing sweets. Hawww the picture you've picked, KaShsome, the way they are so lost in each other's presense, really brings back the good old memories, loved seeing this from you. From the beautiful font style that you've used, to the most awestrucking text, it just speaks out so much, and you've just done wow to this siggie babe. WOW.

eeeps! this is like the most amazing-est comment everrr! i have to keep saying that because you've taken so much time out for me to write this up! thankyou so much beautiful!

Sab kuch alag hai, Sub kuch nahi hai, Kuch Toh Hua Hai, Kuch Ho gaya hai
Lol the moment i saw this siggie i started singing that song, the way you've blended all the pictures in this scene, my oh my, what a beautiful creation to acknowledge babe. This is just breathtaking, their cute romance, their adorable relationship, everything was just so perfect, and you've just showcased that in this siggie. Bringing out the perfection, it's just mindblowing, the colouring is wow, dude your colouring is so striking, bright colours are my fav colours, especially on KaSh. Be it a sad scene or a happy scene, the bright colours really stands out, and thats whats happened to this siggie, really stood out, and its done is a spectacular way. Sameena this is genious. Wah wah baby girl.

LOLL.. i couldn't think of what text to put on that sigg, so i was listening to this song and thought it would be perfect for KaSh. :P hehe thanks alott jaani! MUAHHH!! 🤗

My fav sig of them all 😳
This has to be the WOW siggie, the one that has everyone gaping, and thats just me. I love the blending, and most importantly, i love the fact that you've picked this scene, because it's one of those scenes that really hits you, and then all the memories just come flashing back, and the moment that i saw this, i saw the way he kissed her forehead, his love for her, her undying care of him, the love, the passion, the chemistry. Everything was just there, and you've done that to this siggie, you've taken that one dance, that small dance, and just made it into a master piece of work, this is just KaShilicious, and just KaShWow. I'm soo using this, i just have to, blending is just great yaar, feels like a whole story just happening right in front of my eyes. But what i love the most is the text, and what you've done with it. 'Kiss me' Two words, not huge words, not words said, but just two words, and those two words just caught the essense of this scene, and thats what caught my eye. I love when people make something huge out of something so simple, and thats what you've done with the text, oh so simple, yet so captivating. Beautiful Sam.

hahaha i'm so glad you like it,🤗 really. i actually had a hard time deciding the text! it took me like foreverr 🤣 but i'm extremely happy that you like it 🤗 thanks alot Swancy! i just don't have enough words to thankyou for your comment 🤗 it means SO much to me.. you've just made my day! ❤️ i just wanna come and give you a really tight jhapi after this 🤣 sach mein, you are such a sweet heart 🤗 muahhh i love you endless cherry jee 🤗 ❤️
thankyou thankyou thankyouuu jaan!

A Gorgeous Icon to end it all off. The small kiss, done just amazingly sweetie, the colouring is just perfect in this lovely work.

hehe i love that pic :$ thanks againn babe Embarrassed

And thats the end of my blabbling 😳
You have to make more KaSh stuff now lol, i have to see more from You.
Oh and Your open, mind if I request?😉

Muah xx
Luv Swancy

OKAYYY so! first of all babygirl, you have left me awestruckk..? THANKYOUU so much for ure amazing comment! it means the world to me! 🤗 like, even if i thankyou 39286278637592095 times... it STILL won't be enough! THANKS ALOTTT <3 <3 <3
i love you endless jaan! mwahh 🤗
xoxo